Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 05-21-2019, 11:13 PM #1
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2034 Post(s)
pasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,233.03
Total Points: 46,251.78
Bolied rottweiler meat sub sandwich 4 mah pinoy brutha - -Deal With It- i like your name! keep owning these floyd stans - cawadoody Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Makavelli Jr. 
Talking "He (floyd) would be scared more" -Pacquiao

he was asked if he believes beating Thurman might entice Floyd to fight him once more.

“I don’t think so. He would be scared more,” Pacquiao laughed.

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]

Manny Pacquiao is set to face Keith Thurman on July 20 in a FOX pay-per-view main event from Las Vegas, and the two met up for the first time at today’s press conference to announce the event.
Thurman (29-0, 22 KO) said he’s going to retire Pacquiao (61-7-2, 39 KO) in the fight, but Pacquiao shrugged that off.
“I’ve been in this sport more than two decades,” he said. “No one can intimidate me.”
Asked about Thurman specifically, Pacquiao said that he feels Thurman underestimated Josesito Lopez back in January, when the WBA “super world” titleholder looked pretty rusty after nearly two years off, winning a decision and escaping some real trouble against the veteran Lopez.
“Keith Thurman’s style is different, it’s really different,” Pacquiao said. “It’s similar to Miguel Cotto or Ricky Hatton, but faster than Ricky Hatton.” He added that Thurman is dangerous, and that he won’t take him lightly.
Pacquiao said we aren’t going to see anything new with him in July, just further proof that he’s still a top fighter at 147.
“Nothing different with Manny Pacquiao,” he said. “Just to maintain the speed, power, the dedication to the sport, and focus on training. I want to prove that at the age of 40, Manny Pacquiao can still fight.”
He said that if he wins, he will target the other titleholders at 147, and said it’s “possible” that he could even fight WBO titleholder Terence Crawford, a Top Rank fighter who is currently frozen out by PBC having the rest of the division’s top names.
Since Pacquiao can’t do any of these things without someone asking about Floyd Mayweather and the rematch Pacquiao has wanted for four years, he was asked if he believes beating Thurman might entice Floyd to fight him once more.
Pacquiao added that Freddie Roach will be involved in his camp for the Thurman bout, and that he expects to fight again at the end of 2019, which would make for three fights in the year. If that happens, it would be the first time since 2008 — when Manny beat Juan Manuel Marquez, David Diaz, and Oscar De La Hoya — that Pacquiao fought three times in a single calendar year
pasawayako is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 05-21-2019, 11:17 PM #2
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2313 Post(s)
jmrf4435 has a reputation beyond reputejmrf4435 has a reputation beyond reputejmrf4435 has a reputation beyond reputejmrf4435 has a reputation beyond reputejmrf4435 has a reputation beyond reputejmrf4435 has a reputation beyond reputejmrf4435 has a reputation beyond reputejmrf4435 has a reputation beyond reputejmrf4435 has a reputation beyond reputejmrf4435 has a reputation beyond reputejmrf4435 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,214.72
Total Points: 38,210.70

this is bhop esque daring to be great and taking huge bites you hope you can chew and digest.

This is bad ass pacman-I salute you for taking this fight. I hope nothing bad happens, I surely hope you do not get KO'd.

I do not believe you will get KO'd.
jmrf4435 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2019, 11:19 PM #3
Undisputed Champion

pasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond repute
Bolied rottweiler meat sub sandwich 4 mah pinoy brutha - -Deal With It- i like your name! keep owning these floyd stans - cawadoody Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks 

I do believe that floyd will be more scared once pac beat thurman.
Old 05-21-2019, 11:31 PM #4
Licks Pacmans Taint

Quoted: 6594 Post(s)
Spoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,220.79
Total Points: 57,768.05
No Message - Isaac Clarke No Message - Isaac Clarke No Message - Isaac Clarke Floyd beat Pacquiao forever and ever.  Get over it. - ShoulderRoll For making them mad. - -KULT- 
For your relentless battle - ironmt No Message - Tha_Greatest Great posts, bud. - anthonydavid11 Since you can't keep my dlck out ya mouf, try this instead :) - travestyny You still begging for my attention?  Nah, Kid.  Take this dildo instead. - travestyny 
Stick this up your cheerleading ass! :lol1: - travestyny HOPING ONE OF THESE FINDS YOUR THROAT SO OU CAN STFU :lol1: - travestyny I'll stop giving you dildos when you stop being a pvssy. - travestyny Shove this up your ass while you lick Pac's Taint. :) - travestyny Hold that until you can find 10 professional boxers who agree with you. - travestyny 
Wipe your tears with this. - travestyny Pacquiao Lost!!!!!!!  ahahahahaha - travestyny You're the man - Boxing Goat Sorry that Poll Made You Cry!!!! LMAOOO. Exposed Liar! - travestyny Work that crying troll, then put him on Ignore and watch him flip out. ;) - 1bad65 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Isaac Clarke 

Ain't that the truth Pac. You the man!
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.

Floyd said last YEAR, He will rematch pac.. Floyd flakes off when he saw how Pac man handled Broner.. What more If he destroys Thurman lol

Oh, will you look at that Floyd wants to redeem himself from all his Queerness in the 1st fight. He wants a rematch last december.

