Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Local sports radio guy here in Dallas says McGregor can beat Floyd because...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So you're saying Skip Bayless has a radio show in Dallas

Comment

thats been the logic of most of them "he wont have to train bjj and wrestling, hell be alot better"

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
        Well there are a f**k ton of motherf**kers on this board, so you're bound to have a pretty sizable population of morons. Especially as we all know the boxing fan base in the first place as a whole ain't exactly the sharpest fan base around. To say the least.

That said...to me this McGregor **** is on another level of delusion. I mean dude, some of these motherf**kers actually think that a few months of boxing training and homie is gonna go into the ring and have a legit shot at the most prolific defensive boxer the sport has ever seen, lmao. Not just that but the best boxer of his generation. Hey look Dunn I know what you're getting at and your point is valid, but you gotta admit, these non-boxing fans out there who think that McGregor has a legitimate shot...the **** is really comical, man.
        Dude I took my son to the park and there were 2 guys literally about to fight over this garbage. For whatever reason people think Conor can win.

I get people hate floyd but to hate him so much that you think inferior men can beat him seems foolish to me.

The casual fan is similar to the nsb denizen in this regard- the more you point out why you think Floyd will win the more they dig their heels in that he will lose and that he is garbage

All this does is fuel people into paying to see him lose, which makes him untold millions for fights that are one sided.

Comment

yes they are that ignorant. i honestly believe this fight will do more ppv sales than canelo-GGG.

Comment

Let them believe that then watch them cry after it's a boring 12-0 shutout. One of the joys of being a Floyd fan is hearing this over and over again and then swimming in the post-fight tears.

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
              That's like saying Steph Curry could train in the off-season and do Tom Brady's job
              This sums it up perfectly

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                "If McGregor can focus for a few months on solely training for just boxing, he can win."

Just heard him say it on the way home.

I know this is just one dumb f**k among millions who are deluded enough to believe this, but...jeezus, man.

Are human beings this f**king ******ed? Floyd has been in the boxing game his ENTIRE life. Are people really ignorant enough to believe that one can go train for a few months on something and not only master it, but be better than someone who has lived and breathed it for their entire life?

What the f**k is wrong with people??
                They are probably paid to say that. floyd vs Brian Sutherland would be more competitive that this circus fight. I think Sutherland school Mcgregor in boxing..

Comment

Yo Mike, since the main event is a circus act then why don't you try and get Sutherland on the undercard too?

Comment

Originally posted by mrpain81 View Post
                    I remember reading a really big forum thread back in the day on a movie forum I think, it was titled "Muhammad Ali vs. Bruce Lee".

They were having a really good debate and even had poll results that went something like this.

Ali vs. Lee in street fight:

Lee 98% Ali 2%

Ali vs. Lee in Boxing match:

Lee 75% Ali 25%

It was maybe 10 years ago but I couldn't believe how stupid people could be.

And the thread was really really long, maybe 25+ pages, it was fascinating reading how and why Lee would destroy Ali in a boxing match or any fight.
                    When Rhonda Rousey was at the height of her hype people thought she could be Floyd in a fight.
                    I guess hate can overcome logical thinking but whatever. All I know is I can't wait to find a sucker to put money on Conor so I can take it from him. My daughter is going to get a nice bday present

Comment

Originally posted by Suavecito80 View Post
                      When Rhonda Rousey was at the height of her hype people thought she could be Floyd in a fight.
                      I guess hate can overcome logical thinking but whatever. All I know is I can't wait to find a sucker to put money on Conor so I can take it from him. My daughter is going to get a nice bday present
                      Good point. If you think Ronda can beat Floyd you surely can think Conor can.

Comment

Working...
                      X