Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 09-17-2017, 07:21 PM #81
Interim Champion

Quoted: 381 Post(s)
Verus is a splendid one to beholdVerus is a splendid one to beholdVerus is a splendid one to beholdVerus is a splendid one to beholdVerus is a splendid one to beholdVerus is a splendid one to beholdVerus is a splendid one to behold
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 24,850.95

Quote:
Originally Posted by A.K View Post
No they come to him in khazakstan now he's the A side
Yes, GGG is the A side in Khazakstan. He can fight a lot of Euzbekistanis and Tajikistanis, as well as a ton of Russians and make a bunch of rubbles and tenges.
Verus is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 09-17-2017, 07:53 PM #82
Amateur

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
TheAssyrian can only hope to improve
Total Points: 3,419.81

Quote:
Originally Posted by future hendrixx View Post
ggg also owed jacobs an immediate rematch because that result was just as disputed as this.. but so called fans and boxing "journalists" never pressed ggg to do it the way they pressed ward to fight kovalev. damn hypocrites.

ggg vs jacobs is unfinished business.

canelo can fight billy hoe in may then fight winner of ggg/jacobs rematch.

and canelo did not make ggg wait for sht. at any time little g could've dropped to 155 to make it happen but refused. even after saying hes willing to drop or gain weight for big fights. little g has yet to make one sacrifice his entire career. everything must be on his terms or else hes being ducked.

little g has stepped up competition two times in his career. both times controversial results. now we see why he didnt want nothing to do with ward he would've gotten humiliated. good job on his team for keeping him far from dre.
Ive never heard of the 155 pound weight division, can u explain to me what the 155 pound weight division is, im sincerely asking you because i feel like its something that i should be informed about! Thanks in advanced
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
TheAssyrian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2017, 07:55 PM #83
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 884 Post(s)
Raonic has a reputation beyond reputeRaonic has a reputation beyond reputeRaonic has a reputation beyond reputeRaonic has a reputation beyond reputeRaonic has a reputation beyond reputeRaonic has a reputation beyond reputeRaonic has a reputation beyond reputeRaonic has a reputation beyond reputeRaonic has a reputation beyond reputeRaonic has a reputation beyond reputeRaonic has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 1,000,049,676.60

I think Saunders-Lemieux will happen and if Lemieux wins, he fights Canelo in May. Then Canelo wins and fights GGG in a unification in Sept.
Raonic is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2017, 07:57 PM #84
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 642 Post(s)
Nomadic has a reputation beyond reputeNomadic has a reputation beyond reputeNomadic has a reputation beyond reputeNomadic has a reputation beyond reputeNomadic has a reputation beyond reputeNomadic has a reputation beyond reputeNomadic has a reputation beyond reputeNomadic has a reputation beyond reputeNomadic has a reputation beyond reputeNomadic has a reputation beyond reputeNomadic has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 374,008,357.92
Total Points: 374,043,454.15
Thanks! - MDPopescu heres one back at ya homie thanks. (Late I know just saw it lol) - Cinci Champ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by future hendrixx View Post
ggg also owed jacobs an immediate rematch because that result was just as disputed as this.. but so called fans and boxing "journalists" never pressed ggg to do it the way they pressed ward to fight kovalev. damn hypocrites.

ggg vs jacobs is unfinished business.

canelo can fight billy hoe in may then fight winner of ggg/jacobs rematch.

and canelo did not make ggg wait for sht. at any time little g could've dropped to 155 to make it happen but refused. even after saying hes willing to drop or gain weight for big fights. little g has yet to make one sacrifice his entire career. everything must be on his terms or else hes being ducked.

little g has stepped up competition two times in his career. both times controversial results. now we see why he didnt want nothing to do with ward he would've gotten humiliated. good job on his team for keeping him far from dre.
Preach on, real talk.
Nomadic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2017, 07:58 PM #85
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 531 Post(s)
angkag has much to be proud ofangkag has much to be proud ofangkag has much to be proud ofangkag has much to be proud ofangkag has much to be proud ofangkag has much to be proud ofangkag has much to be proud ofangkag has much to be proud of
Total Points: 10,000,026,842.05

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verus View Post
Yes, GGG is the A side in Khazakstan. He can fight a lot of Euzbekistanis and Tajikistanis, as well as a ton of Russians and make a bunch of rubbles and tenges.
Got a Khazakh buddy in Astana, and I asked him how big a Golovkin fight would be there. His response 'biggest night in Astana EVER'. It would likely be in the Astana Arena (cap 30,000), and like a Joshua fight in the UK, expect it to sell out in less than an hour.

