Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 11-10-2016, 12:51 AM #41
Boss

Quoted: 930 Post(s)
Enayze has a reputation beyond reputeEnayze has a reputation beyond reputeEnayze has a reputation beyond reputeEnayze has a reputation beyond reputeEnayze has a reputation beyond reputeEnayze has a reputation beyond reputeEnayze has a reputation beyond reputeEnayze has a reputation beyond reputeEnayze has a reputation beyond reputeEnayze has a reputation beyond reputeEnayze has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 253,628,378,541,621,379,072.00
Total Points: 253,628,378,541,671,219,200.00
Toast to Wladimir! - Tunney Happy 2k! - J. HITTER Keep educating and preaching the truth of God's word.  God bless you brother. - Rip Chudd :) - MANIAC310 You punked the shiit out of The Bringer lol - bearman3000 
Amazing Post! http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/showthread.php?t=579168&page=2 - jose830 fiat money for pwning the capitalist and keeping up with Schiff. - One_Capitalist No Message - -jose- BOSS - BTL :beerchug: - -jose- 
right back at you :beerchug: - -jose- Great thread. - Santa_ Happy Birthday. As for them poor Blacks, Let Them Eat Cake, right? - siablo14 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ▀ringer View Post
The "safe space" thing cuts both ways. There are plenty of websites and message boards that lean conservative that suppress, harass, and ban the views of liberals who go dare to go against the grain on them. Websites like 4chan, Breitbart, **********, and Trump's own subreddit (the_donald) being chief among them.

For all the crying your side does about my side's PC culture, you have your own culture of conservative correctness and safe spaces yourself.

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]

I'm not saying one side is right in doing it and the other is wrong. I'm just saying both sides are guilty of it and all it's doing is driving the divide even further because when you suppress an opposing view you cause the oppressed person to withdraw in to a bubble that feeds their confirmation bias.

Hence the results last night that very few saw coming.
Both sides have their biases yes and things they do that irritate people, but the left started going off the deep end with all of their safe spaces, banning speakers with opposing views from college campuses, literally attempting to redefine the definition of gender, overblowing racism, sexism, getting offended by everything and everyone and the list goes on. The republicans won because they became a symbol of an angry reaction to The Democratic Party. The same thing happened when the Democrats were a reaction to Bushes awful time in office.
Enayze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2016, 12:55 AM #42
Wrapidad was garbage

Quoted: 2056 Post(s)
baya has a reputation beyond reputebaya has a reputation beyond reputebaya has a reputation beyond reputebaya has a reputation beyond reputebaya has a reputation beyond reputebaya has a reputation beyond reputebaya has a reputation beyond reputebaya has a reputation beyond reputebaya has a reputation beyond reputebaya has a reputation beyond reputebaya has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 104,632,821,562,065,328.00
Total Points: 33,617,632,821,562,286,080.00
Greener pastures, my friend. - Fistic Congratulations on your divorce! - -jose- hang this on the wall for good luck with your restaurant - -jose- :rofl::rofl: - -jose- Feliz NNavidad broSki! - -jose- 
martinez gimp in cotto fight, fact, read that thread lil homie - Tha_Greatest For your support - -Weltschmerz- Stick this up your arse f@ggot - Rocky... Good poster - torosboxing75 the icon says it all - jazluvr 
Happy holidays and best wishes for 2016 - -Weltschmerz- I had a Zenith :kiss: - -jose- It's nice to be appreciated for once Haha ! - Brick Top No Message - Brick Top Haha, here's one on me. - BOXEO _ 
Great work in the Trump thread. If I'm ever in San Jose ima hit you up. - Santa_ Salud - BERNIE'S CORNER Salud - BERNIE'S CORNER Cheers Lad - Rocky... "like, totes antiquated" clever! - -jose- 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - MANIAC310 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - chiguy91 Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - chiguy91 Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - chiguy91 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - jas 

saw this on reddit, had to share.

Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
baya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2016, 12:57 AM #43
Sentenced to Texas

Quoted: 1367 Post(s)
Mooshashi has a reputation beyond reputeMooshashi has a reputation beyond reputeMooshashi has a reputation beyond reputeMooshashi has a reputation beyond reputeMooshashi has a reputation beyond reputeMooshashi has a reputation beyond reputeMooshashi has a reputation beyond reputeMooshashi has a reputation beyond reputeMooshashi has a reputation beyond reputeMooshashi has a reputation beyond reputeMooshashi has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 101,238,713.89
a real bro - Ruthless One Great stuff. - Santa_ damn!!! - -jose- No Message - Snoop Frog 

My 29 yr old daughter said she was crying all day and my 34 yr old daughter in London was very worried about the election results because of all the whining on Facebook.

I told them.....and I'll tell all YOU children on this site...I've lived and survived through Nixon, Carter, Reagan, two Bushes, a Clinton and an Obama and we'll get through Trump too.

Stop whining and get back yo work.
Mooshashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2016, 01:21 AM #44
Contender

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
JTfloyd has disabled reputation
Bank: 533,371,576,269,940.56
Total Points: 533,371,576,295,485.62
for the pbf hatton fight . . . thx dood! - 3zilla 

Quote:
Originally Posted by joseph5620 View Post
You look like a clueless moron blaming Obama for that. Unarmed black men being killed by police officers is not new or something that started after Obama became president. If your ignorant ass had done any research you would realize that this has been going on for years. The advent of video from phones is the reason why you can watch it on video now.

But you're an ignorant POS if you blame Obama for that. Go read a book or something. You're clearly uneducated on this topic.
Typical response full of "shaming" nonsense. Do you realize that only weak-minded people think that sh1t actually works? How about this, I'll say again that Obama is responsible for unarmed people getting shot by cops, and you can't do anything about me saying it. His punk, effeminate ass couldn't care less, and more often than not sided with the police. Maybe you'll try to tell me that he's not responsible for extending the Bush Tax Cuts or the Patriot Act next.
JTfloyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2016, 01:28 AM #45
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2844 Post(s)
krazyn8tive has a reputation beyond reputekrazyn8tive has a reputation beyond reputekrazyn8tive has a reputation beyond reputekrazyn8tive has a reputation beyond reputekrazyn8tive has a reputation beyond reputekrazyn8tive has a reputation beyond reputekrazyn8tive has a reputation beyond reputekrazyn8tive has a reputation beyond reputekrazyn8tive has a reputation beyond reputekrazyn8tive has a reputation beyond reputekrazyn8tive has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 101,002,000,039,930,016.00
kick this idiot. - -Weltschmerz- Have an apple chief! - BostonGuy shove this up your ass bro - Anxious Times Practice on this so you'll be prepared to suck my di.ck in the future. - Anxious Times Sorry bro I was just mad because you were like the 4th person to accuse me of being an alt. Cheers. - Anxious Times 
Grip Stackin is a chump nukka - mathed No Message - mathed Great poster! - Bronze Bomber No Message - bm Vagabond i missed ya my brown brotha - Tago Nang Tago 
Fuck me - Suckmedry Ward Sucks!!!! - mathed stick this up your ass and pretend its ggg's shlong - Adam Kirchstein Trump wins - Freedom. Trump Bless - Ruthless One 
we eatin' baby! cheers - Beercules pretend it's Trump - Santa_ Behave yourself kid. - The Tribe Enjoy your ban again, emasculated, insecure, racist coward. *Native dance* - The Tribe Awesome post, man... - anthonydavid11 

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunSpace View Post
[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]

This is how much of America and the world feels tonight; the racists (seduced in part by paid, Russian Internet trolls) have come out in full force to oppress their fellow man.

