Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 03-19-2019, 11:15 PM #1
Pounding

Quoted: 2153 Post(s)
BALLS DEEP has a reputation beyond reputeBALLS DEEP has a reputation beyond reputeBALLS DEEP has a reputation beyond reputeBALLS DEEP has a reputation beyond reputeBALLS DEEP has a reputation beyond reputeBALLS DEEP has a reputation beyond reputeBALLS DEEP has a reputation beyond reputeBALLS DEEP has a reputation beyond reputeBALLS DEEP has a reputation beyond reputeBALLS DEEP has a reputation beyond reputeBALLS DEEP has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 102,825.30
Total Points: 112,218.39
Keep posting, bro. - Libido Sanchez you need more food - MANGLER tuna melt - MANGLER hungry - MARKBNLV An apple for the Apple man!! - Disposable Arts 
It's a big MAC! Lol. - jazluvr beer for the avi - led Thanks dude - £-4-£ No Message - iJohn Locke apple for an apple-lover - led 
Better invention than the I phone - P.K BURRRRRRRRRR! Randomness...... - Bloody$Nate$ Good luck for bets - jazluvr Cheers fellow billionaire.  Sip some and spit it on the poor!!! - Rip Chudd Thanks! Cheers - led 
Cool bro - rorymac RIP Steve Jobs (1955-2011) - VEG Zune is taking over - VEG Thanks for the points, here's a spare wheel. - RajahBell Happy Holidays! - led 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - USA_Pugilist Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - -veteran420- AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - mangler Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Éallenloki Childhood Cancer - mangler 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MANGLER Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - MANGLER Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - MANGLER Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - MANGLER Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr 
Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - SOY-COMO-SOY AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - sigrab jr Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - - v e t - Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - - v e t - Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - MANIAC310 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jose830 World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 
Question Demi Moore Sexually Abused Child?

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]

Creepy Video Emerges Of Demi Moore ĎSexually Abusing Childí
BY : GEORGE MCKAY

A disturbing video has emerged of actress Demi Moore Ďsexually abusingí a child at a Hollywood party.

The video, from Entertainment Tonight, displays Moore, then 19, repeatedly kissing a teenage boy at his 15th birthday bash.

The clip, which was shot in 1982, has been on the internet for some time but has resurfaced among multiple accusations of child sexual abuse in Hollywood in recent weeks.

The boy in the video is Philip Tanzini, Demiís co-star in General Hospital, whom she kisses passionately multiple times.

In the video, she professes to Ďloveí young Philip, talking to the camera about her affection for him.

She says:

I love him dearly. Heís one of my most favourite peopleÖ I love Philip and heís the only one I love.

Philip tells the camera the pair are going to get married, and implores people not to tell Demiís husband.

Demi was married when this footage was filmed Ė she married Freddie Moore when she was 17, but in this video she tells the camera she canít wait to marry Philip.

She says:

I canít wait. He really is truly terrific. He is, and I love him because he keeps me happy.

People in the video comments were obviously not happy with the situation, and were quick to call her out for her actions.

One commenter said:

So letís get this straight; We have an epidemic of old celebrities here in Britain being called pedophiles and rapists for touching 15 year old girls 30+ years ago, and some are now facing jail and being placed on the sex offenderís register.

We have Bill Cosby, targetted by women after a quick buck and being defamed and villified as a rapist. And then here we have actual video evidence of Demi Moore being Ďindecentí with a 15 year old boy, and people are calling him lucky?!

If a 19 year old boy were to snog a 15 year old girl heíd have the *****ing book thrown at him, the parents would cry murder and the feminists would have a field day.

Another wrote:

Oh come on! sheís no paedophile what nonsense is that? Itís the kidís birthday, heís happy , sheís a little tipsy and who at the ripe age of 15 isnít attracted to older women? At least in Europe this is seen as quite normal. I always liked older women even pre-pubescent, and i still do( now in my 30ís).

Thereís a maturity and attractiveness about them that just canít be compared to girls at likewise ages.Whatís wrong with that? and if a gorgeous woman with a sultry voice like that gave me a warm kiss for my birthday iíd be jumping with joy all night. Thatís why the 80ís were so magical.

Things like these didnít have a name back then. Now everything is labelled as this or that. She would have been a paedophile if she unbuttoned his pants and touched his willy then yes that wouldnít be right.

This is just a long mouth kiss.

This video has resurfaced online in the wake of accusations made by Corey Feldman and other actors in the industry of paedophilia in Hollywood.

