Old 05-21-2019, 01:55 AM #51
Contender

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
Bestlefty will become famous soon enough
Bank: 1,173.04
Total Points: 8,645.13

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillaMane26 View Post
I feel like Thurman will show up for this fight and show Manny age. Wudnt b suprised if Thurman gets hurt tho
He should after shaking off all those ring rust on that tune up fight. How tune up fights should he need after lay off, right?
I expect a 50-50 fight being Thurman 10 years younger, bigger and Pac at already 40. But still, War Pac!
Bestlefty is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 05-21-2019, 01:57 AM #52
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 968 Post(s)
KillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,220.79
Total Points: 28,213.69
happy birthday bro cheer da fcuk up and have a beer - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bestlefty View Post
He should after shaking off all those ring rust on that tune up fight. How tune up fights should he need after lay off, right?
I expect a 50-50 fight being Thurman 10 years younger, bigger and Pac at already 40. But still, War Pac!
No disrespect to Manny but after that layoff + shaky win vs Lopez...Manny is the perfect tune-up for Spence
KillaMane26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2019, 02:41 AM #53
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2010 Post(s)
pasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,226.90
Total Points: 45,217.30
Bolied rottweiler meat sub sandwich 4 mah pinoy brutha - -Deal With It- i like your name! keep owning these floyd stans - cawadoody Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Makavelli Jr. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by chico malo ali View Post
lmfao! U [email protected] girl the only country that thought Pac beat Floyd is the phillipines! Pac didnít beat Floyd and never will!
Hahahhaha keep telling yourself about that. go on the youtube website and you will found most people think that pac won because they watch the video and review it unlike the haters they just keep telling themselves that floyd won and forget to watch and review the fight again. lmao.
pasawayako is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2019, 02:52 AM #54
Undisputed Champion

pasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond repute
Bolied rottweiler meat sub sandwich 4 mah pinoy brutha - -Deal With It- i like your name! keep owning these floyd stans - cawadoody Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spoon23 View Post
Floyd senior saying to his son his losing. You are losing son!

Father to son @ around 1:38 - You fight like your scared man!

Father to son @ around 2:05 - Floyd Mayweather losing man?!

@ 2:20 Floyd jr to Floyd Snr.: no matter what I love you.. (ready to lose)

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]

Floyd Mayweather Sr. after the Pac May fight on the same day :

@ 1:50 mark Floyd senior said about floyd's time to retire: 'When you can't do what you use to do it's time.' referring to his son

He knew his son dont have it anymore lmao.. He saw his son fight like a va-gina

The reason why the haters hate pac so much is because that they can't accept the fact that so many people believe that an injured pac really won the fight.
Old 05-21-2019, 02:55 AM #55
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manic Shot View Post
What if Manny KO Thurman, haters will be on suicide watch!
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
Lol. that's very true.
Old 05-21-2019, 02:59 AM #56
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spoon23 View Post
Well, they dont want to talk about Thurman and Pac, and they rather talk about Floyd in a Pac Thurman thread. Im just making them happy hehe
You're making the haters mad and will hate you more for posting facts here. lmao.
Old 05-21-2019, 03:15 AM #57
Contender

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
Bestlefty will become famous soon enough
Bank: 1,173.04
Total Points: 8,645.13

Quote:
No disrespect to Manny but after that layoff + shaky win vs Lopez...Manny is the perfect tune-up for Spence
I respect your opinion, but if Pac trains the way he did against Broner minus that run in the rain (resulted to his flu on fight night), he can get a hard fought win.
Bestlefty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2019, 03:20 AM #58
BILLY RAY* CYRUS JR

Quoted: 5622 Post(s)
Ray* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 90,067.56
Total Points: 102,455.09
Let's just say it's a smokescreen. - BattlingNelson an apple a day, ray - for being one of the most consistently sound guys here, someone i can agree with even when i disagree - Man In Black Cool cat, good poster - mangler Sorry dude! - S a m u r a i Excellent poster - ADDICT 
Took a while for this to be available mate! - Tamis_Siensya Ray* deserves a kick - Freedom. have a slice - sugarsmosley One of the best posters on the forum for a long time! - JK1700 Great posting! - Tony Trick-Pony 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Mr._Pink Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - S a m u r a i Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - S a m u r a i Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - S a m u r a i Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - S a m u r a i 
Childhood Cancer - S a m u r a i 

Who is making Pacman the underdog? I expect Pacman to beat Thurman without too much fuss. The injuries, less workrate and inactivity from Keef, makes it an easy fight to predict.
Ray* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2019, 03:30 AM #59
Contender

Quoted: 188 Post(s)
Ca$ual Fan is a splendid one to beholdCa$ual Fan is a splendid one to beholdCa$ual Fan is a splendid one to beholdCa$ual Fan is a splendid one to beholdCa$ual Fan is a splendid one to beholdCa$ual Fan is a splendid one to behold
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 10,574.46

Quote:
I hope he really fights Spence if he makes Manny his "tune-up" fight leading to him
Ca$ual Fan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2019, 03:49 AM #60
Interim Champion

Quoted: 280 Post(s)
RGJTMMRDCMJRJSM has a reputation beyond reputeRGJTMMRDCMJRJSM has a reputation beyond reputeRGJTMMRDCMJRJSM has a reputation beyond reputeRGJTMMRDCMJRJSM has a reputation beyond reputeRGJTMMRDCMJRJSM has a reputation beyond reputeRGJTMMRDCMJRJSM has a reputation beyond reputeRGJTMMRDCMJRJSM has a reputation beyond reputeRGJTMMRDCMJRJSM has a reputation beyond reputeRGJTMMRDCMJRJSM has a reputation beyond reputeRGJTMMRDCMJRJSM has a reputation beyond reputeRGJTMMRDCMJRJSM has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,184.80
Total Points: 14,499.59

Quote:
Originally Posted by KING MEAT View Post
posts like this makes manny even more of convincing win
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
Dont worry. There were alot of Broner fanboys too before he lost to Pac. They disappeared quickly after the fight. Let them fanboy. They turn crickets after the fight which makes me lmao lol
RGJTMMRDCMJRJSM is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

User Tag List