We must stand and face them.
Uhhhh...you tell them that's how an election works. Matter of fact van, if you were being completely truthful, you would tell them you were a cog in the divisive media wheel that spewed a racist agenda 24/7
krazyn8tive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2016, 02:02 AM #46
Not wearing Nikes

Quoted: 1577 Post(s)
PACnPBFsuck has a reputation beyond reputePACnPBFsuck has a reputation beyond reputePACnPBFsuck has a reputation beyond reputePACnPBFsuck has a reputation beyond reputePACnPBFsuck has a reputation beyond reputePACnPBFsuck has a reputation beyond reputePACnPBFsuck has a reputation beyond reputePACnPBFsuck has a reputation beyond reputePACnPBFsuck has a reputation beyond reputePACnPBFsuck has a reputation beyond reputePACnPBFsuck has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 60,078,753,807,711,091,032,064.00
Total Points: 60,078,753,807,711,091,032,064.00
stream - BostonGuy TO THE U!!! - the mesiah Cheers bro! - dan_cov for good luck - jazluvr Happy Holidays PACnPBFsuck - !! AI-Holmes!! 
have a safe one bro! :beerchug: - jose830 No Message - dan_cov Congrats Buddy - EvilGenius thanks for the quick payment - -jose- thanks for quick payment - -jose- 
:beerchug: - -jose- about trillions - sugarsmosley thanks for the quick payment - -jose- Avoid the Krypto - BERNIE'S CORNER thanks for the quick payment - -jose- 
"My milk of magnesia" :lol1: :lol1: I owe you green - -jose- thanks for fast payoff. good fight!! - Psylence83 dead'n da pain - BERNIE'S CORNER :beerchug: - -jose- Leave Chocolatito Alone! - 1hourRun 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - PACnPBFsuck AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - VERMIN Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr 

PACnPBFsuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2016, 02:14 AM #47
Greatness!!

Quoted: 1791 Post(s)
megas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 65,478,117,763,567.19
Total Points: 122,477,218,005,110.77
Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil Thanks for the link - hectari good post! - -jose- No Message - -jose- f*ck racism, cheers! - ,GGG 
That is a good find The Manipulated Mang - hectari 

At least ppl should give Trump a chance. He won fair and square. The man is not even in office yet and ppl are crying....wtf? Let us see what he's made of....he could surprise us all and be one of the greatest president to ever take office.
megas30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2016, 02:37 AM #48
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2844 Post(s)
krazyn8tive has a reputation beyond reputekrazyn8tive has a reputation beyond reputekrazyn8tive has a reputation beyond reputekrazyn8tive has a reputation beyond reputekrazyn8tive has a reputation beyond reputekrazyn8tive has a reputation beyond reputekrazyn8tive has a reputation beyond reputekrazyn8tive has a reputation beyond reputekrazyn8tive has a reputation beyond reputekrazyn8tive has a reputation beyond reputekrazyn8tive has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 101,002,000,039,930,016.00
kick this idiot. - -Weltschmerz- Have an apple chief! - BostonGuy shove this up your ass bro - Anxious Times Practice on this so you'll be prepared to suck my di.ck in the future. - Anxious Times Sorry bro I was just mad because you were like the 4th person to accuse me of being an alt. Cheers. - Anxious Times 
Grip Stackin is a chump nukka - mathed No Message - mathed Great poster! - Bronze Bomber No Message - bm Vagabond i missed ya my brown brotha - Tago Nang Tago 
Fuck me - Suckmedry Ward Sucks!!!! - mathed stick this up your ass and pretend its ggg's shlong - Adam Kirchstein Trump wins - Freedom. Trump Bless - Ruthless One 
we eatin' baby! cheers - Beercules pretend it's Trump - Santa_ Behave yourself kid. - The Tribe Enjoy your ban again, emasculated, insecure, racist coward. *Native dance* - The Tribe Awesome post, man... - anthonydavid11 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTfloyd View Post
Typical response full of "shaming" nonsense. Do you realize that only weak-minded people think that sh1t actually works? How about this, I'll say again that Obama is responsible for unarmed people getting shot by cops, and you can't do anything about me saying it. His punk, effeminate ass couldn't care less, and more often than not sided with the police. Maybe you'll try to tell me that he's not responsible for extending the Bush Tax Cuts or the Patriot Act next.
One thing you'll quickly learn about Joseph is that he not interested in facts. As long as he's right, and always will be right in his own mind, then that is all that matters to him. That, with the simple fact he is b1tchmade, results in the cuckery you see now and will see in the future.
krazyn8tive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2016, 08:22 AM #49
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 7623 Post(s)
siablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 525,929,607,141,252,595,712.00
Total Points: 1,525,929,607,141,259,739,136.00
No Message - dj Pepe spurs!!! - $ j-210 $ Happy Easter :kiss: - Bossy Hahaha, God bless. - Santa_ thanks alot - titan m 
Can't green ya yet so have this Red Stripe on me ! - BERNIE'S CORNER respect brother! - PF Rudyo With my much respect except this bottle of Cristal and accept my apology for be'n out of the green.  http://dandm.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/8/4/840117.jpg - BERNIE'S CORNER Do your thing man...... - BERNIE'S CORNER my nigga! thanks - -jose- 
Happy Holidays - TBear For beat'n the odds and deal'n with everyday ignorance - BERNIE'S CORNER Have another Redstripe on me....👍🏼 - BERNIE'S CORNER You da mannnn !!!  👍🏼 - BERNIE'S CORNER BOLD - StudentOfDaGame 
Lets party - JimRaynor No Message - BERNIE'S CORNER Run'n out of green paint and gift ideas...LOL ! - BERNIE'S CORNER Mind your own business and don't worry about my Religion.  Idiot. - HAMMER77777 Cheers! - anthonydavid11 
Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - _PlaT_NuM_ Hepatitis C - Breakbeat AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - !! AI-Holmes!! Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - ??? Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - !! AI-Holmes!! 
Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - ??? Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - mangler World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - S a m u r a i Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Izrock Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - mangler 
Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - Artur Kyshenko Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - ??? Hodgkin's Disease - Testicular Cancer - Izrock AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - The Scientist Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - mangler 
Childhood Cancer - mangler Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - mangler Hepatitis C - mangler Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - mangler Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - BERNIE'S CORNER 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mooshashi View Post
My 29 yr old daughter said she was crying all day and my 34 yr old daughter in London was very worried about the election results because of all the whining on Facebook.

