USA TODAY with huge story on DAZN's complaints

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fanofreason View Post
    https://ftw.usatoday.com/2019/05/can...inline-related

Not good at all. It's 2019 and consumer confidence is everything. Online reviews is how we make trusted buys nowadays.

This is the end of DAZN in USA. 2nd time they have had issues with Canelo fight.
    Haymon pulling some strings in the background getting execs he knows to write derogatory script about DAZN.
    It won't be stopped. Period.
    Probably. Guy is s******g himself cos Hearn is taking over.

Comment

I had zero issues with it

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
        I had zero issues with it
        Ok but when the #1 trending topic from sat to Monday morning was #daznsucks, it’s clear that there was a large volume of problems.

Comment

Originally posted by Evil_Meat View Post
          Pretty close minded of you to think all of the people having issues are just idiots. Do you work for DAZN? lol....
          Yeah, I registered 4 years ago just to defend DAZN from "all of the people" having issues. First - "all the people" are what, 40? 300? out of a million subs? Two - sure, it's possible a few people had legit issues. Happens with any piece of software. Having said that, any child of the 80s will tell you that majority of "computer problems" people have are user created. From trying to create an account behind a VPN, to trying to stream HD video on a 10/2 mbps connection, those are user errors and are not DAZN caused.

Comment

Originally posted by Froch_uppercut View Post
            Haymon pulling some strings in the background getting execs he knows to write derogatory script about DAZN.
            Yup. Every complaint about DAZN’s quality is by puppet master Haymon and his millions of fake twitter accounts.

I missed the last 90 seconds of the first round because it froze and went back to the main screen before coming back for the second round, but I’m also Al Haymon.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
              Yup. Every complaint about DAZN’s quality is by puppet master Haymon and his millions of fake twitter accounts.

I missed the last 90 seconds of the first round because it froze and went back to the main screen before coming back for the second round, but I’m also Al Haymon.
              It's bizarre that people here aggressively defend dazn. I hope a loved one has the mercy to shoot me if I ever get emotional about a boxing streaming service.

Regarding the topic, the bootleg streaming services don't seem to have any problems playing dazn and, thankfully, dazn is too cheap to pay people to serve dmca takedown notices. The whole fight was smooth for me. Thanks dazin!

Comment

Originally posted by Froch_uppercut View Post
                Just when you think you’ve seen NSB reach it’s lowest point, you get a post so insanely hateful and ignorant that NSB sinks a little lower.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post

Regarding the topic, the bootleg streaming services don't seem to have any problems playing dazn (...)!
                  ... I watched a bootleg stream and had no problems...

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                    It's bizarre that people here aggressively defend dazn. I hope a loved one has the mercy to shoot me if I ever get emotional about a boxing streaming service.

Regarding the topic, the bootleg streaming services don't seem to have any problems playing dazn and, thankfully, dazn is too cheap to pay people to serve dmca takedown notices. The whole fight was smooth for me. Thanks dazin!
                    Yeah, I was going to comment on how i pirated the ESPN card and had a better quality steam than my paid DAZN subscription, but the people calling me a PBC shill would probably have their heads explode at that.

I’ve also been calling this weekends TR card “low key card of the year.”

Uncle al loves me

Comment

I started my stream about 10 PM. Rewound it about 2 minutes backwards and never had one buffering issue all night. Sometimes when I play it live it will buffer once or twice during the 3-4 hour card which doesn't drive me crazy but it shouldn't happen honestly. I have high speed internet also.

Comment

Working...
                      X