Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd mayweather heartfelt, touching homage to father; pays respect: "my only champio

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
    why didnt you say all that when you went to their gym??
    I did when the camera went off an I wanted to spar floyd but he wasnt there. I sparred with jleon love and hurt him badly. Someone posted an Elie Sechback video where i appear knocking him down

Comment

Originally posted by G G G View Post
      I did when the camera went off an I wanted to spar floyd but he wasnt there. I sparred with jleon love and hurt him badly. Someone posted an Elie Sechback video where i appear knocking him down
      post it, lets see it

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
        Floyd Mayweather, Jr is a surprisingly good public speaker. He can earn $ millions just by doing lecturing tours and motivational speeches alone. That was just beautiful and it came strictly from the heart.
        Really? That speech was boring.

Comment

Originally posted by Pechorin View Post
          Really? That speech was boring.
          I agree. The speech was short and sweet.

Comment

beautiful speech men should honor their fathers in spite of disagreements even if you dont speak to them all the time

Comment

Very touching and I'm glad they have put their hard feelings in the past as well. I will say though, that I never spoke to my father the way that Floyd spoke to his at times and will never speak to my son the way that Sr. spoke to FMJ.

Comment

Working...
              X