Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 03-23-2019, 11:53 PM #251
Licks Pacmans Taint

Quoted: 6596 Post(s)
Spoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,220.79
Total Points: 57,876.64
No Message - Isaac Clarke No Message - Isaac Clarke No Message - Isaac Clarke Floyd beat Pacquiao forever and ever.  Get over it. - ShoulderRoll For making them mad. - -KULT- 
For your relentless battle - ironmt No Message - Tha_Greatest Great posts, bud. - anthonydavid11 Since you can't keep my dlck out ya mouf, try this instead :) - travestyny You still begging for my attention?  Nah, Kid.  Take this dildo instead. - travestyny 
Stick this up your cheerleading ass! :lol1: - travestyny HOPING ONE OF THESE FINDS YOUR THROAT SO OU CAN STFU :lol1: - travestyny I'll stop giving you dildos when you stop being a pvssy. - travestyny Shove this up your ass while you lick Pac's Taint. :) - travestyny Hold that until you can find 10 professional boxers who agree with you. - travestyny 
Wipe your tears with this. - travestyny Pacquiao Lost!!!!!!!  ahahahahaha - travestyny You're the man - Boxing Goat Sorry that Poll Made You Cry!!!! LMAOOO. Exposed Liar! - travestyny Work that crying troll, then put him on Ignore and watch him flip out. ;) - 1bad65 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Isaac Clarke 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roadblock View Post
They are not fighting lol, Manny is in survival mode right now lol he wants no part of Spence.

Broner said Manny didnt punch hard at all.
lol didn't you see Broner looking at the high heavens and the time when the round was going to end. The guy wanted none of Pac in the ring. He was retreating the whole night. He didn't want to open up and was guarded the whole night. IF he opened up and fired more punches that is enough for Pac to close the night. Broner was there to survive, if you can't even see that. You need to change sport doll.

The fact Broner wasn't throwing much punches is because he tasted Pac's punches. Broner didn't want to open up. Learn the game doll.

Image View Removed. Please Click Here.

Last edited by Spoon23; 03-23-2019 at 11:58 PM.
Spoon23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 03-24-2019, 12:12 AM #252
Interim Champion

Quoted: 386 Post(s)
Roadblock has a reputation beyond reputeRoadblock has a reputation beyond reputeRoadblock has a reputation beyond reputeRoadblock has a reputation beyond reputeRoadblock has a reputation beyond reputeRoadblock has a reputation beyond reputeRoadblock has a reputation beyond reputeRoadblock has a reputation beyond reputeRoadblock has a reputation beyond reputeRoadblock has a reputation beyond reputeRoadblock has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,226.90
Total Points: 19,538.10

Broner said Manny dont punch hard and Broner went the distance, dont cry it is what it is.
Roadblock is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2019, 02:15 AM #253
Licks Pacmans Taint

Spoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond repute
No Message - Isaac Clarke No Message - Isaac Clarke No Message - Isaac Clarke Floyd beat Pacquiao forever and ever.  Get over it. - ShoulderRoll For making them mad. - -KULT- 
For your relentless battle - ironmt No Message - Tha_Greatest Great posts, bud. - anthonydavid11 Since you can't keep my dlck out ya mouf, try this instead :) - travestyny You still begging for my attention?  Nah, Kid.  Take this dildo instead. - travestyny 
Stick this up your cheerleading ass! :lol1: - travestyny HOPING ONE OF THESE FINDS YOUR THROAT SO OU CAN STFU :lol1: - travestyny I'll stop giving you dildos when you stop being a pvssy. - travestyny Shove this up your ass while you lick Pac's Taint. :) - travestyny Hold that until you can find 10 professional boxers who agree with you. - travestyny 
Wipe your tears with this. - travestyny Pacquiao Lost!!!!!!!  ahahahahaha - travestyny You're the man - Boxing Goat Sorry that Poll Made You Cry!!!! LMAOOO. Exposed Liar! - travestyny Work that crying troll, then put him on Ignore and watch him flip out. ;) - 1bad65 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roadblock View Post
Broner said Manny dont punch hard and Broner went the distance, dont cry it is what it is.
lol Some say.. It's better not to believe someone who thought he won the fight

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]

Anyway, know the game bruh or Stay blind.

