Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A weekend of boxing that proved nothing...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
    yeah, I guess I underestiamated Garcia and IDK why he proven himself over and over, granados needs to go back to 140 thats where he can become a champ the people at 147 are just too big and strong for him.

LOL Lopez is the fresh blood, fresh air in boxing that the sport needs to keep it alive and thrilling, the what IF is actually half the fun of it. WHAT IF LOPEZ CAN BEAT LOMA, WHAT IF HE CAN STOP HIM!
    I just don’t see that «* if «* factor being there at this moment
    Granados would greatly benefit going down
    For Garcia to hit him at will , Adrian needs to go down for sure
    Garcia is quite simple and last night only his power was the difference

Comment

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
      I just don’t see that «* if «* factor being there at this moment
      Granados would greatly benefit going down
      For Garcia to hit him at will , Adrian needs to go down for sure
      Garcia is quite simple and last night only his power was the difference
      yeah idk i guess if I check myself then lopez isnt ready quite yet but I like to let myself fall into the hype and thats not to say lopez cant pull it off right now it just means its hard to see it with what he has shown to-date.

Garcia power I think is 80% his success, its the reason he beat lucas, it was the reason he got rios (i thought rios was starting to expose danny again), people say danny timing is his thing but really he just throws when you throw misses more than he lands but when he does he usually land flush cause he throws when you throw so your hands arent at home.

Comment

yeah idk i guess if I check myself then lopez isnt ready quite yet but I like to let myself fall into the hype and thats not to say lopez cant pull it off right now it just means its hard to see it with what he has shown to-date.

Garcia power I think is 80% his success, its the reason he beat lucas, it was the reason he got rios (i thought rios was starting to expose danny again), people say danny timing is his thing but really he just throws when you throw misses more than he lands but when he does he usually land flush cause he throws when you throw so your hands arent at home.
        Danny Garcia would greatly benefit bringing in a new trainer
        Danny has always been about power , but once that goes out the window the guy is like a dear caught in the headlights

I’d be lieing if I said no to Lopez Loma but I know deep down this would be a mismatch and no one would benefit from it

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
          It wasn't that kind of comparison pendejo. But he really isn't.

It's almost universally agreed Maidana would win a rematch and Khan was almost out on his feet at the end. Don't pretend it was some schooling, he barely won. And that is meaningless now, a million kos for Khan later.

NBA is popular in the states, we have many fans on here and have an NBA mega thread, it's a valid comment, you might not give a **** but nobody gives a **** about you either lol.

You know better than to come at me puppet, troll elsewhere.

No, just in your mind Danny is in the same level of Canelo, Canelo is way better than him and thats universally agreed. Better skills, better career, better wins, thats the reason why Canelo is in all the TOP-5 P4P list and Danny never was in that kind of level.

The truth is that Khan won that fight, barely or not, the win of Durán against Leonard was too close, and?

It's a shame than Maidana could not K.O Khan, that before that fight was brutally K.Od by a colombian guy in or two rounds.

I don't give a f.uck about NBA, go to post in those threads and I'm not a troll, puto. Lol

Comment

Danny Garcia would greatly benefit bringing in a new trainer
            Danny has always been about power , but once that goes out the window the guy is like a dear caught in the headlights

I’d be lieing if I said no to Lopez Loma but I know deep down this would be a mismatch and no one would benefit from it
            yeah danny should bring someon else in not get rid of his pops enteriely cause its clear he needs him but a new trainer for a layer to his game, and on the subject of trainers I think granados NEEDS TO DUMP HIS TRAINER a long time ago, absolutely no polish in granados over the year still fights like day 1.

Comment

yeah danny should bring someon else in not get rid of his pops enteriely cause its clear he needs him but a new trainer for a layer to his game, and on the subject of trainers I think granados NEEDS TO DUMP HIS TRAINER a long time ago, absolutely no polish in granados over the year still fights like day 1.
              Angel just ain’t bringing anything to the table anymore
              Another trainer , I think would bring something more to Danny’s resume

Granados won’t change
              That’s the only way he knows to fight
              Can’t teach an old dog new tricks

Comment

Angel just ain’t bringing anything to the table anymore
                Another trainer , I think would bring something more to Danny’s resume

Granados won’t change
                That’s the only way he knows to fight
                Can’t teach an old dog new tricks
                yeah cant teach em new tricks but can polish him, like Robert did with Maidana, he didnt really change Maidana but he polished him up. Taught him when to throw certain punches and when not to throw certain punches, if granados had a grasp on when not to throw certain punches last night he could have avoided the 2 KD and most of the damage.

Comment

This weekend of boxing was the weekend of the showcased and featured fighter; Stevenson, Lopez, Garcia and Crawford. All of them were in set up fights in order to showcase both their talent and skill. No one proved anything. They all did what they were supposed to do which was win.

Comment

yeah cant teach em new tricks but can polish him, like Robert did with Maidana, he didnt really change Maidana but he polished him up. Taught him when to throw certain punches and when not to throw certain punches, if granados had a grasp on when not to throw certain punches last night he could have avoided the 2 KD and most of the damage.
                    Ahhhhh fugh me
                    Good point but not sure he can be polished
                    His game plan is to overwhelm his opponent, not sure he can really change that aspect of his game so leaning towards all the brushing up going out the window
                    Not sure if I’m making myself understood

Comment

It was a disappointment. Next week should be better though. Easter vs Barthelemy as well as the two DAZN cards are worth looking forward too.

Comment

Working...
                      X