No announcement yet.

Whip Game. What You Got?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JasonBoxing View Post
    I drive a Bmw 428I. I traded my new Lexus IS for it. The New Lexus (2014 onwards) looks much more aggressive and flashy than BMW/MERCEDES/AUDI. I have driven a ton of cars though because my company have a free rental program with Hertz. Tried out Mustang/Challenger/Infiniti/Volvo/Fusion etc etc. Fusion was much nicer than I thought.

Realistically if you are a married person and no longer have to 'show off' to girls, getting a upgraded fully loaded Ford Fushion Hybrid might be better than spending 25k more on a Mercedes.
    Funny that you mention with the rental thing. One of the security managers at my work site always has the coolest cars when he flies in on his visits. Says he knows the girls at the Enterprise.

He'll come in with Cadillacs, Chrysler 300, Mercedes, those kind of cars. Then one day I ask him before he's leaving what car he had this time. He looks down and goes, "Oh, there was a new girl at the counter who didn't know who I am, so I got a ****in Kia!"

There was so much disappointment in his voice. I mean God forbid this guy doesn't get a nice car. He's on business everything's being paid for anyways.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
      Oh ok. Deal.

You'll have to put some gas in that bad boy. It has a hole in the tank.
      Yeah I bet it smells like cat pee too doesn't it? 'ol girl got a little scared on the way to the vet right?

Comment

these threads never work cause people will lie, some will just make a joke and some no one will believe.

so just pick any car from the internet you like and say its yours lol.

Comment

Originally posted by b morph View Post
          Funny that you mention with the rental thing. One of the security managers at my work site always has the coolest cars when he flies in on his visits. Says he knows the girls at the Enterprise.

He'll come in with Cadillacs, Chrysler 300, Mercedes, those kind of cars. Then one day I ask him before he's leaving what car he had this time. He looks down and goes, "Oh, there was a new girl at the counter who didn't know who I am, so I got a ****in Kia!"

There was so much disappointment in his voice. I mean God forbid this guy doesn't get a nice car. He's on business everything's being paid for anyways.
          The rental thing is incredible if your job requires you to travel somewhere. Either you expense it or do a huge tax write off. Tax Writeoff is a really smart alternative since you can also write off the miles....

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
            these threads never work cause people will lie, some will just make a joke and some no one will believe.

so just pick any car from the internet you like and say its yours lol.
            No, I think people will usually say what they are driving or will like to drive. The time people lie is usually about girls they been with.

Comment

Originally posted by b morph View Post
              Yeah I bet it smells like cat pee too doesn't it? 'ol girl got a little scared on the way to the vet right?
              We live in there bruh.

Comment

Which ever one is the most expensive

Comment

Originally posted by JasonBoxing View Post
                  No, I think people will usually say what they are driving or will like to drive. The time people lie is usually about girls they been with.
                  Here's the thing, this is the internet. It doesn't matter what the topic is, you can say whatever the **** you want. That's the beauty of it.

I mean ****. Pretty sure half of the lounge are alts. What does that tell you?

Comment

Working...
                  X