Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's basically official, Wilder will never fight AJ

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He already beat Luis Ortiz, what more do you want from the guy? He's happy. He's proud of his accomplishments as seen by his demeanour last night. He's shameless. The significance of the fight he's watching didn't even make him think about doing the same as what Garcia did.

Comment

He's betting on what ?

The best option not included is He's one dumb mofo who has NO perception of reality like his fan base .

Again anyone on here supporting him now is a pure ****** otherwise you as a boxing fan are just getting robbed of a fight you want to see and should have seen already ,don't you idiots GET THAT ?

it would be bad enough supporting Wilder before anyway because it would show you lack any logic yourself . lol
      Last edited by juggernaut666; 03-17-2019, 11:56 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
        He's betting on what ?

The best option not included is He's one dumb mofo who has perception of reality like his fan base .

Again anyone on here supporting him now is a pure ******ed otherwise you as a boxing fan are just getting robbed of a fight you want to see and should have seen already ,don't you idiots GET THAT ?

it would be bad enough supporting Wilder before anyway because it would show you lack any logic yourself . lol
        I support him because I met him and talked to him for a long time after one of his earliest fights and he was a really nice genuine guy actually.
        I know he's terribly flawed as a fighter but I understand his desire not to be under anyone's thumb no matter what.

Comment

*yawns*

When AJ did something similar you cowards were defending AJ saying that the money wasn’t real and that AJ shouldn’t sell his soul and that he can get a better deal with leverage!

Y’all defended Fury who did the same for the rematch against Wilder!

Funny thing is, is that both Fury and AJ were both on Showtime and both were gonna make career high paydays fighting Wilder but they ran away for supposed more money but it sounds like it’s less!

Say whatever you want but Fury and AJ did it first with AJ turning down the fight multiple times and saying he wants it in the U.K. despite fighting an obese former kickboxer in the US all of a sudden!

If AJ wants the undisputed titles then he gotta come to Wilder who’s the most exciting heavyweight on the planet, win lose or draw!

Same goes for Fury, if he wants that big check from ESPN then he gotta drop the excuses and fight Wilder again!

DAZN or ESPN will not dictate one of the biggest fights in history on their platform with the American heavyweight champ who gives the fans what they all want, a man on the canvass or a man on a stretcher!

��������

Comment

Let's wait till Tuesday's press conference and form an opinion then

Comment

Wilder and his handlers realize that fighting AJ would be the end of Wilder's career. If you scared, just say you scared.

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
                I support him because I met him and talked to him for a long time after one of his earliest fights and he was a really nice genuine guy actually.
                I know he's terribly flawed as a fighter but I understand his desire not to be under anyone's thumb no matter what.
                It doesn't matter what you did.

If you met Fighter A and found out he pick pocketed you ,would you still go on to support him just because he shook your hand ?

Its not about being nice its about holding up the sport.

If you're actually supporting this idiot bc he's NICE ,what other criterias do you have ? lol

Heres mine

1. Skills ( Wilder doesn't have much )
                2. Style ( Wilder loses round while waiting for a right hand )
                3. Personality ( Wilders a top LIAR and arrogantly thinks he's gods gift to boxing ,smug, and lacks much logic at all )

4. Agendas ( His agenda is riding off other fighters accomplishments while trying to save his 0 which we know he doesn't have anymore )

5. Fanbase ( His fan base is dumb as hell and racially charged dummies )

THIS IS THE GUY YOU ARE SUPPORTING!

Under anyone's THUMB?????????

THINK about that real carefully to see the IRONY of that one!
                Last edited by juggernaut666; 03-17-2019, 12:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tyistall View Post
                  Michael Benson
                  michaelbensonn

❌�� Deontay Wilder on rejecting $100m+ DAZN offer: “So many people try to dictate my career... $12.5m is laughable now, $15m is laughable. All these offers I was supposed to take, I didn’t do none of that, now look at my career. I’m betting on myself. I love being a free agent.”
                  4:50 AM - 17 Mar 2019

And you Wilder idiots still defend this ducker? He is worse than Bowe now except instead of throwing the belt in the trash, he's holding it hostage. You can try to spin this any way you want, but in the end, it's a clear duck on Wilder's part. Hell, they could offer a billion and he probably still wouldn't risk that belt to AJ hahah. I've never seen anything like it in the history of boxing.
                  a 100 million dollar 3 FIGHT CONTRACT is a slave contract only in the mind of a shine like Wilder. Truth is the dude is shook as **** of AJ and knows he will get slept.

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
                    Let's wait till Tuesday's press conference and form an opinion then
                    Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
                    It doesn't matter what you did.

If you met Fighter A and found out he pick pocketed you ,would you still go on to support him just because he shook your hand ?

Its not about being noce its about holding up the sport.

If you're actually supporting this idiot bc he's NICE ,what other criterias do you have ? lol

Heres mine

1. Skills ( Wilder doesn't have much )
                    2. Style ( Wilder loses round while waiting for a right hand )
                    3. Personality ( Wilders a top LIAR and arrogantly thinks he's gods gift to boxing ,smug, and lacks much logic at all )

4. Agendas ( His agenda is riding off other fighters accomplishments while trying to save his 0 which we know he doesn't have anymore )

5. Fanbase ( His fan base is dumb as hell and racially charged dummies )

THIS IS THE GUY YOU ARE SUOPPORTING!

Under anyone's THUMB?????????

I like him because he's wild unorthodox vulnerable and not very good.
                    That's what makes him exciting to me. It's really amazing how far he's gotten on so little but power.
                    I don't care about a fanbase, because fans are definitely crazy for every fighter.

I don't sit at the negotiation tables so I can't comment on what the nuances of the negotiations are. If he doesn't like what he is being offered, he doesn't have to take it for any reason.
                    Last edited by jreckoning; 03-17-2019, 12:12 PM.

Comment

Whatever he does, gutsy. If Breazeale knocks him out, his profile would reduce to 0 and his potential earnings would go from 100 to 3 in a blink.

Comment

Working...
                      X