My buddy is press corps, and a Golovkin fight goes up to presidential interest - don't think for a second the money won't be there, it is.

Could be Saunders, but could be someone like Derevyanchenko (IBF mando No. 1). Not sure where Golovkin's mandatory situation is at the moment.
angkag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2017, 07:58 PM #86
Contender

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
spenz is on a distinguished road
Total Points: 8,684.13

It's probably alright, the main thing is at last these two already fought and we now know where their level stands. GGG could just collect one more belt from saunders and become undisputed middleweight champ, then on september they could both so it again, this time for all the marbles.
spenz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2017, 08:15 PM #87
Contender

Quoted: 190 Post(s)
Mirus will become famous soon enough
Total Points: 10,776.35

Quote:
How does it feel a 35 year old man out boxed and out staminad the best Mexican boxer
Oh yes !!! "a great mexican boxer"
Mirus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2017, 08:16 PM #88
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2956 Post(s)
Metho_4u has a reputation beyond reputeMetho_4u has a reputation beyond reputeMetho_4u has a reputation beyond reputeMetho_4u has a reputation beyond reputeMetho_4u has a reputation beyond reputeMetho_4u has a reputation beyond reputeMetho_4u has a reputation beyond reputeMetho_4u has a reputation beyond reputeMetho_4u has a reputation beyond reputeMetho_4u has a reputation beyond reputeMetho_4u has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 1,000,000,143,077.22
Here's the first of many dildos I suspect - Boxing Goat It's a replica of Floyds dlck, your imaginary bf lmao. Fxck you anf Floyd bltch. - apples 

Quote:
You wanna talk compubox and ignore all the shots he landed canelo had no answer for his jab all night. He didn't cut off the ring?? Did you even watch canelo was on the ropes half the fight LOL, and If you think canelo wasn't hurt back peddling you're a fool canelo got blocked more than he landed lotsssoooo gloves.
No, I don't care a bout compubox at all honestly. I'm just going along with the rest of you [email protected] here who keep referencing it. Funny how you use compubox when it suits you though lmao!
Metho_4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2017, 08:17 PM #89
Contender

Quoted: 130 Post(s)
vaynardevil has a reputation beyond reputevaynardevil has a reputation beyond reputevaynardevil has a reputation beyond reputevaynardevil has a reputation beyond reputevaynardevil has a reputation beyond reputevaynardevil has a reputation beyond reputevaynardevil has a reputation beyond reputevaynardevil has a reputation beyond reputevaynardevil has a reputation beyond reputevaynardevil has a reputation beyond reputevaynardevil has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 1,000,000,012,927.64

i don't think he'll avoid rematch, he just want to rest abit lol
golovkin probably will chase BJS now
vaynardevil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2017, 08:20 PM #90
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2956 Post(s)
Metho_4u has a reputation beyond reputeMetho_4u has a reputation beyond reputeMetho_4u has a reputation beyond reputeMetho_4u has a reputation beyond reputeMetho_4u has a reputation beyond reputeMetho_4u has a reputation beyond reputeMetho_4u has a reputation beyond reputeMetho_4u has a reputation beyond reputeMetho_4u has a reputation beyond reputeMetho_4u has a reputation beyond reputeMetho_4u has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 1,000,000,143,077.22
Here's the first of many dildos I suspect - Boxing Goat It's a replica of Floyds dlck, your imaginary bf lmao. Fxck you anf Floyd bltch. - apples 

Quote:
Originally Posted by niceyboo3 View Post
There you guys go with that word again. as if waiting on someone to decline to fight them is cool or something. If you had a son and someone wanted to fight him, you'd probably tell him wait until he catches a cold or becomes ill and then kick his azz. Men, I swear.
What did I say? Did you even read it? I said he should do the rematch right away didn't I? Wtf are you reading, besides what you THINK I said. Stfu
Metho_4u is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

User Tag List