Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 03-27-2019, 01:25 AM #61
Contender

Quoted: 189 Post(s)
Ca$ual Fan is a splendid one to beholdCa$ual Fan is a splendid one to beholdCa$ual Fan is a splendid one to beholdCa$ual Fan is a splendid one to beholdCa$ual Fan is a splendid one to beholdCa$ual Fan is a splendid one to behold
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 10,591.89

Well ok....

Obviously that one is not gonna happen (unless Mayweather decides to), so on the 2nd place of votes.

Pac vs Thurman then
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
Ca$ual Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 03-27-2019, 01:29 AM #62
Licks Pacmans Taint

Quoted: 6586 Post(s)
Spoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,214.72
Total Points: 56,796.22
No Message - Isaac Clarke No Message - Isaac Clarke No Message - Isaac Clarke Floyd beat Pacquiao forever and ever.  Get over it. - ShoulderRoll For making them mad. - -KULT- 
For your relentless battle - ironmt No Message - Tha_Greatest Great posts, bud. - anthonydavid11 Since you can't keep my dlck out ya mouf, try this instead :) - travestyny You still begging for my attention?  Nah, Kid.  Take this dildo instead. - travestyny 
Stick this up your cheerleading ass! :lol1: - travestyny HOPING ONE OF THESE FINDS YOUR THROAT SO OU CAN STFU :lol1: - travestyny I'll stop giving you dildos when you stop being a pvssy. - travestyny Shove this up your ass while you lick Pac's Taint. :) - travestyny Hold that until you can find 10 professional boxers who agree with you. - travestyny 
Wipe your tears with this. - travestyny Pacquiao Lost!!!!!!!  ahahahahaha - travestyny You're the man - Boxing Goat Sorry that Poll Made You Cry!!!! LMAOOO. Exposed Liar! - travestyny Work that crying troll, then put him on Ignore and watch him flip out. ;) - 1bad65 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Isaac Clarke 

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarvardBlue View Post
Wet his ******? You mean Mayweather got excited sexually from watching Pacquiao get a decision over Broner? That's strange.
If it's inevitable he can't duck right? I think you and Pacquiao might be going to your graves with that L.
He's sitting on his COACH??? Why is Floyd Mayweather sitting on his dad?

Speaking of skirts. Did you see how quick Pacquiao ran out of the ring hiding under Jinkee's skirt after Spence called him out in front of his face?

Pacquiao: I'll fight the winner of Spence/Garcia
Spence: I won the fight, now fight me.
Pacquiao: My duties in Congress say I cannot fight until the 4th fortnight after the Summer Solstice...
Keet Turman looks vulnerable. I'll fight him instead.
My poll says you're not eligible to fight me so you cannot fight me.
1. Floyd wants a rematch with Pac. It's on video. So why hate on what Floyd wants?

Is it because you've learned to love all that BS he spews lol

2. If you know business. If Pac defeats Thurman AND GETS HIS BELT, THEN goes after Spence after beating Thurman. Don't you think that's a bigger fight to make after having marinated it after Pac gets Thurman's belt?

Meaning that was a business decision for Pac and Haymon. That was intentional to ommit Spence at the moment. It's called marinating it a bit to make it bigger? If you don't get that, you won't get why Crawford and Spence haven't fought this day. PAc only has 2-3 fights left. They are maximizing Pac's remaining milage. And as PAc has said. It's always been about a rematch with Floyd.

But as you can see Floyd rather be fickle biatch since he knows he can't dance with the true winner on the first fight..

Oh what's that?? Floyd wants a rematch??

It''s on VIDEO!!

OH SHYIIIIT!!!

Last edited by Spoon23; 03-27-2019 at 01:39 AM.
Spoon23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2019, 01:44 AM #63
Interim Champion

Quoted: 364 Post(s)
Roadblock has a reputation beyond reputeRoadblock has a reputation beyond reputeRoadblock has a reputation beyond reputeRoadblock has a reputation beyond reputeRoadblock has a reputation beyond reputeRoadblock has a reputation beyond reputeRoadblock has a reputation beyond reputeRoadblock has a reputation beyond reputeRoadblock has a reputation beyond reputeRoadblock has a reputation beyond reputeRoadblock has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,220.79
Total Points: 18,725.06

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spoon23 View Post
Isn't Floyd who was excited last December 2018 to rematch Pac. It's on video. So is he a dummy too?

