No announcement yet.

The most hype weed grower on YouTube

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
    im not knocking on LEDs.. im just saying if i was growing, i would go with something else. im not saying buds that were grown in LEDs is not good, etc. it's just that in my opinion and experience, buds grown under HPS lighting is just better overall. the buds i saw that were grown under LEDs were airy and not dense.

your experince is likely highly dated. nobody is goingto shell out the grand it costs for top shelf, adustable spectrum LED lighting in '18 or '19 and then come and crap on it in compared to a 600 watt HPS.

there are literally dozens of reasons why people are switching to LED. only reason HPS still has any foothold whatsoever is the muscle memory of an industry of unemployed, dirty fingernailed idiots who wouldn't know best practices from a dimebag full of seeds and oregano.

"the buds i saw"
    "my experience."

go tour a 90,000 square foot facility with a lab coat on and get back to me with your personal anecdotes about how larfy their LEDS get their buds. i sell those mfers capital equipment. you couldn't get in the front door. they are adjusting spectrums and wattage for 100 lights at once [or separately and even automatically ] on a PLC on a cell phone and you're out there jacking your sodium lights around with chains like a f#cking ape.

clownery. genuine ****ing clownery.

the only reason under god's green earth that i'd run a sodium light is if i literally needed the heat BECAUSE THATTS ALL THEY DO BETTER, GET TOO HOT .

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
      i have an exclusive distributorship with one of the only patent holders in the industry, a decent portfolio of stock in the industry, and i grow a heck of a lot better grass than somebody who thinks high pressure sodium lights still outperform high quality, adjustable spectrum LED lights in yield, density, potency, efficiency, heat management, or any f#cking thing else. i also grow and process my own f#cking gas, and i, uhh, know people who live in maine and we can leave it at that if you don't understand what i'm talking about when i refer to the wild wild west of the east.

again, why don't you explain to me WHY LEDS yield less, reduce potency, and density. your explaination shouldn't require google or links. use your own words and get techincal with me. i have the reps of probably 10 light manufacturers in my telephone, you ahve no idea who the f#ck you are talking to. noen of you. ever.

"huuurrrr i went to one cannabis expo once in '07 and leds were crap then man, high pressure sodium all the f#cking way dog."

and a final note, i am not going to watch the video in the OP, there are very few youtube channels producing content today that can tell me a goddamn f#cking thing about this industry or growing cannabis.
      concentrates, wax, shatter, sauce, etc. process from buds, trim, etc. you aint telling me anything new bruh!! i've been knowing about this shiiet for years. i'm in cali, we have access to this stuff before other states even know about it. what do you use to process your "gas"? and what consistency do you get out of it? sauce? shatter? budder? what does your process "gas" turn into?

Comment

your experince is likely highly dated. nobody is goingto shell out the grand it costs for top shelf, adustable spectrum LED lighting in '18 or '19 and then come and crap on it in compared to a 600 watt HPS.

there are literally dozens of reasons why people are switching to LED. only reason HPS still has any foothold whatsoever is the muscle memory of an industry of unemployed, dirty fingernailed idiots who wouldn't know best practices from a dimebag full of seeds and oregano.

"the buds i saw"
        "my experience."

go tour a 90,000 square foot facility with a lab coat on and get back to me with your personal anecdotes about how larfy their LEDS get their buds. i sell those mfers capital equipment. you couldn't get in the front door. they are adjusting spectrums and wattage for 100 lights at once [or separately and even automatically ] on a PLC on a cell phone and you're out there jacking your sodium lights around with chains like a f#cking ape.

the only reason under god's green earth that i'd run a sodium light is if i literally needed the heat BECAUSE THATTS ALL THEY DO BETTER, GET TOO HOT .
        already did!! who you think you talking too like this?? "go tour a 90,000 facility".. im in cali!!! there's billions of grow facility!! the fvvvck you think i was born yesterday?? none of the top growers in cali uses LEDs, smh!!! to each his own, but dont come knocking on me like i dont know my shiiet. i never said anything bad about LEDs, i just said i prefer HPS over it.

Comment

"the buds i saw"
          "my experience."

if you ever make you way out west, cali to be specific, hit me up! dont come at me talking about "i know people from maine".. LOL!!! when you smoke the buds here you'll see the light. i've done been to most of the legal states, country like amsterdam, washington, colorado, and none of their buds compare to cali. and im not just saying this because i live here.

Comment

"the buds i saw"
            "my experience."

the bolded. yeah, the buds i saw in person and in my experience. do you want me to say "the buds i heard about from someone else"?? i mean seeing it for myself and experiencing it is not good enough for you? LOL. so should i said "i heard from someone else" wouldnt that be even worst??? LOL!! i'm telling you from my own experience that i prefer HPS and you're making a joke about "my experience", "the buds i saw"... well how the fvvvck am i suppose to make my decision if i didnt see it for myself? so you rather have me based my opinion off what someone else says?

Comment

why aren't LEDs "all that great?"

get techincal, please. spectrum, cost, heat analysis. again, technical. i'd love to hear it .

plenty of people grow in tents and judging by your lack of knowledge of lighting i'm guessing they'll put your **** to f#cking shame . they are the easiest way to make a space, smaller than a room, into a climate and light controlled environment.

what's wrong with growing in a tent?

again, technical, please.
              He doesnt have to be technical about lights to know how to grow

LEDs are about cheaper on the wallet electric bill

Not about high quality yields

It's a cheap way to grow not the good way to grow

Never seen LEDs grows that looked good

The best grows I've seen are small setups with triple xls and large setups with gavitas

Even seen ppl try to get away with staggering LEDs with gavitas and the grows dont look right

Comment

"the buds i saw"
                "my experience."

His experience might be with older style led

Not everyone is up to date on all the changes of LEDs growing

But he is right about the led before not doing good grows

I've seen it

Comment

Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
                  already did!! who you think you talking too like this?? "go tour a 90,000 facility".. im in cali!!! there's billions of grow facility!! the fvvvck you think i was born yesterday?? none of the top growers in cali uses LEDs, smh!!! to each his own, but dont come knocking on me like i dont know my shiiet. i never said anything bad about LEDs, i just said i prefer HPS over it.
                  The newbs and cheapskates prefer the LEDs

The guys that have been in the business a while, they do what they know

Sometimes obsolete ****

It's because they're use to it, they dont know how to change

Comment

Originally posted by BALLS DEEP View Post
                    LEDs have come a come a long way. They’re not all cheap crap you can find on Amazon:

I dont think he was saying led are cheap as in led pound for pound are cheaper on the electric bill

His setup is interesting

Obviously quite professional

His plants are quite short and small

Maybe that's how you're suppose to grow under led

A larger number of smaller plants

I can see how that works

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                      I dont think he was saying led are cheap as in led pound for pound are cheaper on the electric bill

His setup is interesting

Obviously quite professional

His plants are quite short and small

Maybe that's how you're suppose to grow under led

A larger number of smaller plants

I can see how that works

They’re growing on stacked shelves, making the most of every square foot.

Comment

Working...
                      X