No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Floyd Sr. Breaks Down Mayweather-Ortiz, Testing, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by STRUGG View Post
    first im not a *******......im a boxing fan.......as an objective boxing fan.........floyds legacy is ****.....................no offense and all
    ATG post. Good work STRUGG.

Comment

Originally posted by rocco1252 View Post
      lol he agreed in the second go round try again little man, keep making excuses for your gayweather buddy and maybe you will find one thats actually worth using.
      Why was there a second round of negotiations again?

Comment

Originally posted by bunnybounce View Post
        Floyd and Pacquiao started their career at 106. so Floyd is roiding too, right?

nyahahahaha!!!
        How can Floyd be roiding when he took the tests? Even Mosley who got caught cheating took the tests. Now Ortiz who Berto tried to accuse of being juiced up is willing to take the tests. Why can't Manny who is supposed to be this squeaky clean athlete take the tests? Why do Pac fans act so dumb when it comes to this?

Comment

Originally posted by STRUGG View Post
          first im not a *******......im a boxing fan.......as an objective boxing fan.........floyds legacy is ****.....................no offense and all
          And Manny's record is not? 2 catchweight title fights against fighters that one was basically considered past it and the other got caught cheating prior. Also, fighting a guy (Clottey) who lost his last fight to Cotto, a guy Pac already beat? Now fighting Juan Manuel Marquez at 144, where Floyd already exposed Marquez there and Pac could have definitely fought him at 140. Pac is the biggest padder and cherry picker of them all. He fought Cotto at 145 for his title when prior he fought Oscar at 147? That didn't look suspect to you? And to add insult to injury. Manny Pacquiao is trying to say he won Cotto's title at 147 and the vacant Martinez title he won from beating a non ranked fighter in the division (Margarito) at 154 when in reality it was at 150? Pac is too small for Martinez but wants to credit his title he won at a 150 catchweight to 154? Manny Pacquiao is a fraud and was created to be the P4P best but he keeps coming up short because he is not taking the fights he is supposed to. Pac should have fought Shane in 09 and now Ortiz, considering he was more active in the sport than Mayweather but Pac just don't want to lose or be in with any threat. I say it is Arum who is building Manny as this entertainment machine for the sport of boxing.
          Last edited by GRUSTLER; 06-24-2011, 05:59 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by LeadUppercut View Post
            No, Floyd is clean, because he will take the test.
            What made you say that he was clean? and what made you think that pacquiao is roiding? any proofs bud?

Comment

What made you say that he was clean? and what made you think that pacquiao is roiding? any proofs bud?
              they cant present any evidence other than saying ohh he didnt take the test which is all they got. There has never been any other testing before this mayweather shi* talk other than the test after the fight which should be enough why call for anything different unless your just making excuses not to fight.

Comment

Originally posted by GRUSTLER View Post
                How can Floyd be roiding when he took the tests? Even Mosley who got caught cheating took the tests. Now Ortiz who Berto tried to accuse of being juiced up is willing to take the tests. Why can't Manny who is supposed to be this squeaky clean athlete take the tests? Why do Pac fans act so dumb when it comes to this?
                We'll as far as I know douchebag, roid can be taken out of the body in a day, ask balco master conte, so floyd taking the ped test and passed it makes him clean? Oh wait, what has berto got to do with this effin thread? you are the dumbest person here, with LEAD UPPER****..

Why can't Manny take the test? we'll he agreed scumbag.. Plus, Floyd is not the commission.

Comment

We'll as far as I know douchebag, roid can be taken out of the body in a day, ask balco master conte, so floyd taking the ped test and passed it makes him clean? Oh wait, what has berto got to do with this effin thread? you are the dumbest person here, with LEAD UPPER****..

Why can't Manny take the test? we'll he agreed scumbag.. Plus, Floyd is not the commission.
                  as you must have seen in previous threads on this topic,

Pac: I agree to take the testing to see if he would fight

Mayweather: No he didnt it's all an act he's lying no negotiations ever happened but I want 100 million dollars

Conclussion: Mayweather is Scared so he took a long vacation and instead pursued fighting his baby's momma and security guards rather than fighting the champion.

Comment

That's right. Call me names because your feelings are hurt. ATLEAST Floyd took the tests. Manny won't! End of story. I brough up Berto because he tried to say that Ortiz was roided up when he beat him and if you weren't so stuck up Manny's butt, you would know that. If you consider me dumb, then what the hell are you?

Comment

• Originally posted by bunnybounce View Post
                      I agree. Floyd is NOT the commission, but if that was all what was needed to get Floyd in the ring, then why didn't Manny agree to the terms? Oh I forgot. Pac is afraid of needles and gets weak when he gives blood. Sure, so does my lil niece.

Comment

Working...
                      X