Collapse
No announcement yet.

Margarito: "I'll Knock Shane Mosley Out, Retire Him!"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

shane aint a winner any more, and his carreer was already over after forrest, specially after winky.

Some say his win over mayorga was good... it was the worst piece of **** fight ive seen.

Margarito will stomp him into retirement.

Mosely on vs cotto pre fight media day : I dont want it to be a boxing match''
    Gtfo mosely.

Comment

Hopefully this fight happens, be a good year for Marga, Shane early 09, then Cotto, and he should give Paul the rematch at the end of 09..

Comment

Originally posted by Bad_Barracuda View Post
        Tony is like a dog that stops barking soon as you open the gate.
        See the Plan is to fight Mosley then Cotto then Williams....So get williams balls out your face so you can read up on what is planned for Margo. YEa Williams is good but he doesnt bring any money to the table. The whole he was offered 4 mil to fight. We dont even know if thats true. Show me an honest promoter ill show you a liar.

Comment

Originally posted by marc8989 View Post
          No way Margarito wins by ko because margarito fights with one way one styles and that's pressure...he doesn't possess one punch ko power like Mosley..Mosley has an iron steel chin mosley would counter him all night...Margarito is a *****...trying to avoid paul williams he don't want that ass whooping nomore...He would whoop clottey's ass...Cotto would be better in the rematch he just tired himself out.....I would love to see margarito get his ass in the ring with mayorga...I hope mosley takes this fight and shut this ***** up, but I know mosley would lose...Only ppl that can bring it to margarito these days is Paul Williams, Daniel Santos, Miguel cotto did bring it he just gassed...
          Mosley doesnt posses one punch KO power either.

Have you ever seen a boxing match before? Just curious

Comment

I'm really beginning to dislike Margarito. It's a shame because I like him in the ring, but what happened to the classy guy before the Cotto fight?

Comment

Originally posted by savorduhfalvor View Post
              I'm really beginning to dislike Margarito. It's a shame because I like him in the ring, but what happened to the classy guy before the Cotto fight?
              He said he'd knock Cotto out too.

Comment

Margarito has gotten worse.. Before he's saying it's up to my Promoter about fighting Williams.. Now no mention about the man that snatch his title a year ago.. LMAO at Margarito

Comment

Originally posted by Espada View Post
                  Margarito has gotten worse.. Before he's saying it's up to my Promoter about fighting Williams.. Now no mention about the man that snatch his title a year ago.. LMAO at Margarito
                  Umm. OK...alrighty, then.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                    He said he'd knock Cotto out too.
                    It's the way he says ****. He also said a lot of good things about Cotto. I guess he just felt like he had to because Cotto was the only one that would give him a chance at the spotlight. I wasn't sure of that at the time, but now it seems like thats why he was acting classy, not because he's a classy guy, dude seems like a punk to me now.

Comment

Originally posted by Espada View Post
                      I read the article again and have yet to find the "LMAO" part.

Comment

Working...
                      X