Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Prograis vs. Taylor Will Have More at Stake Than WBSS Throne

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Prograis vs. Taylor Will Have More at Stake Than WBSS Throne

Josh Taylor and Regis Prograis will meet in the final of the World Boxing Super Series and the stakes are now even bigger. The pair progressed to the showpiece of the Muhammad Ali Trophy in recent weeks, with the latter stopping Kiryl Relikh inside six rounds and the former outpointing Ivan Baranchyk to become Scotland's latest world champion.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Really looking forward to this fight .
    Prograis is my dude but before Taylor fought Baranchyk I thought Taylor would out point Rougarou .
    Now I say Prograis Late stoppage or Close decision if it's in Glasgow .

Comment

How can people not love Regis. Guy wants to fight the best always, no matter what.

Comment

Great fight! Prograis is one of my favorite fighters. I think he's too quick and powerful for Taylor but we shall see.

This article has some errors regarding the belts. Prograis is the full "super" WBA titleholder, not regular. So this is a full unification of IBF and WBA, plus the Ring.

Comment

This promises to be a contender for fight of the year. Heart says Josh but head tipping Prograis. Either will be a worthy champion.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
            How can people not love Regis. Guy wants to fight the best always, no matter what.
            He deserves a much bigger following. I thought he was great with the crowd in Glasgow.

Comment

What is the wbc “diamond” belt???

Comment

Originally posted by Holler View Post
                He deserves a much bigger following. I thought he was great with the crowd in Glasgow.
                His biggest fights have not been accessible to American fans.....hard to gain a following when you’re fighting on an app that the vast majority of American sports fans don’t have. If he goes back to basic cable or network fights after the Wbss then I’m sure he will be noticed again like he was fighting on showbox and such. For now, momentum killed.

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
                  What is the wbc “diamond” belt???
                  ... it's something that gives you shot to the WBC belt holder - who's Jose Ramirez...

Comment

Originally posted by Holler View Post
                    His profile will continue to grow I hope. He’s not in a very popular division but I think he can move up to 147 and be an immediate threat

Comment

Working...
                    X