No announcement yet.

Poppin Pills

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poppin Pills

I got prescribed muscle relaxers for my back. They’re fu#king awesome.

So I’m about 2 or 3 weeks into them, and I’ve built up a tolerance now. So instead of taking 1 350 mg tablet at bedtime, I’m taking over a gram. Last night it was 1.450 gram. Let me tell you, sh#t feels awesome.

I don’t think I can pass a drug test, but I feel good. It’s like being drunk, but not being impaired. I’m all smiles right now.

You guys poppin anything? I’m just worried when I run out. Probably going to have the shakes. Similar to alcohol withdrawal.

Get some help before this spirals out of control. This stuff is highly addictive and the effects will start gripping you and being evident to others before they are to you. The fact you used the word "AWESOME" shows you already have a huge problem on your hands. The longer you use them the higher your tolerance will get and soon you'll be looking for a hook up to sell them to you. Seriously man, get some help.

It took a loved one 9 years to finally get over that **** after back surgery..don't do it to yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
      Get some help before this spirals out of control. This stuff is highly addictive and the effects will start gripping you and being evident to others before they are to you. The fact you used the word "AWESOME" shows you already have a huge problem on your hands. The longer you use them the higher your tolerance will get and soon you'll be looking for a hook up to sell them to you. Seriously man, get some help.

It took a loved one 9 years to finally get over that **** after back surgery..don't do it to yourself.
      I've had a sore back for a couple of weeks now, but i'm very reluctant to go to the doctor and get pain killers for the reason above. I'm hoping it'll eventually go away on its own.

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
        I've had a sore back for a couple of weeks now, but i'm very reluctant to go to the doctor and get pain killers for the reason above. I'm hoping it'll eventually go away on its own.
        Bro, get some CBD cream/salve/lotion and have wifey rub that in hard into your back. sleep on your stomach, you'll wake up feeling brand new. Try CBDfx, I use that on my knees about once a week has done wonders. Either that or try acupuncture. Acupuncture solved all my back issues in like five sessions.

Comment

Bro, get some CBD cream/salve/lotion and have wifey rub that in hard into your back. sleep on your stomach, you'll wake up feeling brand new. Try CBDfx, I use that on my knees about once a week has done wonders. Either that or try acupuncture. Acupuncture solved all my back issues in like five sessions.
          Thanks for the advice bud, much appreciated!

Comment

How many do you have left?

Try to gradually decrease your usage. Take like half if needed.

Trust me I have alcohol withdrawal often lol. I know how that feels, so I always have something on hand.

I get prescribed Ativan now, used to get Valium (people talk **** like it's an old drug but it's nice I like it)

Oh. Also, drink grapefruit juice an hour before taking a benzo, there's an enzyme that helps it kick harder and longer.

Comment

I think I’m alright. I only have about five, 350 mg pills left. Any doctor worth his salt wouldn’t keep prescribing muscle relaxants. I have no refills.

I’ll finish those up, and deal with some minor withdrawal. I don’t think it’ll be too bad because I’ve only been taking them for 3 weeks or so. And my tolerance hasn’t built up until about a week ago or so. Before then, I was just taking one a day, at night time because it helped me sleep. And I didn’t take it every night. I took a few days off.

I think the only real withdrawal I’ll have is insomnia for a few nights, maybe some minor anxiety, which I can deal with. I have some CBD oil, so I’m thinking that can help manage withdrawal. That, and my back has been feeling better, so I might start working out again, which should help me feel normal again.

Comment

Originally posted by b morph View Post
                I think I’m alright. I only have about five, 350 mg pills left. Any doctor worth his salt wouldn’t keep prescribing muscle relaxants. I have no refills.

I’ll finish those up, and deal with some minor withdrawal. I don’t think it’ll be too bad because I’ve only been taking them for 3 weeks or so. And my tolerance hasn’t built up until about a week ago or so. Before then, I was just taking one a day, at night time because it helped me sleep. And I didn’t take it every night. I took a few days off.

I think the only real withdrawal I’ll have is insomnia for a few nights, maybe some minor anxiety, which I can deal with. I have some CBD oil, so I’m thinking that can help manage withdrawal. That, and my back has been feeling better, so I might start working out again, which should help me feel normal again.
                So, these are just muscle relaxers right? I had a buddy, very successful professionally, have a major snow boarding wrek, broken arm, tore a bicep, and fractured his leg. He was given Oxy, and he was in love. Just one was enough. So, his doctor only gave him two days worth of them, but he called a guy who can get things, and had hundreds within days.

I had to intervene, a drug intervention, and he told me, he hated being hooked, etc. Eventually he was able to stop popping them like candies, and had serious withdrawals.

Be careful bro.,

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                  So, these are just muscle relaxers right? I had a buddy, very successful professionally, have a major snow boarding wrek, broken arm, tore a bicep, and fractured his leg. He was given Oxy, and he was in love. Just one was enough. So, his doctor only gave him two days worth of them, but he called a guy who can get things, and had hundreds within days.

I had to intervene, a drug intervention, and he told me, he hated being hooked, etc. Eventually he was able to stop popping them like candies, and had serious withdrawals.

Be careful bro.,
                  Hundreds? He must have a lot of cash.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post

Be careful bro.,
                    I was only given a 30 day supply with no refills and I wouldn’t even know where to begin to look for some off the black market and would be afraid of buying some off the street or without a reputable pharmacy taking care of it.

Comment

Working...
                    X