No announcement yet.

They Trying To Get the Spence Hate Ball Rolling

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Longhaul View Post
    You sound like a politician the negotiating was starting at 50/50 from arums mouth he’s trying to get the ball moving he can’t go into negotiations saying we are willing to take thirty percent You obviously have no business Sense which means you are or was an hourly of worker.Imagine in the 70s and 80s all the racial bull**** and bigot comments King laid on Arum and he pulled this you hurt my pu$$y and made my thin skin curl.He would hit Arum with race and religion so could you imagine if Arum pulled the Haymon **** how many great fights we would have missed.Haymon can do what he wants he’s got the upper hand but it’s Spence who’s legacy will be tarnished if he never fights bud.
    Crawford is going to have to get in line he does not have first dibs on Spence. Spence -Pac, Thurman, Garcia, Porter are all PPV worthy. Like I said, split revenue with Arum, why?
    Or better yet Crawford could leave Arum like every other smart fighter has done...

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
      He’s a race baiter because he revealed what the media wouldn’t. Court documents prove Golden Boy are racist one of the reasons they lost their lawsuit. What you hate is people being exposed for being racist
      Pillows favorite word is "race" it's apparent what his agenda is

Comment

Hes getting hate cause hes fighting bums and lightweight whilst not even pretending to have an interest in fighting crawford. He is very dislikable personality wise too

Comment

Seems to me there might be an over sensitive segment of people within Spence's fan base. Personally, I think Spence doesn't deserve any hate, he's an exciting fighter willing to mix it up with anyone and he may very well be the best welterweight. When you're that far up in the food chain people will criticize you, sometimes it will be warranted, and other times it won't. It doesn't always mean he's hated or that there is a witch hunt against him.

However, seeing the op explicitly admitting to supporting PBC not doing business with Arum reeks of tribalism, which is one of the biggest problem with boxing's fan base.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaryu View Post
            Seems to me there might be an over sensitive segment of people within Spence's fan base. Personally, I think Spence doesn't deserve any hate, he's an exciting fighter willing to mix it up with anyone and he may very well be the best welterweight. When you're that far up in the food chain people will criticize you, sometimes it will be warranted, and other times it won't. It doesn't always mean he's hated or that there is a witch hunt against him.

However, seeing the op explicitly admitting to supporting PBC not doing business with Arum reeks of tribalism, which is one of the biggest problem with boxing's fan base.
            I support PBC doing business with Top Rank so long as TR recognize they have no leverage to demand parity. Spence is clearly in the driver's seat not Crawford and so is Haymon, maybe that's the part you don't like!

Comment

Originally posted by Madison boxing View Post
              Hes getting hate cause hes fighting bums and lightweight whilst not even pretending to have an interest in fighting crawford. He is very dislikable personality wise too
              The only guy fighting bums is Crawford

Comment

Originally posted by Code Red View Post
                The only guy fighting bums is Crawford
                yeah crawford fights bums, but spence is saying he wants canelo, can beat golovkin yet he signs to fight mikey garcia.

Comment

Originally posted by Code Red View Post
                  You can hate Spence as much as you want he's going to still dominate all your favorite fighters. As a matter of fact the more you hate him the bigger and more dominate he will get, after all you all did a great job making Floyd TBE!
                  No he will not. Once he fights someone like Terrence the hype will be derailed. Dont get me wrong hes a good fighter but he wont be victorious with someone like Crawford in front of him.

Comment

Originally posted by Madison boxing View Post
                    yeah crawford fights bums, but spence is saying he wants canelo, can beat golovkin yet he signs to fight mikey garcia.
                    So every opponent he faces is Mikey Garcia? ....btw, Crawford signed to fight Khan, a much lesser opponent than Garcia.
                    Last edited by Code Red; 04-27-2019, 03:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by vaborikua2014 View Post
                      No he will not. Once he fights someone like Terrence the hype will be derailed. Dont get me wrong hes a good fighter but he wont be victorious with someone like Crawford in front of him.
                      I'd take Spence over Crawford, see my opinion.. just like you got yours

Comment

Working...
                      X