No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gervonta Davis vs. Ricardo Nunez is Ordered By The WBA

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
    Can't do that, then he's gotta stare Lomachenko in the eyes without any BS belts to hide behind.
    How far would I have to dig in your post history to find you ****riding belts to fit an agenda???

Comment

Originally posted by hitking View Post
      How far would I have to dig in your post history to find you ****riding belts to fit an agenda???

World titles? Pretty far back. Lineal titles and undisputed titles are where it's at.

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
        It’s a showcase year for every major star.....I’ve yet to see a fight of the year candidate
        Who cares about other major stars,
        Tank is a champion and should be fighting top contenders or other champs in his weight class!

He has the skill, talent and pedigree to be the man at 130 but allows his management team to shortchange his legacy even if he’s only 24!

I thought Canelo’s win over Jacobs was solid!

A top 3 middleweight champ with only 2 losses to champs who was soundly outboxed and made to look foolish through most of the fight!

I mean there’s memes online comparing the defensive masterpiece Canelo made with dodging crazy ex girlfriends or memorizing your parents aśśwhooping combos!

Styles make fights, not sure why people thought it was gonna be a war!

Comment

Originally posted by Keiran444 View Post
          Sick of hearing about this tank ****, who he fought? is he gonna fight anyone, anyone knows? or will he be going to prison for rape or some other such crime.

We cannot blame Tank for a crappy mandatory fight. They happen. Loma himself just came off one.

Comment

Trash match

Gervonta fighting boxers that no one has ever heard of. I’d probably skip this one and wash some clothes.

Comment

Stank Davis is on the role, with shit show for his Baltimore crowd, PBC-TMT style. Who is dat?!

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
                Why tf would he do that?
                Cause there are better fights for him at 135. Also he's struggled to make 130 for years now.

Comment

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
                  We cannot blame Tank for a crappy mandatory fight. They happen. Loma himself just came off one.
                  1. Stank ducked Loma at 130
                  2. At least Crolla was an Ex Champion

Comment

Originally posted by MrShakeAndBake View Post
                    1. Stank ducked Loma at 130
                    2. At least Crolla was an Ex Champion
                    The first point is talking about ancient history, not really relevant to this topic.

The second points is also irrelevant. Tank doesn't get to choose who becomes mandatory.

Hopefully Tank decides to move up to 135 instead, or maybe manages to arrange a unification bout at 130 instead. But if he has to take care of a mandatory, then that's part of boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by KillaMane26 View Post
                      Gamboa still fights?
                      Yeah he was in line to fight tank.

Comment

Working...
                      X