Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

if postol is so good how come hes such a massive underdog....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jubei View Post
    Hey Crawford and Spence are sacred in this forum, how dare you low key criticize him and his fellowship by speaking out the truth about his resume! Thats ridiculous! You shall not speak the words of facts and truth about the last shimmering hope of this forum and the .... Begone!
    Haha yeah seems that way mate, my bad.

Comment

Some short memories ITT, Postol's great win over Matthysse seems to be forgotten by many. Yes, he lost to Crawford but Crawford is a special fighter and it wasn't a one-sided beating or anything like that. Sure, he had a couple of flash knockdowns scored on him but he didn't get battered or wiped out like Horn or Indongo. He was still engaging with him and occasionally having success. He challenged Crawford more than any of the guys he's fought since then. I feel like Taylor is being slightly overhyped and Postol overlooked. Taylor may well beat Postol but I doubt that it's a cake walk like these odds suggest. Postol has freakish proportions for the weight he's at, a good jab and can inflict damage with his right hand. Taylor shouldn't take him lightly, unless Postol is completely shot, which I doubt.

Comment

You can bash on Crawford all you want but no matter how you slice it he's above lil g.

Golovkin's two best wins are a disputed decision vs Jacobs (which he lost) and a draw against Canelo, a guy making his debut at 160.

Nothing on Crawford's resume is disputed.

and remember you're the same guy that praised Vanes as a good opponent for lil g. retired and on two weeks notice lol.

Comment

Sounds to me like the op is a touch racist.
          Last edited by BLASTER1; 06-21-2018, 03:20 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
            Sounds to me like the op is a touch racist.
            How have u come to that conclusion

Comment

Originally posted by Drama Show View Post
              How have u come to that conclusion
              With your hate for Spence and Crawford.
              Plus your love for GGG.

Comment

Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
                With your hate for Spence and Crawford.
                Plus your love for GGG.
                Don't hate either guy. I'm anti-racism

Comment

Don't hate either guy. I'm anti-racism
                  Do you like any black boxers?
                  Just interested thats all.
                  Last edited by BLASTER1; 06-21-2018, 06:25 AM.

Comment

its ****ing no wonder he has with that level of opposition lol. clearing out a division sounds less impressive when said division is absolute garbage.
                    Exactly. You prove how good you are by beating good opposition.

I don't care how many divisions you clear out when your best win is Postol.

Comment

Originally posted by Scopedog View Post
                      Some short memories ITT, Postol's great win over Matthysse seems to be forgotten by many. .
                      Ahh yes the amazing Matthysse who couldn't even beat a shot Zab Judah. Let's be fair, even if you thought Matthysse beat Zab, it was very close. Even Khan stopped Judah in about 5 rounds not long after that lol.

Matthysse was never any good. He's very basic but with good power.

Comment

Working...
                      X