Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My opinion on the Great Black Figures, Malcolm Xavier and MLK

One is full of hate and the other is full of kindness

Edit: Stupid phone it is just supposed to be X why did it put Xavier

My opinion is both were living in a hate filled period and choice to deal with it differently.....But if you actually followed Malcolm you would see his view changed and lead to his demise

Comment

MLK was The Man. Him and JFK two of the greatest men to ever walk the Earth.

Malcom X was just a self hating red headed racist ass wipe that in the end got killed by his own people.

Comment

Malcolm X was filled with hate? Did you see what they were doing to black people? Malcolm X never raped, burned, hunged or made whites drink out of a water fountain. So are you saying he was filled with hate because he decided to speak the truth about his oppressors?

In 1958, an FBI informant called him a man “of high moral character” who “neither smokes nor drinks.” Apparently, he was seldom even late for an appointment.

Comment

I HEARD THE BULLET CRY.

Comment

I’m pretty sure Malcolm x mellowed his rhetoric as he aged and got older

But even then, the nation was so much different, there actually was oppression, Malcolm had legit gripes, could articulate them, unlike today’s kneebenders

MLK is probably the greatest example of how to change society by words and ideas and not by force

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
              My opinion is both were living in a hate filled period and choice to deal with it differently.....But if you actually followed Malcolm you would see his view changed and lead to his demise
              He did though when he converted to Sunni. But his movement was based on a F**** white people mentality that's why I claimed he was full of hate but at the end of his life he changed his views and disenvowed racism which Ironically that led him to his demise.

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
                One is full of hate and the other is full of kindness

Edit: Stupid phone it is just supposed to be X why did it put Xavier
                I don't understand why anyone would say Malcolm was filled with hate. Yes, his views were very radical in his youth but quite different once he left the nation.

He still called for blacks creating their own wealth seperate from whites but by the time of his death, his views on whites were not the same.

Actually, the argument can be made MLK views on race started to become more radical in his message while Malcolm's rhetoric was toned down after visiting Mecca.

Comment

Both are under appreciated by todays young dumb black people .

Bunch of cry babies

Not all but young dumb ones. They have no idea what its like to be black from that era. .
                  Spoiled

Comment

Nonsense both are just doing their best to deal with the circumstances of the time. Which was systemic racism, intolerance, violence, and hatred. Which pervades and effects Blacks today on all levels Social, economical, educational, psychological, etc.
                    Both took different approaches neither were wrong. Towards the end of there lives they both moderated their views. Malcolm became more conservative and Martin believed more in Self reliance.
                    They were killed because they were capable of mobilizing African Americans as a whole and our government couldn’t have that.

Comment

Working...
                    X