Here's the clip Floyd excited to make 9 digit pay day. So what he's a BS mofo too?
Why are you so fragile ?
Roadblock is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2019, 03:47 AM #64
Licks Pacmans Taint

Spoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond repute
No Message - Isaac Clarke No Message - Isaac Clarke No Message - Isaac Clarke Floyd beat Pacquiao forever and ever.  Get over it. - ShoulderRoll For making them mad. - -KULT- 
For your relentless battle - ironmt No Message - Tha_Greatest Great posts, bud. - anthonydavid11 Since you can't keep my dlck out ya mouf, try this instead :) - travestyny You still begging for my attention?  Nah, Kid.  Take this dildo instead. - travestyny 
Stick this up your cheerleading ass! :lol1: - travestyny HOPING ONE OF THESE FINDS YOUR THROAT SO OU CAN STFU :lol1: - travestyny I'll stop giving you dildos when you stop being a pvssy. - travestyny Shove this up your ass while you lick Pac's Taint. :) - travestyny Hold that until you can find 10 professional boxers who agree with you. - travestyny 
Wipe your tears with this. - travestyny Pacquiao Lost!!!!!!!  ahahahahaha - travestyny You're the man - Boxing Goat Sorry that Poll Made You Cry!!!! LMAOOO. Exposed Liar! - travestyny Work that crying troll, then put him on Ignore and watch him flip out. ;) - 1bad65 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roadblock View Post
Why are you so fragile ?
Huh? It's you who is fragile. Keep ducking questions related to Floyd. Now since Floyd said he wants to fight Pac and it's on video. Does that make him a flaking biatch? Or at a list a BS liar? You keep harping Pac is BS what about Floyd? Or your mind only works one way? Think?

I think you've learned to accept floyd is all BS that it's a norm already. Double standard?

You bet you are

It''s on VIDEO!!

OH SHYIIIIT!!!

Last edited by Spoon23; 03-27-2019 at 03:49 AM.
Old 03-27-2019, 05:09 AM #65
Interim Champion

Quoted: 364 Post(s)
Roadblock has a reputation beyond reputeRoadblock has a reputation beyond reputeRoadblock has a reputation beyond reputeRoadblock has a reputation beyond reputeRoadblock has a reputation beyond reputeRoadblock has a reputation beyond reputeRoadblock has a reputation beyond reputeRoadblock has a reputation beyond reputeRoadblock has a reputation beyond reputeRoadblock has a reputation beyond reputeRoadblock has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 18,725.06

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spoon23 View Post
Huh? It's you who is fragile. Keep ducking questions related to Floyd. Now since Floyd said he wants to fight Pac and it's on video. Does that make him a flaking biatch? Or at a list a BS liar? You keep harping Pac is BS what about Floyd? Or your mind only works one way? Think?

I think you've learned to accept floyd is all BS that it's a norm already. Double standard?

You bet you are

It''s on VIDEO!!

OH SHYIIIIT!!!
Nobody really cares, as I said you are so fragile to anything Manny Floyd, youre one step away from the obsession that made Mark Chapman.

Lighten up a bit before you blow a gasket.
Roadblock is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2019, 05:59 AM #66
Licks Pacmans Taint

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roadblock View Post
Nobody really cares, as I said you are so fragile to anything Manny Floyd, youre one step away from the obsession that made Mark Chapman.

Lighten up a bit before you blow a gasket.
lol Nobody really cares??

But you've been in here answering your issues with Manny and ducking issues that I've raised about Floyd's BS. You care so much doll. You've been so fragile you've been ducking my questions about Floyd. You really have embraced Floyd's biatchin' ways

You really have such a fragile state of mind. This thread is about Floyd and Manny by the way, but your mind can only absorb one way.

Just a reminder Floyd wanted Manny. Now I ask again. Is Floyd a biatch for not having to follow through on his words? Or his BS is fine as long as you can wank about him

I know you want Floyd to get a 9 figure payday? Don't you? Or you okay with him biatchin' lies and fighting japanese midget kickboxers who are 5 divisions south of him?

#exposed

It''s on VIDEO!!

OH SHYIIIIT!!!

Last edited by Spoon23; 03-27-2019 at 06:07 AM.
Old 03-27-2019, 08:35 AM #67
lats of peace

Quoted: 433 Post(s)
CHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 18,616.54
owning pactards left and right with ease - I'm so sorry Happy Easter, anyway! :) :kiss: - Bossy have an apple - bigsmoothh Happy holidays bro! - led* 

I think pacquiao took down the poll?
CHOWWOKKA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2019, 08:47 AM #68
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 225 Post(s)
MeanestNiceGuy has much to be proud ofMeanestNiceGuy has much to be proud ofMeanestNiceGuy has much to be proud ofMeanestNiceGuy has much to be proud ofMeanestNiceGuy has much to be proud ofMeanestNiceGuy has much to be proud ofMeanestNiceGuy has much to be proud ofMeanestNiceGuy has much to be proud ofMeanestNiceGuy has much to be proud ofMeanestNiceGuy has much to be proud of
Bank: 1,208.68
Total Points: 15,036.35

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuckAdonis View Post
Nobody wants to see the rematch doe

Let's be real guys. Floyd and Manny are still the 2 biggest stars in the sport despite their age.
And that let's you know just how horrible these younger guys are promoting themselves and generating money, hence the need for them to RUN to networks and promoters, just to rub it in the next fighter's face.

None of these guys have the drawing power that Manny and Floyd had, and that's a shame. When we have to hope for a 40+ year old fighter to face these young lions "for the sake of the sport", that tells you all you need to know right there.
MeanestNiceGuy is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
mayweather, pacquiao, poll!!, wins

User Tag List