Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im smoking a joint
    Rockin' Rockin' Clegg Clegg like this.

Comment

How is this guy still able to post here?

Comment

Why? I quite admire his resolve. The difference between him and Sinbad65 is that // isn't mentally ill.

I personally have Anorak on my ignore. *****e poster, boring threads

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
          Every now and then I like to clear my ignore list to give these losers the opportunity to interact with me after they've lost that privilege. But what makes today historic is after almost a year and a half I even removed 1sad65. I usually keep him on the list when I clear it

So come entertain me my pets. I know you're reading this. You read everything I post.

You're gonna check your "posts quoted" and it'll have like 50 quotes all from 1Bad. And that's only the first hour

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
            Why is Ifctitles and Chollo Vista on your list?
            If I remember correctly they got into a spat and in typical black arguments Chollo went into a tirade on how MCC wasn't really black enough or some crap like that. It was entertaining for a few posts

Comment

Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
              How is this guy still able to post here?
              Welcome my pet.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                You're gonna check your "posts quoted" and it'll have like 50 quotes all from 1Bad. And that's only the first hour
                To be honest that's reason I ignored him in the first place. It wasn't a disagreement. It was because he was following me around every forum quoting me. Even in NSB where he never goes. **** was irritating. But I kept him on the ignore list because it's funny. He's going right back tho

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                  If I remember correctly they got into a spat and in typical black arguments Chollo went into a tirade on how MCC wasn't really black enough or some crap like that. It was entertaining for a few posts
                  Yep. He was acting lightskined so I put him on ignore

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                    Yep. He was acting lightskined so I put him on ignore
                    you showed him. have you ever considered a hobby? like crafting? or word jumbles? getting laid?

Comment

Originally posted by Redsox View Post
                      you showed him. have you ever considered a hobby? like crafting? or word jumbles? getting laid?
                      Only hobby i really have is finding new ways to make money. I just started selling hair weave. This **** is better than dope money if you can get a good clientele. Talked to a guy yesterday about selling stuff on Amazon. He's teaching me how. That's my hobby.

Last edited by Motorcity Cobra; 07-09-2019, 03:14 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X