No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Deontay Wilder Demolishes Breazeale in One Round

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Calibaloc View Post
    You have a reputation around here for being a bias, delusional,crow eating, fan girl so what you think of me holds no weight.

Wilder just fought last night how the facc do you know who he is avoiding already? Calm down. Your hate for Wilder makes you appear slower than you already are smh.

I don't hate Wilder, don't know the guy.

But it clear he is not taking any tough fights.

Haymon playing it safe for him looking to cash in big for the Joshua fight, and that fight money goes up in smoke if he gets beat by anyone else.

Comment

• Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
      I don't hate Wilder, don't know the guy.

But it clear he is not taking any tough fights.

Haymon playing it safe for him looking to cash in big for the Joshua fight, and that fight money goes up in smoke if he gets beat by anyone else.
      Hate, love, obsession, fascination, whatever you want to call it when it comes to Wilder you say some dumb ish. I hope it's you just being emotional.

You would be one of the people that would down play Wilders victory even if did fight Whyte and beat him and I know it. I'd put money on it so just stop...

Comment

• Originally posted by lion33lit View Post
        Yes indeed, It’s the reason why Barry told Joshua to “DUCK” Wilder. And why negotiations were purposely fudged! After this sensational win, Hearn and his robot will once again try to undervalue Wilder, starting again with the continued brainwashing of the gullible Poshua Zombies!! KING WILDER shook things up in da Brooklyn House tonight!
        So true! Good Post!

Comment

• Originally posted by Calibaloc View Post
          Hate, love, obsession, fascination, whatever you want to call it when it comes to Wilder you say some dumb ish. I hope it's you just being emotional.

You would be one of the people that would down play Wilders victory even if did fight Whyte and beat him and I know it. I'd put money on it so just stop...

You seem to be projecting a lot here.

This is a boxing forum and Wilder fought last night.

Calm yourself down son

Comment

• Don't get carried away with Joshua knocked Breazeale out in 7 rounds, Wilder knocked him out in 1 round. Remember also Wilder knocked Molina out in 9 rounds, Joshua knocked him out in 3 rounds.

Wilder does have bigger one punch power though. A lot of intangibles and questions though if Joshua and Wilder fight, skills, technique, etc.....they both hit hard enough to KO each other, a lot will come down to technique, skills, arsenal and mainly who gets that big shot in first.

Will be a great match up, May the best man Win.

Comment

• Originally posted by joe strong View Post
              I have no favourite between Wilder & Joshua. I don’t get involved in the arguments between the fanboys & Nuthuggers but any of the guys wearing AJ underwear or worship his poster on the wall are frigging delusional if you think this fight was stopped early. Breazeale staggered back into ropes & was out on his feet. It is ridiculous reading some of the stupidity here. As I said many times that it would be an easy 1st rd destruction...
              Are people really saying that the fight was stopped early? It doesn't appear to me that Breazeale beat the count, on top of him being in no condition to continue.

Comment

• Originally posted by Laligalaliga View Post
                why would I be salty because if a Breazeale KO. It was expected and it's nothing of surprises. I was of the opinion that he would have been giving the fury treatment.

It's obvious you daft and far worse than a neanderthal.
                "Fury treatment"
                Nuff said..ydksab

Comment

• Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
                  Did you see how heavy he was in that ring? The man was simply out of shape and with only 5 weeks to go; It wouldn't have been a sufficient amount of time for him to get in that kind of fighting shape in such a short notice.

Ortiz looked like he weighed 300lbs tonight.
                  No I didn't see that. I'll have to look for those pictures. Maybe that was the case, and I can't really see why he would pass up a big payday like that; but if the weight was the issue I would think his team would have said that was the reason why he couldn't take the fight?

They seemed to blame it on Hearn and not being offered enough money iirc?

Anyway I think Ortiz is a good test for anyone and I don't know if anyone except Wilder KOs him. As a neutral I would like to see Wilder-Ortiz again but I can understand if Wilder fans would rather see him go another route; I think that is a dangerous fight for him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing1013 View Post
                    No I didn't see that. I'll have to look for those pictures. Maybe that was the case, and I can't really see why he would pass up a big payday like that; but if the weight was the issue I would think his team would have said that was the reason why he couldn't take the fight?

They seemed to blame it on Hearn and not being offered enough money iirc?

Anyway I think Ortiz is a good test for anyone and I don't know if anyone except Wilder KOs him. As a neutral I would like to see Wilder-Ortiz again but I can understand if Wilder fans would rather see him go another route; I think that is a dangerous fight for him.
                    Yes if you DVRd it; Please go back and re-watch the tape. The guy was friggin huge; To the point that I could hardly make out who he was. He looked well over 300lbs.

He would have had to cut up to 60 or more pounds just to get infighting shape on such a short notice. In addition, by him being an older man it will take him an addition 6 or 7 weeks longer because of a slower metabolic rate and with only 5 weeks to prepare it was just not enough time for him to get ready for a fight of that magnitude.

Ortiz is a professional and the last thing he would want to do is embarrass and disgrace himself in front of millions of people watching him fight worldwide by not being at his best shape possible.

That's why I believe, he was at the fight last night and got in the ring afterwards because I believe that his Team and Wilder's Team have reached a secret, confidential and tentative agreement to meet sometime later this Fall; Perhaps in either late November or early December of this year.

It was no coincidence that Ortiz was in Brooklyn last night and got in the ring afterwards when he lives in Miami; Because hardly any Cubans live in Brooklyn.

Comment

• Originally posted by SchoolTheseCats View Post
                      He didn’t go down though
                      Doe he went down.
                      End of.

Comment

Working...
                      X