Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

50 CENT officially parts ways The Money Team "I'm no longer apart or down with TMT ..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 50 CENT officially parts ways The Money Team "I'm no longer apart or down with TMT ..

50cent ‏@50cent
    I'm no longer apart or down with TMT promotions. SMSaudio

SMSpromotions Yuriorkis GAMBOA VS. Miguel Beltran on manny pacquiao card VS. Jaun marquez don't miss it.

https://twitter.com/50cent
    Last edited by 3Sun2; 10-31-2012, 11:30 PM.

Who cares?

Comment

Originally posted by head movement View Post
      Who cares?
      you do . thats why you was the first to respond in under a minute

Comment

It is now SMS promotions. I know he has Gamboa, and I'm pretty sure he has Dirrell. Let's see if he can make something happen with these two fighters. They have enough skill/talent to make it to the top, let's see if they get the opportunities.

Comment

Who cares...

Comment

I remember when all the floyd fans where on 50's nuts, about how he will revive boxing. I wonder what they got to say now.

SMS taking over!!!

Comment

well that's it for fifty's boxing career. time to go back to selling toasters with martha stewart or some ****.

Comment

Originally posted by 3Sun2 View Post
                you do . thats why you was the first to respond in under a minute
                But you posted this pointless crap,who cares?dude is irrelevant in the boxing world,and the Hip Hop world at that.

Comment

Crazy how money ruins relationships smh

Comment

Originally posted by johncods View Post
                    I remember when all the floyd fans where on 50's nuts, about how he will revive boxing. I wonder what they got to say now.

SMS taking over!!!
                    LOL,People really thought this clown was relevant in any form?

Comment

Working...
                    X