Feldman has reportedly turned over names of a group of professionals in Hollywood he alleges abused him and fellow child actors, including the late Corey Haim.

Feldman appeared on Today to reveal his plan to name and shame the accused moguls and producers, but he wants to raise $10 million online before so he can make a film on the subject.

Haimís mother has objected to the notion, saying Feldman doesnít need the money to do it. In a separate interview with Dr. Mehmet Oz, Feldman can be seen confirming the identity of one of the alleged predators.

According to Anonymous, he told Dr. Mehmet Oz:

This guy on his *MySpace page and his Facebook page has got pictures of me and Corey Haim. He still taunts it and flaunts it.

Iím going to give you [the LAPD] the names of everybody . . . everybody Iíve got knowledge of, and I would like you to start putting the pressure on all of them.

BALLS DEEP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2019, 12:57 AM #2
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1231 Post(s)
Straight Up has a reputation beyond reputeStraight Up has a reputation beyond reputeStraight Up has a reputation beyond reputeStraight Up has a reputation beyond reputeStraight Up has a reputation beyond reputeStraight Up has a reputation beyond reputeStraight Up has a reputation beyond reputeStraight Up has a reputation beyond reputeStraight Up has a reputation beyond reputeStraight Up has a reputation beyond reputeStraight Up has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,196.68
Total Points: 22,801.65
Great What Would You Do To Her Thread, bruh - Tony Trick-Pony 

i can be 10-13 years old and she can kiss me as nasty as she likes. i ain't gay. a hot girl like that i dont got a problem kissing me whatever my age is.

y'all a bunch of phaggots now a days.
Straight Up is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2019, 01:19 AM #3
Captain Gym

Quoted: 271 Post(s)
Ogecca MaMa has a reputation beyond reputeOgecca MaMa has a reputation beyond reputeOgecca MaMa has a reputation beyond reputeOgecca MaMa has a reputation beyond reputeOgecca MaMa has a reputation beyond reputeOgecca MaMa has a reputation beyond reputeOgecca MaMa has a reputation beyond reputeOgecca MaMa has a reputation beyond reputeOgecca MaMa has a reputation beyond reputeOgecca MaMa has a reputation beyond reputeOgecca MaMa has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 20,294.81
Total Points: 21,688.12
Thanks. Long live the King LOL. - Sugar Freddi Medal of honor - mangler Eat up - mangler lucky charm - MANGLER get money - MANGLER 
As promised bro! - led No Message - led No Message - led cheers! thanks a bunch bro. - Amazinger for being honest. - Amazinger 
for the Russian warrior - BoZz Very much appreciated brother - BulgariasFinest Round two indeed - danny711 Fitzsimmons Award - McGoorty Happy New Year - Freedom. 
I'll gladly shell out some of this to smash the chick in your sig - -Deal With It- good luck wit the fight this weekend dude!! - HUGH JASS Here's a soft pretzel for sharing those real news videos!  Keep dropping the hard-hitting truth on 'em brother. - Rostov Papa Righ Back At Ya, Make Sure To Tell Putin Hi From Me, While You Blow Him - JimRaynor Right back at ya faggot - Death_Adder 
Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - mangler Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - mangler Autism - mangler Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - S a m u r a i Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - mangler 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - The Scientist Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - mangler Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - mangler Head and Neck Cancer - Sox8055 Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - mangler 
Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - PensionKiller Childhood Cancer - mangler Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - mangler Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - mangler Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - MANGLER 
Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - MANGLER Hodgkin's Disease - Testicular Cancer - MANGLER Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Sweet Jesus Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - MANGLER World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 

kid sounds like a mature man. people simply jealous. if he scored Moore at age 14-15, pf.. outstanding. now if that would of been Robert Mueller banging on a 14y.o boy or even girl - that's a different story.
Ogecca MaMa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2019, 01:35 AM #4
NIGHTFOXING MOVES

