Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you like the smell of someone else's farts?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [LMAO!] Do you like the smell of someone else's farts?

Smell like roses smell like sh.it? Tell us the nastiest stankyiest nasty ass farts you've smelt or let off yourself.

This is the Official "Do you like the smell,of someone else's farts" thread.Let em go men.

The Fart Name List

The Alarm Fart - This is a good fart for the beginner. It is easy to identify. It starts with a loud unnaturally high note, wavers like a siren, and ends with a quick downward note that stops before you expect it to. It sounds like something is wrong. If it happens to you, you will know right off why it is called the Alarm Fart. You will be alarmed. The alarm fart however is rare.

The Amplified Fart - This is any fart that gets its power more from being amplified than from the fart itself. A metal porch swing will amplify a fart every time. So will a plywood table,and empty fifty gallon drum, a tin roof, or some empty cardboard boxes if they are strong through being amplified in this way can be called an Amplified Fart. These are common farts under the right conditions. For example, if you're sitting on an empty 55-gallon steel drum.

The Anticipated Fart - This one warns that it is back there waiting for some time before it arrives. A person who is uneasy for a time in a crowd and who later farts at a time when they think no one will notice has farted an Anticipated Fart.

The Back Seat Fart - This is a fart that occurs only in automobiles. It is identified chiefly by odor. The Back Seat Fart can usually be concealed by traffic noise as it is an eased-out fart and not very loud. But its foul odor will give it away, due to the way air moves around in a car. It is often followed by someone saying, "Who farted in the back seat?"

The Barn Owl Fart - A familiarity with owl calls is helpful in identifying this fart. Almost any morning if you get up just before daybreak you can hear one of these birds talking to himself. It's a sort of a crazy laugh, particularly the way it ends. If you hear a fart that has about eight notes in it, ending on a couple of down notes, and it sounds maniacal, you have heard the rare Barn Owl Fart.

Other Names For Farts

**** Salute
    backfire
    bake breeze biscuits
    bake brownies
    bark
    bend a valve
    Beep your horn
    Blast the chair
    blow dirt
    blow dust
    blow a fart
    blow a gasket
    blow kisses
    blow mud
    blow smoke
    Blow the big brown horn
    blow the sparkplugs
    blurt
    boff

aerosolized stool
    after dinner mint
    air
    air attack
    air biscuit
    air monkey
    air poop
    **** acoustics
    **** announcement
    **** escape of wind
    **** emissions
    **** oxide
    **** retreat
    anus evacuation
    Arkansas barking spiders
    ars musica
    arse blast
    ass dropping
    backblast

Comment

What in the Christ is this Hugh? How high are you? Lol

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
        What in the Christ is this Hugh? How high are you? Lol
        Lololol.My dog farted then she walked away from it.She smelt bad hahahaha.Let's say it inspired me to create this.

Comment

Originally posted by HughJass View Post
          Lololol.My dog farted then she walked away from it.She smelt bad hahahaha.Let's say it inspired me to create this.
          Dog farts are the absolute worst, it smells like a dead body.

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
            Dog farts are the absolute worst, it smells like a dead body.

Oh it was bad lol.I'm sure she ate a rat lol

Comment

Unrelated to farts, but I find myself at times talking to my dogs when I'm on one. Either as Bane, or Karl Malone.

Bane-Pea:

Come over, my canine companions. It is your fate to eat. For you only want to eat this dog food. I was born into the dog food, yes?

Malone-Pea:

Look at dis here. What da heck. Ole doggy gonna eat dis here foods, and push boulder up mountain. And dat's a spooky time.

I think I'm going senile in my advanced age.

Comment

Working...
              X