Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

if postol is so good how come hes such a massive underdog....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The short answer is bet on Postol to win over Taylor. You'll win big....

Comment

Originally posted by Drama Show View Post
      i dont know what yours and big dunns point is. its not me with the double standard, its you two. i said brook was a solid win and if we go by your standards then postol should be a very good win for taylor also and should rate him near spence.
      Postol was a solid win for Crawford but what got him ranked p4p was by him becoming a 2 division lineal champion...And who said it would not be a good win for Taylor?? where was this even mentioned?

Comment

just makes me laugh, im the one made out to be the court jester yet its everyone else with the double standard. Why the hell is the brook win regarded in such a high regard but the postol one wouldnt be, if you rated postol as such a good fighter. can talk about momentum etc, where the hell was brooks momentum after ggg smashed up his eye. point is, if you dont think taylor beating postol is much of a win, then you cant have rated him much in the first place.
        Of course there's a double standard. If a fighter's your guy, it's a dominant win, if not, then the opponent was weak.
        How many threads have we seen questioning the quality of Golovkin's opponents? So of course it's valid to question Crawford's resume, considering the positive accolades he's getting.
        P4P's a popularity contest and Arum's got the Crawford hype train at full speed ahead. Bud's a good fighter and it's not his fault he's faced less than great opposition, but he shouldn't get credit for it either.
        Last edited by ruedboy; 06-20-2018, 05:06 PM.

Comment

Ah, Drama Show and his dad little flights of fancy. Bless him.

It’ll certainly be a good win for Taylor. Significant step up in class for him even though Postol is past his peak. Exactly the sort of name he needs on his record to start making waves.

Comment

I don't think Postol will let that guy come near him, styles makes fights and sometimes some style nullifies the other. Was Trinidad a novice, no, but Winky's style nullified his and resulted in complete domination. You can't call a great technician like Postol a bum for losing to Crawford.
            Postol will just win this fight, easy. Predict 10th round KO after a long jab session and frustration. Hope Postol isn't in some retirement mode.

Comment

Hey Crawford and Spence are sacred in this forum, how dare you low key criticize him and his fellowship by speaking out the truth about his resume! Thats ridiculous! You shall not speak the words of facts and truth about the last shimmering hope of this forum and the .... Begone!

Comment

Originally posted by Rovi View Post
                I don't think Postol will let that guy come near him, styles makes fights and sometimes some style nullifies the other. Was Trinidad a novice, no, but Winky's style nullified his and resulted in complete domination. You can't call a great technician like Postol a bum for losing to Crawford.
                Postol will just win this fight, easy. Predict 10th round KO after a long jab session and frustration. Hope Postol isn't in some retirement mode.
                Interesting read on the fight. It could certainly go like that if Postol still has the heart for the game. Personally I think Taylor is going to send a couple of early messages thudding into Postol’s solar plexus and he simply isn’t going to fancy the night’s work.

Comment

Quoting this again. So is pistol a “very good fighter” or is he a bum now?

nah i think it will be one sided too, will see the difference between a very good fighter in postol versus potential P4P fighter in crawford

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
                    Josh Taylor would need to clean up a couple divisions like T-Raw, Taylor cant even beat a Adrien Broner at 140.
                    Broner is a bum. Taylor would **** his **** up. And badly.

But then I don't expect to get a valid opinion on a British fighter from you because we make you feel all insecure.

How is the Russian bride going? Can you see the disgust on her face whenever you have sex with her? Must be **** to not have anyone wanting to be with you because they actually like you. No, you've got to pay for it. You sad little cretin.

Comment

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
                      Quoting this again. So is pistol a “very good fighter” or is he a bum now?
                      I don't know who 'pistol' is. We are talking about Ukrainian light welterweight Viktor postol.

Comment

Working...
                      X