Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn the tags saying Floyd raped Nelly, Im going with that story

Comment

Originally posted by Dip_Slide View Post
      Why are you so concerned with that story my man? Floyd stole your girl or something?

She stayed with Floyd after the domestic violence case and after he did time. She was defending him right and left and said he'd never do anything like that back then. Don't be fooled by gold digging hoes my man, Floyd realized she ain't the one so he took back the gold he put on her and left her to that has been rapper Nelly, both are pretty much irrelevant now and Floyd is a billionaire. Nobody gives a damn about either Ms. Jackson nor Nelly at the moment, wouldn't even surprise me if the whole story is fabricated to get these 2 some shine, maybe they wanna have a reality TV show or something.
      LOL you must already know about their TV show. Floyd tried everything to keep her, even offered to buy her a movie career and marry her. A marriage would have been worth half of Floyd's money, which would have been a good 750k for her if she divorced him fast enough.

Don't be fooled my man...Floyd has a team of private detectives following them around. And dont be surprised when it gets out that Floyd paid that woman to accuse Nelly of rape. It's coming. Remember who told you first.

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
        the gossip girl of boxingscene.
        Lmaooo damn

Comment

Originally posted by Lou Cipher View Post

The most shocking thing about this video to me is that Floyd still has hair! I figured he was bald.
          Lmao this has to be a woman behind this account

Comment

"Shantel Jackson, Floyd Mayweather's ex, who's been with Nelly since at least 2014"

LOL is it THAT obvious that Nelly was taking her rectal temperature long before she dumped Floyd for beating her ass and failing to pleasure her?

Damn Floyd, Nelly can't even offer to buy her a modeling and acting career or pay for all her plastic surgery. Now he's raping women on his tour bus but she is still hanging with him? Nelly must be laying that pipe like a real Champ, Champ.

http://www.tmz.com/2017/10/10/nelly-...pe-allegation/
            Floyd must of spanked your favorite fighter for you to come out like this....

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
              Floyd only fought 2 of my favorite fighters and they both whooped Floyd's culo.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
                  Anyone who clicks the topic...

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
                    yep..He is a Pacquiao fan

Comment

"Shantel Jackson, Floyd Mayweather's ex, who's been with Nelly since at least 2014"

LOL is it THAT obvious that Nelly was taking her rectal temperature long before she dumped Floyd for beating her ass and failing to pleasure her?

Damn Floyd, Nelly can't even offer to buy her a modeling and acting career or pay for all her plastic surgery. Now he's raping women on his tour bus but she is still hanging with him? Nelly must be laying that pipe like a real Champ, Champ.

http://www.tmz.com/2017/10/10/nelly-...pe-allegation/

did you just comment on another's man dick game?

you gay....(riley voice)

Comment

Working...
                      X