No announcement yet.

My smart home

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
    Wtf? White lights? You must be furious? B*tch. Take your a$$ somewhere else.
    he said you can adjust the temperature via the app. that's somewhat awesome. in my country we've been rocking Flourescents for a hot minute and its a disgust to see people in their livingrooms with such sweatshop lighting. I'm still tungsten old school all the way. I like warm colors, organic, but if you can change the temp on these new bulbs its very practical. plus theyre LEDs!!

Comment

Originally posted by Floyd's Mask View Post
      I remember looking into this stuff last year. LED's are the way to go anyways. What's up with the syncing to music? how does that work?
      I haven't checked that part out yet. I'll be playing with it this weekend

Comment

he said you can adjust the temperature via the app. that's somewhat awesome. in my country we've been rocking Flourescents for a hot minute and its a disgust to see people in their livingrooms with such sweatshop lighting. I'm still tungsten old school all the way. I like warm colors, organic, but if you can change the temp on these new bulbs its very practical. plus theyre LEDs!!
        I said that because he's a racist clown. White lights? Get it? Actually it makes sense he got those because he can change the color.

Comment

I said that because he's a racist clown. White lights? Get it? Actually it makes sense he got those because he can change the color.
          Please stop race baiting in my topic

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
            Please stop race baiting in my topic
            I'm not jocking your style, b*tch. I'm calling you a racist pos. Get over it.

Comment

I'm not jocking your style, b*tch. I'm calling you a racist pos. Get over it.
              Why are you playing the race card? Why are you bringing race into a topic about smart homes? Please refrain from racism in my thread about smart homes. Please and thank you

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                Why are you playing the race card? Why are you bringing race into a topic about smart homes? Please refrain from racism in my thread about smart homes. Please and thank you
                Go **** yourself. Why aren't you banned?

Comment

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
                  Roxanne can now put on her red light via her phone.
                  Brilliant 😂😂😂.

Comment

Go **** yourself. Why aren't you banned?
                    Because i haven't did anything to get banned

Comment

I remember looking into this stuff last year. LED's are the way to go anyways. What's up with the syncing to music? how does that work?
                      So I had a chance to play with it. This thing is amazing. Phillips Hue has suggested apps on their app. Ther's an app on there that lets you sync the music to playing to your lights. I uses the mic on your phone to sync the music

Comment

Working...
                      X