No announcement yet.

Israel votes to ease blockade

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Yaman View Post
    Muslims are the biggest hypocrites. WHat Israel does to them is the same thing that muslims do to Christians in Islamic countries.
    The non-Muslim Israel haters are even worse: They're just muppets spouting the same uber-leftist bs that their Marxist proffessors pour into their empty heads.

Poet

Comment

Originally posted by MidnightSpecial View Post
      it wouldnt even be fair.

it would be like Germany vs. Australia in this years world cup

True.........And oh I forgot They will put you on ignore....That's the best defense these two trolls came up with if you refute their post.

Comment

What I find sadly predictable is this phenomenon of banging on and on about the negatives without actually cheering any victories that the Palestinians have. Mark my words, this was a Palestinian victory, this one very cynical attempt at blockade running is the greatest victory that Palestine has ever enjoyed over Israel and it's telling that it was not a military one.

The road to peace between Israel and Palestine is not a military one. Israel has no interest in conquest (despite what the anti-semites claim) and Palestinians have no hope of successfully exterminating the Jewish presence in the middle east (which is the stated aim of their elected leaders). Successful peace can be obtained by international pressure and in this regard the Turkish stunt was quite the coup.

Like I said we can either profit from that loss of lives or we can continue hostility and have them die in vain.

Comment

Originally posted by Yaman View Post
          Muslims are the biggest hypocrites. WHat Israel does to them is the same thing that muslims do to Christians in Islamic countries.

Israel is a democratic country.They are only reacting to what the Hamas was doing.If Hamas only change their rhetoric and actions there will be no issue in the occupied region.
          Some muslim country do not want secular government.............I don't know why?....hehehe
          See Turkey.How Mr Kemal Ataturk changed it years ago?.They don't like that I guess.

Comment

1. make terrorist attack on israel
            2. get hammered and ownd back by israel
            3. cry like a ***** like stone roses to the international media
            4.????
            5. profit

Comment

Israel is an Apartheid state. In fact, Bishop Desmond Tutu said Israel is worse than South Africa ever was.

Oh, and for those who are interested, here is all the proof you need to know Israel was behind 9-11.

http://theinfounderground.com/forum/...php?f=6&t=5367
              Last edited by Orde Street; 06-19-2010, 01:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Orde Street View Post
                Israel is an Apartheid state. In fact, Bishop Desmond Tutu said Israel is worse than South Africa ever was.
                Desmond Tutu was engaging in hyperbole. You won't see anything like this in Israel:

There is need for reform for sure (which is not going to come while Israel are routinely vilified and attacked politically and physically) but Israel does not practise anything like the nasty **** in South Africa. Unless you think that Palestine should be administered by Israel and shouldn't be autonomous in any way. Then you might have a point.

I'd give up now, before you say something stupid.

Oh, and for those who are interested, here is all the proof you need to know Israel was behind 9-11.
                TOO LATE!

Comment

It's nice their letting toys in now. Some of those spiderman action figures were really dangerous though.

Comment

Originally posted by KrisSilver View Post
                    It's nice their letting toys in now. Some of those spiderman action figures were really dangerous though.
                    You think that no progress is better than some progress?

Comment

While I, the apparent muslim hater who approves of dead civilians, am happy that the burden on the Palestinians is eased, and I think it's great that the international pressure on Israel has had the effect of changing the will of the Israeli cabinet.

In this situation Israel should be praised for their concessions and pressured to make more of them. Of course this would be beyond the willpower of boxingscene's anti-semites who instead automatically gainsay everything Israel does or says because they hate jews.

Comment

Working...
                      X