• Show
Clear All

• how do you talk to girls? get gf???

im shy. i get anxiety when im around them

Just whip out your BBC bruv.

Comment

via GIPHY

Comment

What I find incredible is that in this slut era, dudes are having problem getting laid. Listen, we are living in slut era where women are vain and narcissistic as hell. Today, a study was published that women prefer narcissistic men. All things back then that would get us shunned are things at your disposal now.

Brag about all the material shyt you own, borrow your friend's expensive ride or flat for a day, talk how much money you spent on your previous girlfriend. Lie if you have to, man. They are all doing it. I had a friend who posted a picture of a range rover and a million dollar flat on his FB page, talking about this how he's living. A car I have never seen him with, and he would always hitch a ride with me whenever I ran into him at the club. Dude always have some sexy new chic.

http://www.sowetanlive.co.za/goodlif...en-study-finds

Comment

just whip your dick out and go do " a watch me whep a watch me ne ne"

Comment

I would advise you to talk about your karma bar in boxingscene.com, that's a great conversational topic that would get the females all wet, offer them points and green k, talk about how many times you've been quoted, and how many gifts and ribbons you have. But the problem is you don't really have any of that. I do, and I use it, and trust me, it works.

Comment

I once told a chick my join date on boxingscene.com, she ripped my shirt off and sexually assaulted me right there.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                Just whip out your BBC bruv.
                lol you cant turn a hoe into a housewife

Comment

Originally posted by black boy 1998 View Post
                  im shy. i get anxiety when im around them
                  This is Brushnyhair's real account.

Comment

Accidentally drop your king size condoms on the floor as you're looking through your wallet and wait for them to pick it up and give it back to you.
                    Last edited by COVID-19; 03-02-2016, 10:01 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X