Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 11-09-2017, 07:53 PM #11
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 631 Post(s)
yammy25 has a reputation beyond reputeyammy25 has a reputation beyond reputeyammy25 has a reputation beyond reputeyammy25 has a reputation beyond reputeyammy25 has a reputation beyond reputeyammy25 has a reputation beyond reputeyammy25 has a reputation beyond reputeyammy25 has a reputation beyond reputeyammy25 has a reputation beyond reputeyammy25 has a reputation beyond reputeyammy25 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 5,000,000,000,300,055,552.00

Quote:
Originally Posted by club fighter View Post
Again, it's Wilder.

To the rest of the world he's (Hearn) just that middle age goon that handles AJ's business.

I think the real question is why is Hearn more known than the fighter he represents, cause here in the states AJ is just some British dude...... ....kind of like Frank Bruno II.
Middle aged?? Hes only 5 years older than wilder lol he isnt even 40!!

As for the booing.. thats simply british humour. I can guarantee you 90% of british boxing fans would hate to see eddie go and leave it all back up to frank warren..
yammy25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 11-09-2017, 07:56 PM #12
Interim Champion

Quoted: 173 Post(s)
club fighter has much to be proud ofclub fighter has much to be proud ofclub fighter has much to be proud ofclub fighter has much to be proud ofclub fighter has much to be proud ofclub fighter has much to be proud ofclub fighter has much to be proud ofclub fighter has much to be proud ofclub fighter has much to be proud of
Total Points: 9,360.21

Quote:
Originally Posted by yammy25 View Post
thats simply british humour.
....I got news for you Bubba, you don't have a sense of humor. That's something the rest of the world knows but you folks haven't figured out.

Go back to watching your Benny Hill reruns.
club fighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2017, 07:58 PM #13
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 199 Post(s)
niceyboo3 has a reputation beyond reputeniceyboo3 has a reputation beyond reputeniceyboo3 has a reputation beyond reputeniceyboo3 has a reputation beyond reputeniceyboo3 has a reputation beyond reputeniceyboo3 has a reputation beyond reputeniceyboo3 has a reputation beyond reputeniceyboo3 has a reputation beyond reputeniceyboo3 has a reputation beyond reputeniceyboo3 has a reputation beyond reputeniceyboo3 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 709,606,245,067,803.50
Total Points: 1,709,338,949,917,939.25

Wilder comes on my American television. Hearn pops up when I'm lost trying to find boxing in a Kodi build. My American television dictates who's known.
niceyboo3 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2017, 08:00 PM #14
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 913 Post(s)
NahMean has a reputation beyond reputeNahMean has a reputation beyond reputeNahMean has a reputation beyond reputeNahMean has a reputation beyond reputeNahMean has a reputation beyond reputeNahMean has a reputation beyond reputeNahMean has a reputation beyond reputeNahMean has a reputation beyond reputeNahMean has a reputation beyond reputeNahMean has a reputation beyond reputeNahMean has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 426,894.51

There's many videos on IFL where they interview Hearn in the street and so many people ask Hearn for a picture so hes very well known. Even a girl working in a starbucks drive through recognises Hearn.

Wilder on the other hand walked through times square and people were shouting "Who is he" LMAO.
[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]

— Michael Benson (@MichaelBensonn) [Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]

It's so sad that the only American heavyweight champ of the world is even being compared to a promoter, let alone lose to him in terms of popularity.
NahMean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2017, 08:00 PM #15
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 798 Post(s)
genrick is a name known to allgenrick is a name known to allgenrick is a name known to allgenrick is a name known to allgenrick is a name known to allgenrick is a name known to all
Bank: 6,956.82
Total Points: 126,073.26

You can't become famous by just beating the likes of Stiverne.
genrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2017, 08:05 PM #16
Undisputed Champion

yammy25 has a reputation beyond reputeyammy25 has a reputation beyond reputeyammy25 has a reputation beyond reputeyammy25 has a reputation beyond reputeyammy25 has a reputation beyond reputeyammy25 has a reputation beyond reputeyammy25 has a reputation beyond reputeyammy25 has a reputation beyond reputeyammy25 has a reputation beyond reputeyammy25 has a reputation beyond reputeyammy25 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by club fighter View Post
....I got news for you Bubba, you don't have a sense of humor. That's something the rest of the world knows but you folks haven't figured out.

Go back to watching your Benny Hill reruns.
Well we do... thats why our comedians get paid mega money to present your shyte award shows..

All so we can laugh when most of you get all annoyed that the limeys take the piss out of your obesity epidemic.. paid healthcare, uncle molester of a president and prominent rape culture.

