Collapse
No announcement yet.

I think we can all agree, TBE beat the best JMM out there

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This fight was probably the most embarrassing of all the physical mismatches I have ever seen. Floyd might as well have been fighting a garden gnome.

Comment

Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
      I have to add this stupid assery to my sig. You're a special kind of stupid.

If Ward got "gift" decisions and "gift" stoppage and Pac got "fact" wins.

You must be on drugs son because Ward's wins and pac's wins were both "facts". Ward edged out CRYvalev and then STOPPED QUITvalev.

Pac meanwhile got gifts 2 of 4 fights (1st and 3rd). Thankfully JMM cleaned his ass up in the 4th and I'm sure you cried about that although probably not as bad as when CRYvalev quit like an bitch

It's clear you a ward d rider till death he has nothing to do with Marquez lol.. ward was winning the second fight but the stoppage was god awful on 3 strait nut shots I don't think sergey is having another kid again.

Now back to PAC he dropped Marquez 3 times in the first fight and you can google about the judge making the mistake of scoring it wrong for it to result in a draw or hell watch it yourself there is no way Marquez won more than 4 rounds. As far as the third fight i had it 7-5 PAC close as hell but again Marquez didn't do shiiiit. Also the last fight Marquez was getting the breaks beat off of him until he caught Pac lackin in the last second.

Moral of the story Marquez is a fraud

Comment

Originally posted by TheBigLug View Post
        Obviously you're baiting but actually i would say that's arguably the last time i saw Floyd at his absolute prime.

The speed, reflexes and footwork were all still there. I felt he slowed down a little bit after that one, obviously all those attributes were still excellent for a while after that, just not quite the same.
        Nah. Watch the Corrales fight. Floyd was a Marvel character at one point. Against JMM he had slowed. Trust me.

Comment

Originally posted by A-Wolf View Post
          Nah. Watch the Corrales fight. Floyd was a Marvel character at one point. Against JMM he had slowed. Trust me.
          Yeah, i understand he was faster still at the lower weights, that is obvious. It's also easy to pinpoint certain fights where a fighter looks better than other fights.

I'm just saying i felt the window of Floyd's prime was definitely closed after that Marquez fight. Maybe Floyd then v Marquez was different to the Corrales fight, but not necessarily worse, it was just an adaptation to fighting at higher weights.

I felt he actually slipped a bit after the Marquez fight, that's all. His physical prime was coming to an end.

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
            It's clear you a ward d rider till death he has nothing to do with Marquez lol.. ward was winning the second fight but the stoppage was god awful on 3 strait nut shots I don't think sergey is having another kid again.

Now back to PAC he dropped Marquez 3 times in the first fight and you can google about the judge making the mistake of scoring it wrong for it to result in a draw or hell watch it yourself there is no way Marquez won more than 4 rounds. As far as the third fight i had it 7-5 PAC close as hell but again Marquez didn't do shiiiit. Also the last fight Marquez was getting the breaks beat off of him until he caught Pac lackin in the last second.

Moral of the story Marquez is a fraud
            Just check my sig. Ask users here if they think you have a more valid opinion on anything about life. Hell I'd listen to Alex Jones before I'd listen to you...on anything and especially boxing

Comment

Not the JMM that knocked down Pac then KTFO pac?

Comment

Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
                Just check my sig. Ask users here if they think you have a more valid opinion on anything about life. Hell I'd listen to Alex Jones before I'd listen to you...on anything and especially boxing

Typical of you to deflect facts

Comment

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
                  thats the one mate

Comment

Originally posted by A-Wolf View Post
                    This fight was probably the most embarrassing of all the physical mismatches I have ever seen. Floyd might as well have been fighting a garden gnome.
                    Probably second to Duran-Hearns in physical mismatches.

Comment

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
                      No. It had to be the fat guy Floyd fought in order to accidate to Floomos.

Comment

Working...
                      X