Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Golovkin Stripped!? This is outrageous!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol. I was about to go in after reading the title.

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
      were out here in the real world...realizing lil gs career is a waste and a punchline at age 36

alot of guys have made mils in boxing...we arent comparing golovkin to common folk here...this is a boxing forum and were comparing him to fighters.....this isnt ggg vs the high school janitor.....

golovkins resume is weak...his biggest fight is a draw against a guy coming up in weight.....hes completely screwed this whole situation up.......keep giving him a pass though...u guys have been doing it for years...why stop now right? lol

i could keep going on about what a joke hes been...but its redundant....weve been over it and over it many times...but clowns like u will remain in denial....keep boasting about his millions though!.....as if frauds have never made millions in this world....guess youve never heard of a televangelist?
      The irony coming from this post is outstanding considering you support the biggest joke in boxing who truly has the weakest resume in the world in Deontay Wilder. You're a grotesque hypocrite.

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
        were out here in the real world...realizing lil gs career is a waste and a punchline at age 36

alot of guys have made mils in boxing...we arent comparing golovkin to common folk here...this is a boxing forum and were comparing him to fighters.....this isnt ggg vs the high school janitor.....

golovkins resume is weak...his biggest fight is a draw against a guy coming up in weight.....hes completely screwed this whole situation up.......keep giving him a pass though...u guys have been doing it for years...why stop now right? lol

i could keep going on about what a joke hes been...but its redundant....weve been over it and over it many times...but clowns like u will remain in denial....keep boasting about his millions though!.....as if frauds have never made millions in this world....guess youve never heard of a televangelist?
        who is we, a few of the typical loser haters on here? You guys are about as real world as the inflatable female dolls you guys use.

Very few boxers have made Golovkin type money.

Golovkin resume is not particular strong. I've always said that, but unlike the haters I realize it isn't all his doing.

Not sure what he screwed up since he just fought for millions last September. He signed to fight Canelo and he screwed that fight up. Now Golovkin apparently wants 50/50, he is entitled to that if he believes it. I think 40/60 is about right. But now he has other options which will not be as good. Canelo does too, and they aren't as good either.

I call it like I see it. I do not put my fandom or hate above my reason. Too many of you fools have this idolization BS mentality. It leads you to fawn over those you like and act like PMSing female dogs with those you don't like.

Golovkin is a hell of a fighter and the boxing world as a whole knows it. Some clown like you who hasn't accomplished sht in your life talking about frauds. . . LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by Diego Rodriguez View Post
          who is we, a few of the typical loser haters on here? You guys are about as real world as the inflatable female dolls you guys use.

Very few boxers have made Golovkin type money.

Golovkin resume is not particular strong. I've always said that, but unlike the haters I realize it isn't all his doing.

Not sure what he screwed up since he just fought for millions last September. He signed to fight Canelo and he screwed that fight up. Now Golovkin apparently wants 50/50, he is entitled to that if he believes it. I think 40/60 is about right. But now he has other options which will not be as good. Canelo does too, and they aren't as good either.

I call it like I see it. I do not put my fandom or hate above my reason. Too many of you fools have this idolization BS mentality. It leads you to fawn over those you like and act like PMSing female dogs with those you don't like.

Golovkin is a hell of a fighter and the boxing world as a whole knows it. Some clown like you who hasn't accomplished sht in your life talking about frauds. . . LOL!
          'were out here' = me and a couple of other headcases, who have about 20 alts each, who turbo post about golovkin every day of our life but hardly anyone reads our dribble as most have us on ignore, because we are race baiting mentally ill freaks

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
            Not really. I mean, fair is fair. Canelo has no belts. It's just a money fight. He should have fought Derev.
            Canelo has the lineage. That's why it's important. Why don't you fools get that?

Comment

Not really. I mean, fair is fair. Canelo has no belts. It's just a money fight. He should have fought Derev.
              Proud of you, Maxi

Comment

Canelo has the lineage. That's why it's important. Why don't you fools get that?

Comment

It's fair. I just don't see why he would let it happen unless he's banking on the Canelo fight right now. If he is stripped and doesn't fight Canelo, that's a lose lose. Getting stripped in order to preserve a big payday fight makes sense though.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
                    He lost the lineal title when he fought outside the division two straight fights then had a draw in his return to the division followed immediately by a PED suspension.

The lineal title is vacant. The TBRB dropped Canelo from the rankings altogether while he is suspended:
                    http://www.tbrb.org/all-rankings/

By the way, I want to see the rematch. But Canelo hasn't won a fight at middleweight since the blown up welterweight Amir Khan. You don't take multiple fights outside your division, turn in a draw, get suspended, and still get to call yourself lineal champion. Lineal champions fight and win in their divisions.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                      It's fair. I just don't see why he would let it happen unless he's banking on the Canelo fight right now. If he is stripped and doesn't fight Canelo, that's a lose lose. Getting stripped in order to preserve a big payday fight makes sense though.
                      If he fights Saunders it's not too bad. He's trading a belt for a belt but he'll make more fighting Saunders than Derevyanchenko.

But it has to be Canelo or Saunders. Anybody else is a huge waste.

Comment

Working...
                      X