Last edited by Spoon23; 03-24-2019 at 06:09 AM.
Old 03-24-2019, 02:40 AM #254
Up and Comer

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
Billy T has a reputation beyond reputeBilly T has a reputation beyond reputeBilly T has a reputation beyond reputeBilly T has a reputation beyond reputeBilly T has a reputation beyond reputeBilly T has a reputation beyond reputeBilly T has a reputation beyond reputeBilly T has a reputation beyond reputeBilly T has a reputation beyond reputeBilly T has a reputation beyond reputeBilly T has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,093.93
Total Points: 6,906.61

That is why Manny forgot how to speak English when interviewed after the fight. He wants no part of Spence.
Billy T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2019, 04:08 AM #255
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3134 Post(s)
Noelanthony has a reputation beyond reputeNoelanthony has a reputation beyond reputeNoelanthony has a reputation beyond reputeNoelanthony has a reputation beyond reputeNoelanthony has a reputation beyond reputeNoelanthony has a reputation beyond reputeNoelanthony has a reputation beyond reputeNoelanthony has a reputation beyond reputeNoelanthony has a reputation beyond reputeNoelanthony has a reputation beyond reputeNoelanthony has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,233.03
Total Points: 72,118.49
gAy J LOL - ^lll gAy J LOL - ^lll to add your collection - Ogecca MaMa 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spoon23 View Post
What I do know if a man with more power fights a man with less power.. The other man retreats and tends to go on survival mode.

But since your theory that Pac has no power, then in close association and correlation to what Algeiri has said about both Pac and Spence power which he has fought both.

Based on your assumption that Pac has no power at all, then we can therefore conclude based on your theory, Pac has more pop than Spence based on a guy who has fought both, which only Means both guys have no power based on your theory. More so, Spence has lesser pop than Pac since Algieri said Pac has more bite on his feather fisted punches.

So based on your theory. They'll both last 12 rounds, since they have no power.

Chris: "I would say Manny is a little bit more shocking, and he can hurt you with a single punch. Erol is not a one punch guy"

What are you babbling on about? Spence stopped Algieri and Pac knocked him down 50 times and didn’t. Then fought for 9 years and didn’t get a knockout. That is the facts ,so you giving me your theory as to why is irrelevant. I appreciate it and salute your effort..

Crawford stopped Jeff Horn relatively easy. Pacquiao was bullied by him with all Pacquiao power.

Also what the hell are you talking about.....” When a man with power faces a man with less power the guy with less power retreats” lol you need to watch Canelo vs GGG 2 and tell me if that is the case of Mayweather vs Mosley. However, let’s agree to disagree you are right.
Noelanthony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2019, 04:20 AM #256
Strong champion.

Quoted: 6403 Post(s)
New England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,190.73
Total Points: 67,030.44
great poster award - jazluvr Merry Christmas bro. Kick back and enjoy. Surround yourself with your loved ones and have a cold one. - deanrw Happy Holidays  New England - !! AI-Holmes!! Ma nigguh, you should come to Ol' England. - D-MiZe for entering the weed thread! - HUGH JASS 
BoxingScene's Educator-in-chief - Dr Rumack i didn't know you live in that area affected, my heart goes out to you...stay strong homie - jose830 #freeNewEnglang - thuggery Coming home on parole brew. - Sweet Pea 50 top poster and cool story in my thread of how you first joined boxingscene. - HUGH JASS 
happy independence day you zulu warrior!!! - HUGH JASS For the fitness and nutrition advice, thanks. - jas A top poster - jas For being a roided up freakazoid - Cuauhtémoc1520 44 posts late.Happy 29,000 post - HughJass 
LOL caught me good KO2. - Hi Rudyo! LOL caught me good KO2. - Hi Rudyo! Suck on this Cry Baby - Rocky... couldn't green you on that big pun post, good stuff - -jose- b-scene ATG - Mike D 
Childhood Cancer - khepesh Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jose830 World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- Childhood Cancer - sugarsmosley World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - HughJass AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - jas World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - sugarsmosley 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - jas Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

spence isn't a one punch bone cruncher, but he'd beat pacquiao's ass. not only would manny take punishment, he'd miss a lot and have trouble closing the gap. spence can fight and he's bigger than floyd mayweather. don't poke the bear. this will be the last fight of manny's career. and if he wins it will without a doubt be his best win and flukey ass f#cking miracle.

