Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does It Hurt Floyd Mayweather's Legacy If He Loses In The CAGE?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
    We? You have a multiple personality disorder or are you one of these non binary people.

We already know you suffer from some form of mental ******ation for not understand how compubox connect percentages can be misleading depending on the style of the fighter.
    We as in literally everyone on this website.

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
      Lmao that dude is a clown. I don’t know why anyone takes him serious
      No one does.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
        We as in literally everyone on this website.
        If you are stupid that is on you. Maybe you will understand one day.

And ad hominem attacks proves you have no argument, or maybe just lacking the intelligence to counter my points.

Comment

If you are stupid that is on you. Maybe you will understand one day.

And ad hominem attacks proves you have no argument, or maybe just lacking the intelligence to counter my points.
          Oh yeah pal, I'm the stupid one here

You are literally a running joke on here. Your thread will forever be remembered as one of the most ******ed moments in BoxingScene's history.

Thanks for the laughs bud.

Comment

If he gets knocked out Cold Yes, if he gets taking down and choked out? NO!

Comment

It will hurt his legacy.

He's never been properly knocked down in a boxing match.

He would get destroyed in the cage by fighters ranked outside the top 50 and it would make him look very bad.

His style is all wrong for the UFC, he would get dominated and it would be embarassing. I'd rather not see him fight MMA.

His legacy in boxing, while slightly diminished by his ducking of prime opponents (notably Pacquiao) is still exceptional and it would be sad to see an ATG boxer get humilited in an MMA fight by a can.

Floyd doesn't need the money so long as he stops doing stupid ++++.

If he wants another payday he should box again.... not mma.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
                Yeah, it ruins Floyd's entire career completely. He might as well change his record to 0-50 because his boxing legacy would be a joke if he loses in MMA.

Getting taken down for a submission or getting knocked out by a headkick or even KO'd by 4 oz gloves in an MMA fight is something that would never happen to an elite prime boxer, Floyd would be a disgrace.

But if Floyd doesn't sign the UFC contract and fight in the cage, that would also hurt his boxing legacy cuz it shows he's ducking again and he scared doe.
                kill yourself for even thinking that

Comment

Originally posted by harwri008 View Post
                  It doesn't hurt his boxing legacy but he would definitely get clowned if he didn't succeed in the cage.

I remember when Herschel Walker was in Strikeforce. They gave him a few easy opponents to make him look good. I don't think that would fly with Mayweather. They would expect him to take on the toughest opponents and lose in an embarrassing fashion.
                  Y'all haters still trying to get a victory move on the past is the past can't change it

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                    Not even worth thinking about because there is more chance of Donald Duck fighting in the UFC than there is Floyd Mayweather.
                    Beat yo favorite fighter hahaha

Comment

It might improve his legacy.

He is known in boxing for being a coward, being a ducker and cherry picking fights.

This move will show he is willing to risk.

But his legacy in boxing is already set. He will be known as the greatest ducker ever to lace them up
                      Actually most people think he the best only pathetic losers still holding on to things that can't b changed

Comment

Working...
                      X