Quoted: 970 Post(s)
RightJab has a reputation beyond reputeRightJab has a reputation beyond reputeRightJab has a reputation beyond reputeRightJab has a reputation beyond reputeRightJab has a reputation beyond reputeRightJab has a reputation beyond reputeRightJab has a reputation beyond reputeRightJab has a reputation beyond reputeRightJab has a reputation beyond reputeRightJab has a reputation beyond reputeRightJab has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,138.46
Total Points: 21,409.02
WINNER!! Correctly guessing Rees' height, 5'4"!! - thuggery Thanks for the friend request :beerchug: - jose830 Toughest Scener - Weltschmerz In weed we trust. - HughJass enjoy! - -jose- 
Merry Xmas broski,hope you and the family have a good one. - HughJass Your contributions to the weed thread is unrivalled - jas Hahahaha.For the pwn - HughJass :lol1: I just saw your post for HUGH - -jose- We thank you for you support of Team Sutherland. Here's a sandwich for your efforts. - Mike D 
This medal is for your elite work as a Team Mullet Captain - Mike D One of my brothers - HughJass lol :beerchug: - -jose- in weed we trust - jas respect. - Sup 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - HughJass 

Ya'll musta forgot.....
RightJab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2019, 01:55 AM #5
Phenomdeaux

Quoted: 4454 Post(s)
Phenom has disabled reputation
Bank: 1,239.20
Total Points: 55,915.35
Have a slice.....itís not Chicago style but hey.......Who needs all thatís doe anyway ???  All that just to say Iím out of green lol  ! - BERNIE'S CORNER I ain't mad, you just come across as a tool - Sn1 No Message - afgbjfgmih 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - bearman3000 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - bearman3000 

19 year old girl can't sexually abuse a 15 year old boy

#FakeNews
Phenom is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2019, 02:10 AM #6
Interim Champion

Quoted: 357 Post(s)
Boxingraya has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingraya has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingraya has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingraya has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingraya has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingraya has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingraya has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingraya has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingraya has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingraya has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingraya has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 29,233.59
From your boy, Hatley. - ΣNΣMY No Message - jsmith_tsu 

Demi is/was a pretty lady. Maybe it was her voice but for some reason I was never too crazy about her. I think she has fake **** too and I don't like fake ****.
Boxingraya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2019, 02:16 AM #7
Greatness!!

Quoted: 2724 Post(s)
megas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,226.90
Total Points: 28,740.39
Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil Thanks for the link - hectari good post! - -jose- No Message - -jose- f*ck racism, cheers! - ,GGG 
That is a good find The Manipulated Mang - hectari 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Straight Up View Post
i can be 10-13 years old and she can kiss me as nasty as she likes. i ain't gay. a hot girl like that i dont got a problem kissing me whatever my age is.

y'all a bunch of phaggots now a days.
You missed the point he is trying to make. The point here is double standard.
megas30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2019, 02:34 AM #8
Interim Champion

Quoted: 357 Post(s)
Boxingraya has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingraya has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingraya has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingraya has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingraya has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingraya has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingraya has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingraya has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingraya has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingraya has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingraya has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 29,233.59
From your boy, Hatley. - ΣNΣMY No Message - jsmith_tsu 

Quote:
Originally Posted by megas30 View Post
It's not a double standard cause it's not the same thing. For example he compared it to the Cosby case which should be ridiculous to you even without explanation.
Boxingraya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2019, 06:39 AM #9
Interim Champion

Quoted: 275 Post(s)
KEY LOW is infamous around these partsKEY LOW is infamous around these partsKEY LOW is infamous around these partsKEY LOW is infamous around these partsKEY LOW is infamous around these partsKEY LOW is infamous around these partsKEY LOW is infamous around these parts
Bank: 1,155.62
Total Points: 19,873.23

How ****ing humongous of a boner must he have had?

What I was that age and a girl touched my arm or kissed me on the cheek I would have gotten a boner.

At that age when a girl kissed me on the cheek I could feel my entire body tingle and it was like I was about to prematurely ejaculate.

That mother****er made out with one of the most beautiful women in the damn world. I would have for sure nutted in my pants, possibly even fainted.
KEY LOW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2019, 06:45 AM #10
Amateur

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
Erroid will become famous soon enough
Total Points: 2,609.22

Quote:
Originally Posted by megas30 View Post
Actually you missed the point, which is on the topic of Demi Moore and sexual abuse of a minor. OP just happened to include comments from on the video that’s the topic of discussion and one of those comment mention Bill Cosby.

In any case if that’s all you have to go by and that comment assumes those women who accused Cosby are only out for a “quick buck” then you’re about as smart as your level of reading comprehension because that’s a very weak stance to be taking.

Last edited by Erroid; 03-20-2019 at 06:47 AM. Reason: Better wording
Erroid is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
abused, child?, demi, moore, sexually

User Tag List