Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

finally!! Realistic COMPUBOX GGG vs ALVAREZ, BYRD Should Be Given APOLOGY BY INDUSTRY

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
    I've been a boxing fan for over 50 years. The reason Mayweather lost is he didn't land the punches that were credited to him by the judges. That's the bottom line. I know I'm in the minority but that's OK. Canelo lost because he was an idiot. His boxing plan was deeply flawed. Yes moving away from punches us a basic part of boxing if you use it to set up your attack. He didn't.. He couldn't even neutralize Golovkin's jab for crying out loud.
    So now Canelo is an "idiot" an you're criticizing his boxing but before you gave up and said he got the win because of the judges!

You say you follow boxing for 50 years... Byrd was one judge... Nelo didn't get a win nor did GGg. Remind yourself of the judges cards...

If you think Moretti got his card right then you're acknowledging a close a fight...

Because again, it has been by far Ggg's worst performance to date.... but you can pretend it wasnt close..

As aboutfkntime said, diehard Pac fans you cannot never reason with ...no matter if they say "50 years"

Comment

• It's pretty obvious which fighter lost when one side is happy calling it a draw.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shrap View Post
        It's pretty obvious which fighter lost when one side is happy calling it a draw.
        Let me help you out. Canelo is an idiot and the judges covered for him. Just wanted to be clear on that point.

Comment

• Originally posted by Floyd's Mask View Post
          He didnt stand his ground? Alvarez landed great compubox while moving and striking? Nelo isnt Khan or Lara...

Its ok. Look at your posting. Until I schooled u on what happened you went from objective observation to giving up and dıscrediting Alvarez. Anybody can read our convo and can see u folded your cards to cry about the cliche narrative that he ran without detailing specific rounds
          Now that's hilarious..

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
            Now that's hilarious..
            Seeing Golovkin just throw jabs and miss was hilarious... trying his best against a debut 140 fighter

Comment

• Originally posted by Floyd's Mask View Post
              Seeing Golovkin just throw jabs and miss was hilarious... trying his best against a debut 140 fighter
              I think we already settled this weight thing. G and Canelo are the same size. But that's just you always going for a laugh..

Comment

• with a boxer vs a pressure-fighter.....

some score for the guy going forward

that started back in the 80's, prompted by TV networks looking to make their product more attractive to "the wider viewing audience" (un-knowledgeable casual fans, who did not know any better)

old-school judges mostly score for the boxer, unless the pressure fighter is being effective, and nullifying the boxers game

Byrd is old-school

she just went over the top imho, and ignored a lot of the work that Golovkin was doing in the middle rounds..... which at times was effective

he wasn't getting to Canelo, he never hurt him, and he only controlled those rounds in spots..... but some of that work was effective, and made to look more-so by Canelo being a little lethargic during that frame

she scores for the boxer, but you must always watch BOTH fighters

she dropped the ball, no way Golovkin only won 2 rounds..... but I doubt there was any corruption involved

Comment

• Lol that is weird. The sound effects make it seem punches that don't land are landing. And vice versa. Canelo clearly misses in round 2 and it counts as landed. Stopped watching after that.

Comment

Working...
                  X