Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's against the law in Saudi Arabia to celebrate your birthday!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PotentialToast View Post
    I also heard that all left handed animals are only fed to other animals. Or that could be bollocks like much else written about Saudi
    Stop talking bollocks you idiot. These are serious concerns for travelling fans.

Comment

Just read online Floyd Mayweather is heading over to Saudi Arabia to set up a Mayweather-Pacquiao rematch over there.

Lol, is Saudi Arabia becoming the new mecca of boxing? Lol

Comment

Originally posted by W1LL View Post
        Can you not just respect the customs of the land if you are at all interested in visiting the place? Your way/the Western way isn't the only/right way you know? "Oh I'm triggered because these Saudi Arabians don't buy into materialism!!1!" Pathetic.
        They don't buy into materialism except the the child molesting sand dancers from the house of saud that make these laws all live in palaces with solid gold toilets and have a fleet of Bentleys, ferraris and lamborghinis parked out front

Comment

Originally posted by True That View Post
          Just read online Floyd Mayweather is heading over to Saudi Arabia to set up a Mayweather-Pacquiao rematch over there.

Lol, is Saudi Arabia becoming the new mecca of boxing? Lol
          mecca is becoming the new mecca of boxing?

Comment

Originally posted by W1LL View Post
            Can you not just respect the customs of the land if you are at all interested in visiting the place? Your way/the Western way isn't the only/right way you know? "Oh I'm triggered because these Saudi Arabians don't buy into materialism!!1!" Pathetic.
            Fock u and those goddamn sand nukkas

Comment

Working...
            X