Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 03-24-2019, 09:05 PM #131
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 4414 Post(s)
champion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,226.90
Total Points: 84,301.22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spoon23 View Post
Yeah he's no fool, but you guys shouldn't forget he did say Spence is like Ledwaba.

I think Haymon gave him the marching orders not to touch Spence at this point in time.

This is how Pac sees Spence.

Pac: "He doesn’t really hit that hard,”
Pac: "He is like Ledwaba,”

And you know what he did to Ledwaba. That grin says it all.

Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
Look, I know how much of a Manny Pacquiao fan you are and so I am. I wasn't saying he was a coward but that he was wise.

However, there also comes a time when everyone has to face reality. My heart tells me that he probably could defeat Erroll Spence at the moment but my mind also tells me to be realistic.

Spence would be too much of a risk and danger for him at this time. He's much younger, stronger and bigger than Pacquiao. In addition, at 40 Pac has a lot more years of wear and tear on his body than Spence.

Pac has said he would like to fight for at least another three years. If that is the case, then I would advice him to hold off on the Spence talk for awhile.

Erroll will still be there and focus on more practical opponents where he will be the favored to win. Eventually he will get Spence.
champion4ever is online now   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 03-24-2019, 09:25 PM #132
Contender

Quoted: 147 Post(s)
Terrell1555 is infamous around these partsTerrell1555 is infamous around these partsTerrell1555 is infamous around these partsTerrell1555 is infamous around these partsTerrell1555 is infamous around these partsTerrell1555 is infamous around these partsTerrell1555 is infamous around these partsTerrell1555 is infamous around these partsTerrell1555 is infamous around these partsTerrell1555 is infamous around these partsTerrell1555 is infamous around these parts
Bank: 1,184.80
Total Points: 10,285.11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roadblock View Post
He was saying he wanted to fight the winner next and was saying how he would beat Spence, that was Manny saying it, Spence won called him into the ring and said lets do it and he said Yes , now its all Spences fault lol and Manny does his vanishing act.

Manny gets a free pass for every bit of BS he does and he does lots, its a joke how he is protected.

Itís down right pathetic how much of pass Pac gets!
Terrell1555 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2019, 09:35 PM #133
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2812 Post(s)
hitking has a reputation beyond reputehitking has a reputation beyond reputehitking has a reputation beyond reputehitking has a reputation beyond reputehitking has a reputation beyond reputehitking has a reputation beyond reputehitking has a reputation beyond reputehitking has a reputation beyond reputehitking has a reputation beyond reputehitking has a reputation beyond reputehitking has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,208.68
Total Points: 31,280.76
One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - sugarsmosley 

If Canelo gets past Jacobs, wonder how interested he would be in fighting Spence in Sept. Canelo has fought in TX a couple times and drew well. Spence brought nearly 50K to Jerryworld last weekend. A Canelo-Spence superfight may do 100K in attendance at Jerryworld. And to be honest, neither guy really has any big fight options for later this year. All Canelo has is a third GGG fight, which will always be there. Spence isnít getting Crawford or Manny, which are the biggest fights available at welterweight. And I donít think Thurman or Porter have a lot of interest in fighting him either. And when looking at Spenceís options moving up. The top dawg at 154 Hurd is probably naturally bigger than Canelo. And doesnít bring nearly as big a payday. Canelo-Spence would be a huge fight that would likely crossover and get mainstream attention. I know itís far fetched, but I think itís something both sides should consider.
hitking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2019, 09:37 PM #134
Contender

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
Kurttruk is on a distinguished road
Bank: 1,088.33
Total Points: 7,001.64

I thought Buboy was just too busy wolfing down beef steaks and burgers that he seems doesnt give a fucc about Manny getting mauled by Spence. He was smarter than i thought! That fat fellow!
Kurttruk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2019, 09:51 PM #135
Licks Pacmans Taint