Our humour is called dry humour.. cynicism and sarcasm. Your humour is mainly black blokes swearing and shouting words i cant say cos im not allowed to :>

Lets not get started on what the rest of the world thinks about the USA.. correct..ignorant or otherwise
Old 11-09-2017, 08:08 PM #17
LOL @ Ali-Holmes

Quoted: 4591 Post(s)
soul_survivor has a reputation beyond reputesoul_survivor has a reputation beyond reputesoul_survivor has a reputation beyond reputesoul_survivor has a reputation beyond reputesoul_survivor has a reputation beyond reputesoul_survivor has a reputation beyond reputesoul_survivor has a reputation beyond reputesoul_survivor has a reputation beyond reputesoul_survivor has a reputation beyond reputesoul_survivor has a reputation beyond reputesoul_survivor has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 6,000,058,110,556,559,360.00
Sandiest vagina on Boxing Scene - Pigeons Knows his boxing - jas one of boxingscene's worst posters - Freedom. kick this dbag - -Weltschmerz- your natural diet consists of this - Sergey Kovalev 
No Message - Sergey Kovalev No Message - Sergey Kovalev No Message - Sergey Kovalev No Message - Bronze Bomber man that red k cut deep...here's the tissue I wiped my tears with - Mike D 
lol - Mr McDowell soul_survivor loves BBC - Shaolin Sword Top Rated Poster - ironmt BOOOOOOOOMB SQUUUAAAAAAAAAAD - Deontay Wilder 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - -Weltschmerz- Hodgkin's Disease - Testicular Cancer - Sergey Kovalev 

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRINCEKOOL View Post
Deontay Wilder is quite well known in the UK! (But in America, who must be the least popular heavyweight champion that there has ever been!)...
he seriously isnt, most casuals know him as some random guy who wants to fight AJ...but no one knows his name and I doubt most would even reocgnise him
soul_survivor is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2017, 08:08 PM #18
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by niceyboo3 View Post
Wilder comes on my American television. Hearn pops up when I'm lost trying to find boxing in a Kodi build. My American television dictates who's known.
What brand is your television??

Panasonic the hedgehog?
San-yo **** that *****?
Old 11-09-2017, 08:08 PM #19
Interim Champion

Quoted: 173 Post(s)
club fighter has much to be proud ofclub fighter has much to be proud ofclub fighter has much to be proud ofclub fighter has much to be proud ofclub fighter has much to be proud ofclub fighter has much to be proud ofclub fighter has much to be proud ofclub fighter has much to be proud ofclub fighter has much to be proud of
Total Points: 9,360.21

Quote:
Our humour is called dry humour..

.......no, it's called BORING.
club fighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2017, 08:11 PM #20
LOL @ Ali-Holmes

Quoted: 4591 Post(s)
soul_survivor has a reputation beyond reputesoul_survivor has a reputation beyond reputesoul_survivor has a reputation beyond reputesoul_survivor has a reputation beyond reputesoul_survivor has a reputation beyond reputesoul_survivor has a reputation beyond reputesoul_survivor has a reputation beyond reputesoul_survivor has a reputation beyond reputesoul_survivor has a reputation beyond reputesoul_survivor has a reputation beyond reputesoul_survivor has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 6,000,058,110,556,559,360.00
Sandiest vagina on Boxing Scene - Pigeons Knows his boxing - jas one of boxingscene's worst posters - Freedom. kick this dbag - -Weltschmerz- your natural diet consists of this - Sergey Kovalev 
No Message - Sergey Kovalev No Message - Sergey Kovalev No Message - Sergey Kovalev No Message - Bronze Bomber man that red k cut deep...here's the tissue I wiped my tears with - Mike D 
lol - Mr McDowell soul_survivor loves BBC - Shaolin Sword Top Rated Poster - ironmt BOOOOOOOOMB SQUUUAAAAAAAAAAD - Deontay Wilder 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - -Weltschmerz- Hodgkin's Disease - Testicular Cancer - Sergey Kovalev 

Quote:
Originally Posted by NahMean View Post
There's many videos on IFL where they interview Hearn in the street and so many people ask Hearn for a picture so hes very well known. Even a girl working in a starbucks drive through recognises Hearn.

Wilder on the other hand walked through times square and people were shouting "Who is he" LMAO.
[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]

— Michael Benson (@MichaelBensonn) [Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]

It's so sad that the only American heavyweight champ of the world is even being compared to a promoter, let alone lose to him in terms of popularity.
LOL that was too much, the white guy even punked him when the other guy says "he's the heavyweight champion of the world"...that old man goes "so am I"

hahahaa

And yeah, I mean, I couldnt exactly make a thread about who is more well known, AJ/Froch/Khan/Hatton v Wilder could I?

Quote:
Well we do... thats why our comedians get paid mega money to present your shyte award shows..

All so we can laugh when most of you get all annoyed that the limeys take the piss out of your obesity epidemic.. paid healthcare, uncle molester of a president and prominent rape culture.

Our humour is called dry humour.. cynicism and sarcasm. Your humour is mainly black blokes swearing and shouting words i cant say cos im not allowed to :>

Lets not get started on what the rest of the world thinks about the USA.. correct..ignorant or otherwise
In the UK we call this ownage.
soul_survivor is online now   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
deontay, eddie, hearn, known, wilder?

User Tag List