No announcement yet.

They should've subtitles for Roger...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Michael Hall View Post
    I'm a Mayweather fan and I can't stand Roger's snaggle tooth ass. He seems to be as arrogant, ignorant and nonchalant as they come. I prefer Papa Floyd to be honest.
    Floyd Sr is more cooler. Roger is a hot-head.

"I am the best, i must confess, for all the rest, there's no contest." -Floyd Sr

Comment

Originally posted by cixthree View Post
      H Grown men are we huh? I understand Rog just fine and so do millions of other people. I understand him just like I understand a guy from Texas or Mis. But I guess ur attempting to be funny, but it kinda comes off ignorant, racist and childish... just my op.
      ur a mug. ive got no idea wtf ike turner is sayin either. w/e it is it aint english

Comment

I felt sorry for the reporter during the conference call on the last 24/7, he asked Roger two questions and didn't get a straight answer for either of them:

Reporter: "Will Mosley be the quickest opponent Floyd has fought?"

Roger: "Well I mean, you don't even understand about boxing. Boxing, number 1, is skill. It's all about skill, basically, when you come to real boxing. I'm not talking about no, not no Sylvester Stallone ****. That **** they show on tv. That's bull****. You start talking about real boxing, real boxing takes real skill, ok?"

Reporter: "Do you think Floyd has the power to stop Shane?"

Roger: "you mean the power he got from steroids or the power he got naturally? I dunno what you talkin' about. Did he had a test yet? Ok then, so I don't know. I can't answer a question that I don't know the facts to."

Comment

Rogers just need a good dentist....

Comment

Originally posted by The Dreamer View Post
            I felt sorry for the reporter during the conference call on the last 24/7, he asked Roger two questions and didn't get a straight answer for either of them:

Reporter: "Will Mosley be the quickest opponent Floyd has fought?"

Roger: "Well I mean, you don't even understand about boxing. Boxing, number 1, is skill. It's all about skill, basically, when you come to real boxing. I'm not talking about no, not no Sylvester Stallone ****. That **** they show on tv. That's bull****. You start talking about real boxing, real boxing takes real skill, ok?"

Reporter: "Do you think Floyd has the power to stop Shane?"

Roger: "you mean the power he got from steroids or the power he got naturally? I dunno what you talkin' about. Did he had a test yet? Ok then, so I don't know. I can't answer a question that I don't know the facts to."

I liked Naseem's reaction to that shows the difference in class between him and Roger (who IS difficult to understand as he mumbles half of what he says into the next word)

Fact is that Mayweathers camp seem to have spent most of the time bitching about steriods. Which is the whole point of these tests no?

Comment

Working...
            X