Last edited by New England; 03-24-2019 at 04:27 AM.
New England is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2019, 04:32 AM #257
Zombie Taylor

Quoted: 1824 Post(s)
dan_cov has a reputation beyond reputedan_cov has a reputation beyond reputedan_cov has a reputation beyond reputedan_cov has a reputation beyond reputedan_cov has a reputation beyond reputedan_cov has a reputation beyond reputedan_cov has a reputation beyond reputedan_cov has a reputation beyond reputedan_cov has a reputation beyond reputedan_cov has a reputation beyond reputedan_cov has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 25,166.07
Total Points: 28,569.63
you deserve a medal for being a truly truly atg poster - jas I see you hit the lotto...congratulations :fing02: - -jose- Congrats good call. - Scott.Weiland. Enjoy - kennylimon solid - SlySlickSmooth 
ATG poster - Croyd a cookie for ur kitchen post lol - sugarsmosley Thx 4 points,made WC more fun - Scott.Weiland knows s**t about boxin' - SlySlickSmooth No Message - Scott Weiland 
Ran out of greenies - Beercules Hope you like cold beer bro! :-) - Tyler_Durden thanks for the help - KO MX lol - -jose- Merry Xmas m8,i hope it's a good one but more importantly a safe one Dan - HughJass 
Merry Christmas, fellow Rigotard. - Sweet Pea 50 Happy New Year Dan m8 - HughJass :) - Salim_Shady Cheers! - Tyler_Durden :beerchug: - -jose- 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - ƒallenloki Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - ƒallenloki Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - ƒallenloki Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - codey Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Daniel Alpha 
Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Daniel Alpha Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - codey Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - codey Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - codey Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - codey 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - jas 
Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - jas Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - jas Autism - jas Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - jas Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - jas 

I really don't want to see this it'd be a horrible fight with Manny taking a ridiculous amount of punishment.

It'd likely be a terrible beating and you're sat hoping the towel comes in, you log on BS saddened you practically just watched a sanctioned murder but to your amazement Spoons there claiming robbery posting videos in slow-mo and back-to-front punch stat counts.
dan_cov is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2019, 05:59 AM #258
Licks Pacmans Taint

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noelanthony View Post
What are you babbling on about? Spence stopped Algieri and Pac knocked him down 50 times and didn’t.
I believe you Pac has no power, but Algeiri is saying otherwise.. Ask Algeiri he seems to think you are wrong?

Chris: "I would say Manny is a little bit more shocking, and he can hurt you with a single punch. Erol is not a one punch guy"

They never get dazed and confused against Pac. He's got no power.

Last edited by Spoon23; 03-24-2019 at 06:08 AM.
Old 03-24-2019, 05:40 PM #259
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 226 Post(s)
Gary Coleman has a reputation beyond reputeGary Coleman has a reputation beyond reputeGary Coleman has a reputation beyond reputeGary Coleman has a reputation beyond reputeGary Coleman has a reputation beyond reputeGary Coleman has a reputation beyond reputeGary Coleman has a reputation beyond reputeGary Coleman has a reputation beyond reputeGary Coleman has a reputation beyond reputeGary Coleman has a reputation beyond reputeGary Coleman has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,155.62
Total Points: 9,673.42

Welp...from the horses mouth.

He wants no parts of Spence.
Gary Coleman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2019, 08:12 PM #260
Licks Pacmans Taint

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary Coleman View Post
Welp...from the horses mouth.

He wants no parts of Spence.
Naah.. I think Haymon gave him the marching orders not to touch Spence at this point in time.

This is how Pac sees Spence.

Pac: "He doesn’t really hit that hard,”
Pac: "He is like Ledwaba,”

And you know what he did to Ledwaba. That grin says it all.

Share This With Friends

User Tag List