No announcement yet.

I farted and shat myself

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I farted and shat myself

I was at a house party last week and followed though on a fart. I went to the toilet and used the bath sponge to wipe my arse. The bog roll could never have managed the amount of **** that was clogged between my arse cheeks so I manned up and used the hosts bath sponge that they probably wash their kids with.

Is it wrong that I think this is funny?

Comment

Comment

Lol ****in disturbing

Comment

i bet if you log on your real account and re-tell the story it would be even funnier

Comment

Have a sense of humour Wak you f@ggot

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
              i bet if you log on your real account and re-tell the story it would be even funnier
              Do you use andrex you soft arsed ****?

Comment

Originally posted by DJ Enerate View Post
                Do you use andrex you soft arsed ****?

i said it would be funnier if you used your real account...its a funny story tho you sensitive queer

Comment

Originally posted by DJ Enerate View Post
                  I was at a house party last week and followed though on a fart. I went to the toilet and used the bath sponge to wipe my arse. The bog roll could never have managed the amount of **** that was clogged between my arse cheeks so I manned up and used the hosts bath sponge that they probably wash their kids with.

Is it wrong that I think this is funny?
                  No...it's funny. You should get a squa**ypo**y. Mine is amazing. More complete eliminations. You will feel emptier and lighter on your feet guaranteed

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post

Comment

Working...
                    X