Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

All White Men should have haircuts like Johnny Unitas!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eh? Best of Whiteboy getups there.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by Mizzou View Post
      The stache is tight. Joe Namath can wear his hair however he likes. I'm gonna see if the girl who cuts my hair can give me this Johnny Unitas look.
      I had that Johnny U look until I was 11. It was a solid look on me. I might try the Namath stache one of these days. Don't think I could get it that thick though.

Comment

Now that's how a living God wears his hair.

Comment

Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
          "Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic"
          "Another Dimension Another Dimesnsion"

Comment

Elway kind of looks like a tard, especially in that pic. He was a hell of a QB though. Much better than Kyle Orton.

My Spanish is getting pretty good, I cut up with an Mexican employee everyday at the gym. I am more Mexican than you.

Im gonna have to get Rosetta Stone to catch up with you lol!! Your gonna have to start eating tortillas, rice and beans everyday and Im gonna have to catch you working the fields or a beef plant then you can make that claim.

Yeah Elway is funny looking. I don't care though that man could kill people and he would still be my lord and savior.

Comment

Mizzou wants to be a stetson man ahahahahahaha

Comment

how about latinos? for me its ahrd to choose. eighter the "macho curl" or the mullet employees at the tijuana plaster store wears.

Comment

The stache is tight. Joe Namath can wear his hair however he likes. I'm gonna see if the girl who cuts my hair can give me this Johnny Unitas look.
                  Johnny Unitas would never let a woman cut his hair....You get those buzz cuts from old Pollock's in Irish neighborhoods.

Comment

Working...
                  X