Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lets be honest, Canelo made GGG look like an amateur (PROOF INSIDE)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
    I was thinking the same, especially that third gif. Nice head movement by Canelito.
    you think slipping punches is inherently better than blocking them or parrying them. ggg landed far more punches in the fight yet canelo had better defense? logically makes no sense.

Comment

Originally posted by mcdonalds View Post
      are you blind? He landed 3 punches in the first gif and landed 1 in the 2nd gif

Watch then in slow motion if the punches are too fast for you
      i said in one of the gifs. not how many punches and in the second gif he clearly misses but i guess you count misses as lands? the blind policing the blind. in that case ggg landed 5 punches in those gifs lol. oh wait lets look at this picture and see how great canelo's defense is...amazing stuff he parried it with his chin. bonus slick points!!! bonus points for getting outlanded as well. robbery canelo won. he made ggg miss while getting hit more. pure boxing

Last edited by daggum; 04-16-2018, 09:33 PM.

Comment

Ca$hnelo was making him miss like crazy, look at this

So Canelo misses as well whats your point? In fac tin the first gif GGG is the only one that lands with a jab.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
          i said in one of the gifs. not how many punches and in the second gif he clearly misses but i guess you count misses as lands? the blind policing the blind. in that case ggg landed 5 punches in those gifs lol. oh wait lets look at this picture and see how great canelo's defense is...amazing stop he parried it with his chin. bonus slick points!!! bonus points for getting outlanded as well. robbery canelo won. he made ggg miss while getting hit more. pure boxing
          If you think canelo missed in the 2nd gif, then copy the link and upload it to gyfcat.com. Then set the speed to 0.25. I know canelo has fast hands but damn you need to get your eyes checked

Originally posted by RetroSpeed05 View Post
          So Canelo misses as well whats your point? In fac tin the first gif GGG is the only one that lands with a jab.
          imagine being so blind that you can't clearly see canelo land punches in the first gif.
          Last edited by mcdonalds; 04-16-2018, 09:35 PM.

Comment

If you think canelo missed in the 2nd gif, then copy the link and upload it to gyfcat.com. Then set the speed to 0.25. I know canelo has fast hands but damn you need to get you eyes checked
            i watched it in 1200 resolution. i didnt see ggg's head move or any sweat come off him. he took a step back and the punch wizzed by or at best grazed him(not worth at much). sorry that doenst count for much no matter how hard you want it to. get your eyes checked. canelo lost and was outlanded. a couple good punches that you overemphasize does not make up for getting outlanded. ggg fans dont go around posting the same 3 or 4 pics saying look proof he won. its pathetic.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
              i watched it in 1200 resolution. i didnt see ggg's head move or any sweat come off him. he took a step back and the punch wizzed by or at best grazed him(not worth at much). sorry that doenst count for much no matter how hard you want it to. get your eyes check. canelo lost and was outlanded. a couple good punches that you overemphasize does not make up for getting outlanded
              I already gave you instructions old man. Watch it in slow motion and you will clearly see his head move. Either do what i told you or stop talking.

Canelo has fast hands, we all know.

Comment

Originally posted by RetroSpeed05 View Post
                this is how biased people will spin things. oh ggg landed one punch but he missed 3 while canelo landed zero and made ggg miss 3. advantage canelo...

Comment

If you think canelo missed in the 2nd gif, then copy the link and upload it to gyfcat.com. Then set the speed to 0.25. I know canelo has fast hands but damn you need to get your eyes checked

imagine being so blind that you can't clearly see canelo land punches in the first gif.
                  canelo landed zero punches in the fight

Comment

If only Canelo wasnt a PED cheat....

Comment

I already gave you instructions old man. Watch it in slow motion and you will clearly see his head move. Either do what i told you or stop talking.

Canelo has fast hands, we all know.
                      i watched it at .25 and with higher resolution than a fricking gif. i saw nothing. he stepped back and the punch missed. i'm always fair but you are wrong here. also the point is null because ggg easily won round 4 with or without that punch landing but then again thats your whole point isn't it? to distract with one highlight a round while ignoring all the steady work ggg did. ok yes you hate ggg and love canelo(cause floyd beat him) now where do we go from here?

Comment

Working...
                      X