Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sor Rungvisai vs. Estrada in Play For February 24 - Superfly 2

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

At MSG, right around my birthday?

Let's get it boy

Comment

Rungvisai has that equalizer with his power. I don't see how Estrada wins with his slow start and workman like approach. He'll have to be able to match intensity with Rung. If Gonzalez couldn't do it, I don't see how he will.

Comment

Excellent, hopefully they make the "SuperFly" card a true tradition every year!

I'm picking El Gallo by decision, has more tools in his toolbox and will also have more firepower than Chocolatito does so be won't be overwhelmed and walked thru!

Inoue needs to come back, lots of people who were watching that card with me said he was awesome and would want to watch him again!

Comment

Yes! It's gonna be in LA like the first Superfly event.

I'm definitely going to do this one too.

Comment

Definitely will be attending this. I'll take Estrada by competitive decision in a great match. Possibly the best fight to make in Boxing right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Logic View Post
              Nice fight, but what about Inoue? He appears the real #1 in the division so for this card to be complete, he has to be connected in some way even if he can't fight on it. They have to let fans know that he will at least get the winner in June, or something like that, for it to mean as much in the division.

Comment

Originally posted by kidaguilar View Post
                they offered him a fight on the undercard but he would rather fight another no name in Japan. Inoue is a beast but hasn't fought a big name in three years.
                and i dont understand that move, a lot of boxers want that recognition and he has that chance once again of fighting in this country, on hbo and along with thetop fighters in the division but he wants to fight in japan against a nobody because its new years eve🤔.. its not like he cant fight there next year, this is a chance for the everybody to see him, huge exposure,, dont understand that move

Comment

Originally posted by lopez36 View Post
                  and i dont understand that move, a lot of boxers want that recognition and he has that chance once again of fighting in this country, on hbo and along with thetop fighters in the division but he wants to fight in japan against a nobody because its new years eve🤔.. its not like he cant fight there next year, this is a chance for the everybody to see him, huge exposure,, dont understand that move
                  NYE is the big night of the year for boxing in Japan, said after his last fight he'd be unifying with Ancajas, but Ancajas has pulled out. Said hed be returning to the US after, but I don't think he has any intention to be at Superfly after the NYE fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
                    Cubs Dodgers and a triple header, tomorrow will be nice.

Comment

Originally posted by niceyboo3 View Post
                      Cubs Dodgers and a triple header, tomorrow will be nice.
                      We got you guys this year!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X