Quoted: 6586 Post(s)
Spoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,214.72
Total Points: 56,795.22
No Message - Isaac Clarke No Message - Isaac Clarke No Message - Isaac Clarke Floyd beat Pacquiao forever and ever.  Get over it. - ShoulderRoll For making them mad. - -KULT- 
For your relentless battle - ironmt No Message - Tha_Greatest Great posts, bud. - anthonydavid11 Since you can't keep my dlck out ya mouf, try this instead :) - travestyny You still begging for my attention?  Nah, Kid.  Take this dildo instead. - travestyny 
Stick this up your cheerleading ass! :lol1: - travestyny HOPING ONE OF THESE FINDS YOUR THROAT SO OU CAN STFU :lol1: - travestyny I'll stop giving you dildos when you stop being a pvssy. - travestyny Shove this up your ass while you lick Pac's Taint. :) - travestyny Hold that until you can find 10 professional boxers who agree with you. - travestyny 
Wipe your tears with this. - travestyny Pacquiao Lost!!!!!!!  ahahahahaha - travestyny You're the man - Boxing Goat Sorry that Poll Made You Cry!!!! LMAOOO. Exposed Liar! - travestyny Work that crying troll, then put him on Ignore and watch him flip out. ;) - 1bad65 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Isaac Clarke 

Quote:
Originally Posted by champion4ever View Post
Look, I know how much of a Manny Pacquiao fan you are and so I am. I wasn't saying he was a coward but that he was wise.

However, there also comes a time when everyone has to face reality. My heart tells me that he probably could defeat Erroll Spence at the moment but my mind also tells me to be realistic.

Spence would be too much of a risk and danger for him at this time. He's much younger, stronger and bigger than Pacquiao. In addition, at 40 Pac has a lot more years of wear and tear on his body than Spence.

Pac has said he would like to fight for at least another three years. If that is the case, then I would advice him to hold off on the Spence talk for awhile.

Erroll will still be there and focus on more practical opponents where he will be the favored to win. Eventually he will get Spence.
Look, what is Silly is to right off Pac in having no chance in winning against Spence. That's what's silly. Spence has a lot to prove against an old ATG. I never said, Pac will win if he fights Spence. What I'm saying is this is a barn burner fight. Both has a shot at winning this. A great fight. Pac can win,lose or draw with Spence. To say Spence is a sure fire win against Pac is underestimating what a vet atg can do in the ring.

This is a fight that has a lot of intangibles. A great fight to see. I am no way saying this is an easy fight for Pac. This is a fight that will test Spence. I can even say its a 55/45 fight in favor of Spence. But like I said before, if Pac wants to still fight. He should fight, fights that has meaning.. or if he won't he should just retire. Fighting Spence or Thurman is a great challenge for a 40 year old ATG. And if he wins he is in MT Olympus of boxing in 2 decades. That's worth it, rather than Pac fighting patsies. Pac can lose off course, but that's why he is loved. He is a fighter he can and will..

Pac just called Spence power over rated and compares his fight with how he fought Ledwaba. That tells me he doesn't really see Spence as a fight he can't win. The more logical reasoning here is that Haymon gave him the marching orders not to include Spence in his next fight. I think they are milking it for the bigger pay day. If Pac wins against Thurman. Then he fights Spence next. That will be huge. Win, lose or draw. And let us not forget what is ahead in the poll. Mayweather. Which we all know is having cold feet after saying to Manny last December in Japan they are going to do the rematch. See who's being played here?

To close. Glory is only given to those who choose to be brave. That's Pac's legacy.

This is how Pac sees Spence.

Pac: "He doesn’t really hit that hard,”
Pac: "He is like Ledwaba,”

And you know what he did to Ledwaba. That grin says it all.

Last edited by Spoon23; 03-24-2019 at 10:45 PM.
Spoon23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2019, 10:01 PM #136
Contender

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
dalvecc is on a distinguished road
Bank: 1,178.91
Total Points: 7,672.23

Al Haymon is advising everyone :Pac vs Thurman for the WBA belt on Ppv and build Thurman profile if he should win. Spence vs Porter on Fox. Spence faces winner in Dallas on Ppv at the end of the year or early next
dalvecc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2019, 10:04 PM #137
Ultimate Champion

Quoted: 255 Post(s)
Manic Shot has a reputation beyond reputeManic Shot has a reputation beyond reputeManic Shot has a reputation beyond reputeManic Shot has a reputation beyond reputeManic Shot has a reputation beyond reputeManic Shot has a reputation beyond reputeManic Shot has a reputation beyond reputeManic Shot has a reputation beyond reputeManic Shot has a reputation beyond reputeManic Shot has a reputation beyond reputeManic Shot has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,196.68
Total Points: 11,343.89
No Message - renzy No Message - Slow Ride 