I told them.....and I'll tell all YOU children on this site...I've lived and survived through Nixon, Carter, Reagan, two Bushes, a Clinton and an Obama and we'll get through Trump too.

Stop whining and get back yo work.
siablo14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2016, 08:24 AM #50
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 7623 Post(s)
siablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 525,929,607,141,252,595,712.00
Total Points: 1,525,929,607,141,259,739,136.00
No Message - dj Pepe spurs!!! - $ j-210 $ Happy Easter :kiss: - Bossy Hahaha, God bless. - Santa_ thanks alot - titan m 
Can't green ya yet so have this Red Stripe on me ! - BERNIE'S CORNER respect brother! - PF Rudyo With my much respect except this bottle of Cristal and accept my apology for be'n out of the green.  http://dandm.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/8/4/840117.jpg - BERNIE'S CORNER Do your thing man...... - BERNIE'S CORNER my nigga! thanks - -jose- 
Happy Holidays - TBear For beat'n the odds and deal'n with everyday ignorance - BERNIE'S CORNER Have another Redstripe on me....👍🏼 - BERNIE'S CORNER You da mannnn !!!  👍🏼 - BERNIE'S CORNER BOLD - StudentOfDaGame 
Lets party - JimRaynor No Message - BERNIE'S CORNER Run'n out of green paint and gift ideas...LOL ! - BERNIE'S CORNER Mind your own business and don't worry about my Religion.  Idiot. - HAMMER77777 Cheers! - anthonydavid11 
Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - _PlaT_NuM_ Hepatitis C - Breakbeat AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - !! AI-Holmes!! Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - ??? Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - !! AI-Holmes!! 
Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - ??? Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - mangler World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - S a m u r a i Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Izrock Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - mangler 
Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - Artur Kyshenko Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - ??? Hodgkin's Disease - Testicular Cancer - Izrock AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - The Scientist Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - mangler 
Childhood Cancer - mangler Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - mangler Hepatitis C - mangler Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - mangler Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - BERNIE'S CORNER 

Quote:
Originally Posted by megas30 View Post
At least ppl should give Trump a chance. He won fair and square. The man is not even in office yet and ppl are crying....wtf? Let us see what he's made of....he could surprise us all and be one of the greatest president to ever take office.
He has the House and Senate on his side too. So let's sit back and see how this plays out.
siablo14 is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
children?, explain, jones:

User Tag List