Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Must Look in Mirror When Blaming People for Loss to Horn

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Code Red View Post
    Strangely, it's as if they don't want to acknowledge the role PEDS played in his career. Is it not ironic he hasn't had a KO since 2009, the same year he was accused of being on PEDS and asked to take the test
    No, because follow his opponents from the last stoppage :

Clottey : Iron Chin + Survival High Guard
    Margarito : Iron Chin + Beaten the **** Out Of and Permanently Damaged
    Mosley : Iron Chin and was KD'd
    JMM : He's knocked him down what? 6 times in the 4 fights? Marquez has great recuperate abilities.
    Bradley : Good chin, Unbelievable Heart and Recovery. Was KD'd multiple times.
    Rios : Iron Chin.
    Mayweather Jr. : Good chin, very good recuperate abilities.

So I can see why some one might think that, but when Pacquiao went on that little tear of : DLH, Hatton, Cotto. DLH was severely weight drained, Hatton couldn't control his out of his ring bad habits and Cotto has always shown a vulnerable chin.

I don't doubt that there was something special in those Ariza shakes, but I think there needs to be context on why lack of stoppages since Cotto.

Comment

What about the most obvious reason the fight was lost and not mentioned in this article. Manny gave the first half of the fight away. He did next to nothing and looked terrible until pulling himself together in the second half.

Comment

Originally posted by No Tomorrow View Post
        No, because follow his opponents from the last stoppage :

Clottey : Iron Chin + Survival High Guard
        Margarito : Iron Chin + Beaten the **** Out Of and Permanently Damaged
        Mosley : Iron Chin and was KD'd
        JMM : He's knocked him down what? 6 times in the 4 fights? Marquez has great recuperate abilities.
        Bradley : Good chin, Unbelievable Heart and Recovery. Was KD'd multiple times.
        Rios : Iron Chin.
        Mayweather Jr. : Good chin, very good recuperate abilities.

So I can see why some one might think that, but when Pacquiao went on that little tear of : DLH, Hatton, Cotto. DLH was severely weight drained, Hatton couldn't control his out of his ring bad habits and Cotto has always shown a vulnerable chin.

I don't doubt that there was something special in those Ariza shakes, but I think there needs to be context on why lack of stoppages since Cotto.
        Either Pac didn't want to fight Mayweather or he was on something because he ducked those tests hard. He was hiding something.

You make a good point about his opposition

Comment

Originally posted by hrt3333 View Post
          Either Pac didn't want to fight Mayweather or he was on something because he ducked those tests hard. He was hiding something.

You make a good point about his opposition
          My gut tells me him and Floyd were on ****, but Pac even moreso

Comment

Pacman was taking the power PED's while Mayweather was on those stamina steroids

Comment

Originally posted by classicbuzzbox View Post
              What about the most obvious reason the fight was lost and not mentioned in this article. Manny gave the first half of the fight away. He did next to nothing and looked terrible until pulling himself together in the second half.
              Exactly. Finally someone has said it. Manny can blame no-one but himself.

Comment

Wouldn't surprise me

Comment

Floyd "took the test" for years and has a long history of clean results from USADA.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                    Floyd "took the test" for years and has a long history of clean results from USADA.
                    Yeah, but that doesn't mean anything to me.

Comment

Working...
                    X