Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Prograis vs. Taylor Will Have More at Stake Than WBSS Throne

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quality fight man think it'll be close hard to pick a winner

Comment

Should be a great final, both fighters have fantastic ability. Prograis seems to just have the edge on power, while Taylor is slightly ahead on technique. The only thing is I can see the first 2 or 3 rounds being extremely cagey before it opens out a bit.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
        His profile will continue to grow I hope. He’s not in a very popular division but I think he can move up to 147 and be an immediate threat
        Prograis still has enough fights at 140... and maybe Mikey shows up here...

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
          Prograis still has enough fights at 140... and maybe Mikey shows up here...
          Mikey might show up, but he doesn't want Regis lol. Last I heard he's trying to cash out on another fight at 147

Comment

Mikey might show up, but he doesn't want Regis lol. Last I heard he's trying to cash out on another fight at 147
            I was only joking...

Comment

His profile will continue to grow I hope. He’s not in a very popular division but I think he can move up to 147 and be an immediate threat
              Hope so, he has a good story to tell and a great skillset. Whichever man comes out on top will deserve credit.

I wouldn't be surprised if both guys move up after this fight. Taylor struggled to make weight against baranchyk.

Comment

Originally posted by Holler View Post
                Hope so, he has a good story to tell and a great skillset. Whichever man comes out on top will deserve credit.

I wouldn't be surprised if both guys move up after this fight. Taylor struggled to make weight against baranchyk.
                I'm going to want to see him against Ramirez after the tournament.

Comment

Will the Tart-Tomato from Glasgow lose his IBF world title on the scales?! I hope Josh heals from the beating that euro midget handed him, especially the cuts.

Regis Pro already has the edge since he's coming in without a scratch as oppose to squashed-tomato, who looks like he got into a fight with a mountain lion this weekend.

Get well Taylor, you're going to need to be in top shape just to be able to dehydrate to Jr. Welter, you big stiff! Regis Pro will make you look foolish!
                  Last edited by 1hourRun; 05-20-2019, 07:52 AM.

Comment

Prograis is the better fighter, Taylor the better boxer. Taylor got some pop and Prograis got some skills.

This fight is 50/50 and I’m excited! Great fight.

I favor Taylor but Prograis could easily win.

Comment

What a perfect final - two great fighters who believe they'll win and both have serious respect for one another. The WBSS is the best thing to happen to boxing. Donaire vs Inoue and Taylor vs Prograis = boxing heaven.

Comment

Working...
                      X