No announcement yet.

Dating a Mexican women..advice

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Warrior Scholar View Post
    You have a point. Why only Aries and Leo though?

My wildest ex was Aries, and I heard some study about former world champions that did well during prize fights, were also mostly Aries, or something of that nature. and i heard it on this forum, about fifteen years back.
    **** i sound old

Because those two signs are fire sign. Fiesty short tempered.

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k9VJxrGrvtI

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by jmrf4435 View Post
          She's very dramatic...we're very happy but she has short lived fits where she just forgets about them the next minute....At this rate I will not know what is genuine or not.

examples:

"you look at every girl, go go with here" then acted salty when i wasn't even looking at another girl.

is this normal at first?

It's like she's testing me at every moment
          My experience with Latina's...they grow up watching "Las Telenovelas" and need to act them out in their lives daily. They will create drama where there is none. My solution was to completely ignore them when they do...as if they are not even present.

Comment

Comment

Mexican beer/liquor , Discotecas / Baile’s, Taquerias , don’t be too stingy with money, be diverse with crowds , learn some basic Spanish , Spanish musica/playas/lagos

Comment

Originally posted by jmrf4435 View Post
                She's very dramatic...we're very happy but she has short lived fits where she just forgets about them the next minute....At this rate I will not know what is genuine or not.

examples:

"you look at every girl, go go with here" then acted salty when i wasn't even looking at another girl.

is this normal at first?

It's like she's testing me at every moment
                Yeah, get used to her always testing and negging you. However, just be confident and take control even if by just laughing it off and being calm, trust me, that's really what Mexican girls want. Also, get in good with her family and that will win you big respect. It's huge in our culture.

Comment

Originally posted by Htown-Finest View Post
                  Mexican beer/liquor , Discotecas / Baile’s, Taquerias , don’t be too stingy with money, be diverse with crowds , learn some basic Spanish , Spanish musica/playas/lagos
                  one chick... marla moralex rake fake name.. carried a gun in her panties,, so work was put in.. she was scrazy * scary crazy...i know some like that here in japan.. hard females.. they want mexican chorizo... my wife beat my azz if i try to fulfill that need..

she took some, if not most hearing outta my left ear..

my wife loves modelo, tacos, on the beach in mexico, and lying for me... nope my husband did not do that...

mano.... you know me by now.. you gonna get raped by j wimmin.. i can't protect you.. they will f your brains out.. you ****ed homie... in a good way.. vas a mirar.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                    one chick... marla moralex rake fake name.. carried a gun in her panties,, so work was put in.. she was scrazy * scary crazy...i know some like that here in japan.. hard females.. they want mexican chorizo... my wife beat my azz if i try to fulfill that need..

she took some, if not most hearing outta my left ear..

my wife loves modelo, tacos, on the beach in mexico, and lying for me... nope my husband did not do that...

mano.... you know me by now.. you gonna get raped by j wimmin.. i can't protect you.. they will f your brains out.. you ****ed homie... in a good way.. vas a mirar.

AYOOOOOOOOOO Z!

What type of stuff you on bro. Stuff must be good.

Link me up with a Japanese chica. And I’ll hook you up with a Mexicana thick. She know how to cook mole and make tamales lol. She gonna make you madd dizzy homie lol, in a good way.

Make it happen hermano lol

Comment

The full moon shines once a month.

Comment

Working...
                      X