Manny after face to face with Errol: Spence seems a good guy, he don't deserve the punishment. Bring me Thurman, Danny or Porter.
Manic Shot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2019, 10:32 PM #138
Interim Champion

Quoted: 391 Post(s)
sterilizer has a reputation beyond reputesterilizer has a reputation beyond reputesterilizer has a reputation beyond reputesterilizer has a reputation beyond reputesterilizer has a reputation beyond reputesterilizer has a reputation beyond reputesterilizer has a reputation beyond reputesterilizer has a reputation beyond reputesterilizer has a reputation beyond reputesterilizer has a reputation beyond reputesterilizer has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,138.46
Total Points: 8,776.39

Mikey Garcia and Manny Pacquio are just 5'6", they are dwarfs next to Errol Spence who is at least 5'10"

Mikey is a natural 135 pound fighter. He has no business in welterweight (147) even worse was having his very first fight against one of the best if not the best (drained during weigh-in though) welterweight today. That move was complete and utter stupidity.

Manny is a natural 140 pound fighter who is as crazy as Mikey as well, having fought for about a decade now in 147, knowing he has no power to KO any natural welterweight and can only win by decision. He KOd Mathysse simply because the latter is also a natural 140 pound fighter.

Spence is a natural 154 pound fighter who totally drains himself to make 147 but recovers a lot of weight on fight night without diminishing his great physical capabilities, a case similar to Canelo but even better for Spence who is made of pure muscle, so his stamina is great even regaining so much water.

After explaining the above stuff, anyone can see that Spence is a total coward if he keeps pursuing Manny instead of pushing for a fight with Crawford and if beating him, moving immediately to 154. That's the non-cowardly thing to do. If he fought Garcia it is because the latter is crazy and challenged him publicly, saying he was better in any single regard than Spence, at 147, which was utterly disrespectful and stupid. So Spence had to put him in his place. But Manny is not as stupid as Garcia, he knows Spence is a real 154 pound fighter, he won't do something as stupid as Garcia did, so Spence should man up and move on and face Crawford, which is I am sure the fight most boxing fans want to see happen at 147 next.

Last edited by sterilizer; 03-24-2019 at 10:39 PM.
sterilizer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2019, 10:34 PM #139
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 612 Post(s)
NachoMan has a reputation beyond reputeNachoMan has a reputation beyond reputeNachoMan has a reputation beyond reputeNachoMan has a reputation beyond reputeNachoMan has a reputation beyond reputeNachoMan has a reputation beyond reputeNachoMan has a reputation beyond reputeNachoMan has a reputation beyond reputeNachoMan has a reputation beyond reputeNachoMan has a reputation beyond reputeNachoMan has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,214.72
Total Points: 24,686.62
Collection starter - mathed No Message - mathed No Message - mathed 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roadblock View Post
He was saying he wanted to fight the winner next and was saying how he would beat Spence, that was Manny saying it, Spence won called him into the ring and said lets do it and he said Yes , now its all Spences fault lol and Manny does his vanishing act.

Manny gets a free pass for every bit of BS he does and he does lots, its a joke how he is protected.
I think you're being hard on Pac. Manny has never, not for one day, ever been in charge of his own career. Whatever he says or does with regard to his career he has been told to say and do. I felt bad for him as I watched him in that ring with Spence. He should have protected his money better so that he doesn't have to be doing this **** anymore.
NachoMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2019, 11:24 PM #140
Interim Champion

Quoted: 364 Post(s)
Roadblock has a reputation beyond reputeRoadblock has a reputation beyond reputeRoadblock has a reputation beyond reputeRoadblock has a reputation beyond reputeRoadblock has a reputation beyond reputeRoadblock has a reputation beyond reputeRoadblock has a reputation beyond reputeRoadblock has a reputation beyond reputeRoadblock has a reputation beyond reputeRoadblock has a reputation beyond reputeRoadblock has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,220.79
Total Points: 18,723.06

Quote:
Originally Posted by NachoMan View Post
I think you're being hard on Pac. Manny has never, not for one day, ever been in charge of his own career. Whatever he says or does with regard to his career he has been told to say and do. I felt bad for him as I watched him in that ring with Spence. He should have protected his money better so that he doesn't have to be doing this **** anymore.
This is whats Spoon fed you and you believe it lol, Manny can fight whom ever he wants to fight you better believe that.
Roadblock is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

User Tag List