No announcement yet.

Top 5 P4P Ranking

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Top 5 P4P Ranking

Haven't seen a thread like this, which I'm very surprised about, so I'm probably looking in the wrong place.

Anyways, as the title says... Pound for Pound, top 5.

Here's mine;

1. Sugar Ray Robinson
    2. Muhammed Ali
    3. Henry Armstrong
    4. Roy Jones Jr
    5. Rocky Marciano

Post yours

1.Harry Greb
    2.SRR
    3.Ali
    4.Henry Armstrong
    5.Jack Britton/Archie Moore/Tony Canzoneri

Comment

1 robinson
      2 Ali
      3 Armstrong
      4 ray Leonard
      5 ezzard

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
        1 robinson
        2 Ali
        3 Armstrong
        4 ray Leonard
        5 ezzard
        I love sr leonard, and think he's a quality and talented boxer, if he didn't have that layoff, due to a detatched retina, he could have been in the list

Comment

Originally posted by matt0021 View Post
          I love sr leonard, and think he's a quality and talented boxer, if he didn't have that layoff, due to a detatched retina, he could have been in the list
          He has the best wins ever, only Ali or robinson can really compare..

Leonard like Sanchez, had a very short reign but they did more than most guys in a 20 year career

Comment

Leonard like Sanchez, had a very short reign but they did more than most guys in a 20 year career
            Greb and Langford have some wins too dont be to fast.

Comment

He was in an elite era, and am I right in assuming that when you say "the best wins ever", you're relating to Hagler, Hearns and Duran?

I rate him highly, but he wasn't convincing enough against Hearns in either fight, and for me, a result might says who's won on paper, but the performance can sometimes tell a different story

Comment

Greb
                Robinson
                Armstrong
                Ali
                Duran/Pep

Comment

He was in an elite era, and am I right in assuming that when you say "the best wins ever", you're relating to Hagler, Hearns and Duran?

I rate him highly, but he wasn't convincing enough against Hearns in either fight, and for me, a result might says who's won on paper, but the performance can sometimes tell a different story
                  Dont forgot Benitez,but i wouldnt call it best wins ever,Greb win over Tunney is more impressive imo.

Comment

Name a better win a fighter has than beating prime tommy hearns at welter, with a shattered eye socket no less...

Name a fighter that could have beaten that tommy in an easier fashion?

Comment

Working...
                    X