Pacquiao- "Fans want a Mayweather rematch because they dont belive i lost."

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pacquiao- "Fans want a Mayweather rematch because they dont belive i lost."

@5:30

He could lose 50 times and they'd still want a rematch for the off chance Pacquiao would win.

Mayweather is retired, looked shot against McGregor.

If Pacquiao wants to continue fighting good for him, but stop begging a retired fighter for a payday. Fight the best active fighters or retire.

Comment

I'm a fan Manny, and you lost. The fight was very lackluster, no need for a rematch when you are both in your 40s and Floyd hasn't been in a real fight for years

Comment

Just get the fight over with so everyone can sleep easy.

Comment

I would love to say you won Manny...but honestly I saw Conor McGregor do better than you did...I wouldn't mind a 2nd fight though...it would be a huge event and would hopefully draw some casual fans in to stay...well if Manny wins that is...if Floyd wins another 8-4 fight with almost no action...well it would kind of set boxing back a bit.

Comment

Four years after the fact.

You know what I want to see? I want Marvelous Marvin Hagler to just go off on Manny about letting it go and moving on.

Comment

I like Pac but he lost and most fans think he lost. It wasn't the schooling Mayweather fans say it was. I think the score cards were 116-112,116-112 and 117-111. Sorry Pac but you lost.

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
                Four years after the fact.

You know what I want to see? I want Marvelous Marvin Hagler to just go off on Manny about letting it go and moving on.
                Hagler won't take sides because he is not like that. He wlll mind his own business.

Comment

Everyone knows who won that night.

It's not the bald dude.

Even with a busted right shoulder. Pac only had one effective arm, without his right hooks and stiff jabs that have any pop that night..

Still Majority of the world saw Pac winning. Including Mosely, Holyfield.. Even countries like Spain, Australia, Argentina, Mexico, Brazil etc..

You have to think what Pac will do with 2 healthy arms.. Scary thought..

A lot of countries saw Pac winning.. and that's with just one healthy arm.

The whole Spain, they saw Pac winning. (@ 14:00 mark, BOXING EXPERTS AT THE END OF THE VIDEO ALL FOR PAC)

Peru, Brazil, Mexico, Philippines, Argentina

Romania, Japan, Russia, Australia and

People around the world reactions to the fight.

fabian riquetti
                  The only place where Manny could've lost, was in *LAS VEGAS* the most corrupt city in the US , Manny schooled Floyd to the curve and show how he is *THE ULTIMATE BOXING MAESTRO*

Vladimir Wu
                  The World knows Pacquiao gave Froyd IV Fraudweather a boxing lesson.

Joann Arellano
                  how the hell did Floyd win this fight lol he didn't do nothing

Julie Thao
                  only in the eyes and ears of the wannabe limelight life style of Froidroid the IV King Juicer and Lad Vegas where The fraud claimed as the winner. Around the world, Pacquiao won period.

Last edited by Spoon23; 07-29-2019, 10:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing1013 View Post
                    I would love to say you won Manny...but honestly I saw Conor McGregor do better than you did...I wouldn't mind a 2nd fight though...it would be a huge event and would hopefully draw some casual fans in to stay...well if Manny wins that is...if Floyd wins another 8-4 fight with almost no action...well it would kind of set boxing back a bit.
                    Wow.. Strong statement. Maybe you need to get your eyes check or find another sport lol

Floyd couldn't perform in the first fight that he had to issue an apology to the fans of boxing..

STRAIGHT FROM FLOYDY HIMSELF.

Floyd Mayweather: " I owe them for the Pacquiao fight "

LINK:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.89dc0b6bea1b

Last edited by Spoon23; 07-29-2019, 11:01 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X