Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Scorecard Thread] Just re-watched "2 fast" Fury vs "Bronze Bomber" Wilder...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I rewatched it the other day and remember that the first 3-4 rounds were closer than I remembered watching it live. Fury still edging the rounds perhaps. but I can understand how Wilder may have taken one or two rounds at a stretch .

After that, the 9th and the 12th are with Wilder, which at best gives him 112 and at worst gives Fury 114.

Comment

Originally posted by earl-hickey View Post
      I've seen it multiple times its either 116-111 or 115-112 if I'm being generous to Wilder and giving him the 2nd round.

The volume of punches WAS fairly close but even if it was equal you go to ring generalship and effective agression and those weren't close AT ALL.

The final round knockdown was a massive blessing for Wilder because by the 10th round the fight honestly was beginning to resemble Calzaghe vs lacy. But the final knockdown saved Wilders reputation

Comment

Had to rewatch this mega fight one more time, since we may not get an immediate rematch.

:wank:

Comment

W1LL my card is in the OP.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
            I rewatched it the other day and remember that the first 3-4 rounds were closer than I remembered watching it live. Fury still edging the rounds perhaps. but I can understand how Wilder may have taken one or two rounds at a stretch .

After that, the 9th and the 12th are with Wilder, which at best gives him 112 and at worst gives Fury 114.
            which has Fury winning. Any way you slice it, Fury comes out on top, if you are unbiased and scoring responsibly.

Comment

Just watched this gem again and can't find more than 2 rounds to give to the Bronze Bomber.

Comment

@TheWinner sounds like you need to post your scorecard boyo.

Comment

PBC posted the full fight two days ago. Re watching this classic.

Comment

Working...
                  X