No announcement yet.

Obviously AJ soften up Braz for wilder and the fight is a joke

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Obviously AJ soften up Braz for wilder and the fight is a joke

Nearly 3 years have past since AJ battered and KO’d Breazeale handing him the beating of a lifetime

Now some wilder fans will say but but but wilder beat him in 1 round....

3 years after taking the beating of your life changed Braz forever and he’s never been the same man

Wilder fought a shell and he knew it

Why else would wilder come up with that we have to wait for the big fights shyte in the interview

Why is he ducking AJ? Well it’s because like Braz he’s afraid of having his soul taken

Looooolzzzz

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
      Looooolzzzz

I agree with you 100%. I have been getting tickled all day.

Comment

Who wrote this tread. Obviously they haven't ever paid much attention to breazeale. Breazeale has always been a trash fighter that has no business against anyone of wilder AJ fury or Ortiz . Breazeale is a gatekeeper at best. My question is why was this fight waved off yet fury was able to continue after being knockout just as long as breazeale was. Hopefully we finally get to see wilder vs AJ. The heavyweight fight we all want to see

Comment

I think AJ is the superior fighter but how many rounds was it that he took??? Something like 7? Even the most blind fans gotta admit, Wilder did it better in every way. There's literally no way to spin this to make AJ look good. Pointing it out only gives Wilder steam.

Comment

Originally posted by R.KHLMS4LIFE View Post
            My question is why was this fight waved off yet fury was able to continue after being knockout just as long as breazeale was.
            Can you count to 10? I can. Jack Reiss can. Harvey Dock can.

Comment

Wilder was wobbled by Breazeale and looked wild as always. Horrible defense.

I think AJ demolishes Wilder in two rounds. Wilder is avoiding AJ he knows what's up.

Comment

Top 4 HWs

Wilder
                AJ
                Fury
                Ortiz

What guys has fought 2 of the 3, and then what guy has fought 0 of the 3.

The one with 0 is the ducker

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                  I think AJ is the superior fighter but how many rounds was it that he took??? Something like 7? Even the most blind fans gotta admit, Wilder did it better in every way. There's literally no way to spin this to make AJ look good. Pointing it out only gives Wilder steam.
                  Earlier is better. But we shouldn't need to repeat that styles make fights.

I must admit that I'm less confident in a Joshua win after that.

Comment

Originally posted by R.KHLMS4LIFE View Post
                    Who wrote this tread. Obviously they haven't ever paid much attention to breazeale. Breazeale has always been a trash fighter that has no business against anyone of wilder AJ fury or Ortiz . Breazeale is a gatekeeper at best. My question is why was this fight waved off yet fury was able to continue after being knockout just as long as breazeale was. Hopefully we finally get to see wilder vs AJ. The heavyweight fight we all want to see
                    Thank you!!!
                    That Fury count was stretched out

Comment

Working...
                    X