He even said it to Pac's face in Tokyo!

THE SAD PART IS FLOYD'S QUEERNESS IS AGAIN EXPOSED, RATHER THAN FIGHT MANNY LAST DEC AS HE SAID TO PAC, HE THEN DECIDES TO FIGHT A FEATHER FIST FEATHERWEIGHT KICKBOXING MIDGET WHO IS 5 WEIGHT DIVISIONS BELOW HIM WHO'S AGAIN NOT EVEN A PRO BOXER LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Look at Floyd with a Midget hahaha!

VAG-INA at his best again lolololol

Last edited by Spoon23; 05-21-2019 at 11:34 PM.
Spoon23 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2019, 01:17 AM #5
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spoon23 View Post
Ain't that the truth Pac. You the man!

Floyd said last YEAR, He will rematch pac.. Floyd flakes off when he saw how Pac man handled Broner.. What more If he destroys Thurman lol

Oh, will you look at that Floyd wants to redeem himself from all his Queerness in the 1st fight. He wants a rematch last december.

He even said it to Pac's face in Tokyo!

THE SAD PART IS FLOYD'S QUEERNESS IS AGAIN EXPOSED, RATHER THAN FIGHT MANNY LAST DEC AS HE SAID TO PAC, HE THEN DECIDES TO FIGHT A FEATHER FIST FEATHERWEIGHT KICKBOXING MIDGET WHO IS 5 WEIGHT DIVISIONS BELOW HIM WHO'S AGAIN NOT EVEN A PRO BOXER LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Look at Floyd with a Midget hahaha!

VAG-INA at his best again lolololol

Floyd knows that he can not beat pac in a rematch that's why he prefer to fight mma and kick boxer in a boxing rules and call himself TBE.
Old 05-22-2019, 03:12 AM #6
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1676 Post(s)
Dosumpthin has a reputation beyond reputeDosumpthin has a reputation beyond reputeDosumpthin has a reputation beyond reputeDosumpthin has a reputation beyond reputeDosumpthin has a reputation beyond reputeDosumpthin has a reputation beyond reputeDosumpthin has a reputation beyond reputeDosumpthin has a reputation beyond reputeDosumpthin has a reputation beyond reputeDosumpthin has a reputation beyond reputeDosumpthin has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,208.68
Total Points: 18,112.98
some flowers for you.. - -KULT- Still Undefeated. - travestyny For being such a dependable ALT to your main account. You deserve a medal of Valor. - Spoon23 For paying attention to that BS and speaking the truth! - travestyny 

Remember when these type threads got views?
Dosumpthin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2019, 03:15 AM #7
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 970 Post(s)
KillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 28,584.29
happy birthday bro cheer da fcuk up and have a beer - -jose- 

Lmao...... no comment
KillaMane26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2019, 03:19 AM #8
Contender

Quoted: 208 Post(s)
Worick has a reputation beyond reputeWorick has a reputation beyond reputeWorick has a reputation beyond reputeWorick has a reputation beyond reputeWorick has a reputation beyond reputeWorick has a reputation beyond reputeWorick has a reputation beyond reputeWorick has a reputation beyond reputeWorick has a reputation beyond reputeWorick has a reputation beyond reputeWorick has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 7,160.55

Floyd would just get back on the juice and use usada again.
Worick is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2019, 03:39 AM #9
Enemy of the State

Quoted: 17808 Post(s)
The Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,239.20
Total Points: 126,891.05
Have some! - Tamis_Siensya respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil cheers! - JAB5239 couldnt green you so heres a medal for your bravery against the tards lol - Rapid Counter No Message - Sugar Booger 
;) - QuebecSTAR2 &quot;I was hoping you misread this tweet. Sadly, you didn't.&quot; I LOL'd good one - bigjavi973 GGG-Gullibe Gennady Groupies LMAO - bigjavi973 Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Long overdue. For you debating. - siablo14 
So you don't have to share with your mom any more. It is small just like Floyds penis but I don't need to tell you that, you snivelling cuck. - apples I was right to put you on ignore.  I don't like prejudice people. - apples Good to see one of the OG's is still around owning these trolls! - JK1700 Another vibrator from this guy for you also - apples How dare you call me a sh!tty alt just because I insulted your hero Floyd. You are a man stop worshipping other men f@g. Here's a gift you like. - apples 
Keep fighting the good fight - JimRaynor Truce - lfc19titles Truce - lfc19titles 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - lfc19titles 

It’s 2019 and manny still has to sell his fights by talking about Floyd. Pathetic.
The Big Dunn is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2019, 03:41 AM #10
Boxing

Quoted: 21789 Post(s)
Robbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 209,749.73
Total Points: 215,160.34
Good poster - Have a drink - arraamis Keep owning these trolls! - JK1700 Great point, man - Tony Trick-Pony 

I find it funny that Pacquiao and his fans talk like Mayweather didn't beat him easily. They should be embarrassed.
Robbie Barrett is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
"he, (floyd), -pacquiao, more", scared

User Tag List